Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk means I don't know.

And that is why I placed it within the post.

Just spinning wheels here.

Oh right. Yeah, I saw Idk. Sorry. Thought that was for the next paragraph. :) Not trying to challenge you. I just wondered if some evidence he owned something like that had come up today bc that *would* potentially suggest he had a place to hide or more to sell.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah ha!!! That's how he was located on THE 15TH!!
Has to be! He tried to get $ from a deposited pay check.
He left the 13th,
got fired the 14th,
Expected a pay check the 15th.
Hmmm...

MOO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I work in the field of education and my Friday paycheck is often automatically deposited into my account the day before.

Maybe she read his post where he said it was going to be a beautiful day?

Especially under those circumstances.

So she probably reported him missing very early to throw a monkey wrench in his plans. Idk.

It's possible she suspected he was up to something bad with Elizabeth. But, this is purely me speculating, I was also thinking she could've been concerned for his mental health/stability. Worried he would harm himself or something.

I know another couple who broke up under strange terms (him leaving for a younger Internet girl). And when he originally left, his wife called the police bc she was afraid he was suicidal.

Moo.

So why didn't LE immediately find Thomas once Tad was reported missing.

Did the wife leave out details about him just being fired over the relationship with his student?

That's what I'm wondering. He had not been fired yet on the day he left his house. If she did contact the investigator on that case then they the investigator knew all a about that.

IMO several things had to be known or off to her to report him missing so quickly.

It's possible she suspected he was up to something bad with Elizabeth. But, this is purely me speculating, I was also thinking she could've been concerned for his mental health/stability. Worried he would harm himself or something.

I know another couple who broke up under strange terms (him leaving for a younger Internet girl). And when he originally left, his wife called the police bc she was afraid he was suicidal.

Moo.

See 839 above.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So he had maybe a 4-month supply of money and he's down to 3-months now. She didn't cash her last paycheck, he didn't drain his checking or savings. Neither can get any legitimate kind of job that would require an SSN if they plan to stay under the radar. If he got a fake ID by stealing someone else's identity, that's one more charge to add to the list. His plan is completely unworkable long term, IMHO. How hard is it to assume someone else's identity? (I don't even want to Google that.) Recently, I read about a guy who left his wife and 2 kids something like 25 years ago, stole someone's identity, remarried and was only caught recently. But I sincerely doubt that TC can pull that off. IMHO.
:cow:

This is the identity thief:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/2...with-living-secret-double-life-for-years.html

Do we know if he withdrew money from a retirement fund early? Even at an obvious penalty?

Did he have any other possessions--ATVs, motorcycles, guitars, kayaks, video game systems, family jewelry--to sell?

WHY JC REPORTED TC MISSING?
Usually women don't call the police if their husband doesn't get home by the afternoon even if he took out some kind of loan, or borrowed your car. Hmmmm

IMO even if a note was left behind that seems awfully fast to report unless she found or was notified of something. Just seems unusual to me that she reported him so quickly but yet seemed to be no follow up to locate ET immediately.

According to Elizabeth's sister, he left his wife a note about leaving.

Ok, so he left a note to his wife about leaving. And then she heard by Person X that ET left also? Just guessing the second part because you can't just call the police if your husband says he's leaving. :)

See 839 above.

I just saw that! So it could've been a note that suggested something like that perhaps. Or that indicated he was in a mental state where she feared he may harm himself. Speculation only. We don't have the contents of the note.

IMO even if a note was left behind that seems awfully fast to report unless she found or was notified of something. Just seems unusual to me that she reported him so quickly but yet seemed to be no follow up to locate ET immediately.

I suspect it what was said (or wasn't said) in the note he left, that raised a red flag for her. That, and taking the only car they had that she was able to drive.

Wow. This story showed up just at the right time for this forum. Thanks!

Yes it did! I would understand if he left something to make her think he was suicidal ..but still don't think I would call the investigator on school case ..I would call 911!

Also this reads that note was left as a diversion to buy time ... whatever was In it set alarms off to wife and did not buy him one minute.

Maybe the wife came home for lunch, saw missing items from bathroom, clothing from drawers, etc.. She was already on high alert for suspicious activity after all that had gone on previously.

I just saw that! So it could've been a note that suggested something like that perhaps. Or that indicated he was in a mental state where she feared he may harm himself. Speculation only. We don't have the contents of the note.

That's an excellent point! He left in the only vehicle they had that SHE could drive, because she doesn't drive a manual transmission car, so she knew something was off when he didn't return, and probably didn't reply to her calls or texts. MOO on that last part because I am only assuming that she called and/or texted him.

Agree. The fact he left her with a manual stick transmission that she couldnt drive is an eye opening piece of evidence of the type of person he is.

Anyone who could dump his wife and leave her with no vehicle that she could drive is a .

He knew darn well that she had to go to work and drive to get there.
So he left her with no means of transportation to get to work.
On top of dumping her in the first place with no real warning.

And there was definitely no warning other than maybe that last day when she realized he had left for good.

How do we know this all? Because she said it herself in her first interview trying to get him to come back.
Remember her words. Paraphrasing something like "Please come back T. This is not you. We can work this out".

Well no. It is not going to be worked out and it is over now as she rightly filed for divorce. This left the poor woman in a dire situation.
She did absolutely nothing to him to receive the boatload of trouble he dumped her way now. Her end of life years that were supposed to be peaceful are now in shambles.

This guy needs to be put behind bars where he belongs and ET needs to come home to start to heal and salvage whats left of her younger years before its too late for her.

This is urgent. If ET is not found soon then there will be irrepairable damage to her physch. There has already been some damage but some of it is repairable if she can be found very soon.

LE needs to find and arrest him quickly.

It figures. He's 50. He needs medicine as well! But how is he getting it? Or is he?

He could have done his refill at a 90 day supply this last time ..many regular "maintenance" drugs are prescribed in 90 day supplies. Also any walk-in clinic can also write a script he could have gone that morning or since then.

Yes it did! I would understand if he left something to make her think he was suicidal ..but still don't think I would call the investigator on school case ..I would call 911!

Also this reads that note was left as a diversion to buy time ... whatever was In it set alarms off to wife and did not buy him one minute.

Thinking further. Maybe she didn't accept whatever claim he made in the note (like he expected). Maybe she immediately called to verify it.

I think it makes sense that she called the investigator into the school incident bc he is the one who would be tracking all that happened and would best understand how TC's disappearance might put Elizabeth at risk.

Thinking further. Maybe she didn't accept whatever claim he made in the note (like he expected). Maybe she immediately called to verify it.

I think it makes sense that she called the investigator into the school incident bc he is the one who would be tracking all that happened and would best understand how TC's disappearance might put Elizabeth at risk.

That's the part that makes me most frustrated if she called asap to an investigator that was familiar then why wasn't anything done or ET's family notified immediately?? IIRC she was reported missing 6-7 hours later than he was by her family members. It's seems they had no knowledge of the wife reporting him missing way earlier in

JMO
I think it makes sense too that she called the person she had worked with before. She already had a connection to that investigator and so it makes sense to me that is who she called.

I think she may have known that TC was getting too close to the girl and she made the connection quickly that he was likely with her.

Its either that or like others have suggested maybe there was a note that implied things that she knew the investigator was the one to call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova