Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as ET's phone in Decatur, I have thought that she may have thought they were just going there for a day trip, and then started to call her family and tell them she was on her way home. In my imagination, I think that TC may have taken the phone away from her at that time and disabled it/disposed of it.

Someone mentioned earlier that Beleize and Puerto Vallerto were possible destinations.

I made a poster. Don't know how good it is. Spanish isn't my first language and i had to convert measurements. Tell me if there are any mistakes. Also, I don't know how useful a 1-800 number is south of the border, because there are country codes and problems with international plans. Is there a website?

Finally, I don't know how to convert it to a photo. It's a screenshot of a word doc.

Good job! It is in jpg format, so it is already a photo. You may also be able to save it as a PDF from Word, but jpg should be fine.

Calling 800 numbers from Mexico:

http://traveltips.usatoday.com/dial-tollfree-numbers-mexico-61943.html

We know that TC has limited funds.
How do you suggest he'll get to Belize? (Question for those that think this is a real possibility)

I don't understand how anyone CAN"T believe they haven't gotten to the west coast or to Mexico by now. It's been 3 WEEKS since they were in the OKC WalMart and it only took them 2 DAYS to get there. I honestly believe they are either AT where they were originally headed or very, very close by now to being at said location. 3 weeks is a long time since the last sighting. You can travel a longggggg way in that amount of time.

And I've seen people talking about the money and how he's going to run out of it soon. Why?? All they are buying is food and gas. And if they get to where they were going, or are already there, they aren't buying much gas anymore. They don't have any other bills to pay like we do. You can buy a lot of food with 4 grand for only 2 people. That money could be stretched to months and I've seen people saying he'd be running out in days. Really?? They aren't eating steak dinners folks.

IMO, and I hope I'm wrong, I don't think they will be found for quite some time since they haven't by now. It's obvious he's not going to just bring her back on his own free will otherwise he'd have done it by now. I'm not sure if he would IF she wanted him to right now either because like others have mentioned, he's given up everything for this sick fantasy of his, he has nothing to come back to besides a jail cell. So IMO, if she eventually grows tired of being isolated from everyone else she cares about and asks him to bring her home it's doubtful he will oblige. My hope in that scenario is he just makes a run for it and leaves her wherever they are at OR takes himself out and doesn't harm her.

And last, going off my belief that they won't be found for quite some time, I think it'd be imperative in roughly 9-12 months, IF they haven't been found by then that is, for all hospitals etc to be on the lookout for any young gals that resemble ET showing up.

Because you can't drive a wanted car across multiple states, without being spotted by police. The police have automatic license plate readers to find people like that. And the car has not been found abandoned.

For them to drive in Mexico they would have to get Mexican insurance and a permit for the car to drive in Mexico. Since investigators have been in touch with Mexican officials, they would have been given information if the car was in Mexico.

The rest of your post, I don't disagree with.

Because you can't drive a wanted car across multiple states, without being spotted by police. The police have automatic license plate readers to find people like that. And the car has not been found abandoned.

For them to drive in Mexico they would have to get Mexican insurance and a permit for the car to drive in Mexico. Since investigators have been in touch with Mexican officials, they would have been given information if the car was in Mexico.
Some places have plate spotters..

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Tow Truck Companies also have plate scanners, for repossession purposes. It's connected to an alarm if one of the plates on their list gets a hit. They get a commission for recovering vehicles. I bet they would like the reward.

So, I wonder if there is any sort of nation wide repossession network. If so, TC's plate info could be entered there.

Do any of you think he is back tracking?

Yes. Because I think he will stay in the area that he is most familiar with. He was probably going in circles. But now though I think they are hunkered down and in hiding.

While I don't disagree that they could be bored if camping out in the wilderness, I think it is sad that this has become the state of our country. Camping out in nature, the way man lived for years and years is now seen a boring venture. I could be engaged with nothing but nature for weeks and probably months, but obviously I'm in the minority.

I still think he has money, but even when he runs out, they could certainly start dumpster diving. Food stores throw out plenty of good food.

Right now, the trial of Eric Frein is going on here near me. He shot two state troopers and hid in the woods for almost two months before getting caught. He was a survivalist type and knew the woods around his home probably better than anyone. Still, he was in what isn't a very large area with troopers searching for him day and night. There was plenty of speculation that he might have got out of the area, but he was found in an abandoned hangar in the general area.

These two don't have Frein's skills and they are in a vehicle most likely, not on foot. Still, they have the advantage of much more possible locations and no one searching for them in a particular area, because no one knows how to pinpoint where they are. I think they'll eventually slip up and be caught, but if they are good at it, they could probably hide for years.
I am guessing most people on the run go to the woods....like Hannah Anderson's kidnapper. What's the choices: Campground/living in tent or car, woods, out of country..

I don't think he has gone into Mexico. The unknowns of returning to the states would keep him from taking the gamble. Remember he is a person who wants to be in control. They would stick out more in Mexico as an odd couple and I don't believe he has the money to buy people off if challenged.

In two weeks I will be in Myrtle Beach. You can bet I will keep my eyes open and looking if they haven't been found by then. I stay in a more secluded section, not in the hustle bustle main stream. However, there is a campground in the neighborhood - the type where travel trailers of all types park and some are rentals. Might have to take a walk thru there!

ETA: Tent rentals are available too.

Tow Truck Companies also have plate scanners, for repossession purposes. It's connected to an alarm if one of the plates on their list gets a hit. They get a commission for recovering vehicles. I bet they would like the reward.

So, I wonder if there is any sort of nation wide repossession network. If so, TC's plate info could be entered there.

I was wondering the other day if JC is keeping up the payments on the car, assuming that they financed it.

Depositions are taken in person and then a court reporter prepares a written transcription. However, some depositions are also video recorded.
i I hope if they get a deposition that people will be forthcoming with what they know.

the wal mart on video sighting of these two was it taken right after they went missing? and was it the last time they were seen? sorry if its been repeasted a lot, but i have CRS syndrome (Cant Remember ****) lol

The video was two days after they went missing. There have been no sightings of them since.

In terms of the Walmart shopping trip, I simply think that they needed to stock up on food, and the fact that they needed to do so that early in the trip tells me that he did not plan as well as we assumed. He should have packed at least a week's worth of gluten-free food. The other thing it suggests is that they may have gone to Walmart specifically, because he or they normally shop at one. ET has food allergies and probably knows what she can safely eat without triggering her allergies. I suspect that they got what they needed and left as quickly as possible. It really doesn't matter how many cameras there are in the store if nobody is reviewing the footage in a timely manner.

Maybe he didn't even know what type of food she wanted or needed. I don't think that one single trip to Walmart indicates that he was not prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel