Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #15 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last cabin they stayed in was positively sparkling clean in contrast with that commune :eek:

So did LE get evidence from this place, as well?

Were these two individuals interviewed by LE?

IMOO.

Just My Opinion....

I am going to take that Daily Mail article with a Grain of Salt, until I hear further news from Law Enforcement.

So did LE get evidence from this place, as well?

Were these two individuals interviewed by LE?

IMOO.

JMO Just like all the other info LE did not release kept under the vest they are keeping this info private. Originally when TC was first arrested it was reported they stayed there. The lying TC was a medic and kayak instructor sounds about right to me and he was jack Christian against commune rules another reason he was kicked out.

Just My Opinion....

I am going to take that Daily Mail article with a Grain of Salt, until I hear further news from Law Enforcement.

I think for ET and her family protection they will keep quiet about this if true. It sure makes since to me. They wanted to go somewhere they thought they would be welcomed and accepted by these people. WRONG

That poor girl has been through enough already for her enemies to throw this back in her face.

I think for ET and her family protection they will keep quiet about this if true. It sure makes since to me. They wanted to go somewhere they thought they would be welcomed and accepted by these people. WRONG

That poor girl has been through enough already for her enemies to throw this back in her face.

If these two from that ranch commune were interviewed by Law Enforcement, wouldn't LE tell them not to speak about this in an interview as they could be subpoenaed to trial for the prosecution in the future?

IMOO.

Regarding the siblings still attending Culleoka Unit School, my assumption is that their options are fairly limited. I'm guessing the family probably doesn't have the financial resources to send the remaining four minors to private school. In terms of public schools, not sure how many are in their immediate location as Culleoka served K-12. Plus, they would have to provide their own transportation if they attended a school outside of their district and that's probably a challenge for the family as well, especially considering the father's demanding work schedule. I think the decision to stay at Culleoka was not so much as choice as it was a matter of circumstances.

If these two from that ranch commune were interviewed by Law Enforcement, wouldn't LE tell them not to speak about this in an interview as they could be subpoenaed to trial for the prosecution in the future?

IMOO.

Don't know. Even if they did people in communes don't follow the rules of law. Isn't it interesting he told them he was a medic as I recall he worked in a medical missionary and taught CPR at the HS even a YouTube video of him teaching.

These people have no reason to lie and being they stay off the grid and against all society laws they don't strike me as people who enjoy media attention and are hours away from civilization, the road to get there is quite a few miles into the rural area. I live in CA used to live in northern CA and never even heard of this place

This is the kind of sensationalist garbage that I feared we'd see the minute I learned that they had been anywhere near a commune.

Disgusting!!!

I hope that most of this is not true.

I hope your right because it is disgusting but the lies he told him sound like it could be true.

There is a well know documentary I posted about this awful place. So how would they know about it then? Hidden out there far away. TC knew he couldn't be on the road forever. He's a criminal thought these people would accept them.

Don't know. Even if they did people in communes don't follow the rules of law. Isn't it interesting he told them he was a medic as I recall he worked in a medical missionary and taught CPR at the HS even a YouTube video of him teaching.

These people have no reason to lie and being they stay off the grid and against all society laws they don't strike me as people who enjoy media attention and are hours away from civilization, the road to get there is quite a few miles into the rural area. I live in CA used to live in northern CA and never even heard of this place

I wonder if they were paid? And how much?

IMOO.

This is the kind of sensationalist garbage that I feared we'd see the minute I learned that they had been anywhere near a commune.

Disgusting!!!

I hope that most of this is not true.

You can count on the Daily Mail for sensationalist garbage.

The Daily Mail would sound more legit if it didn't mention the same salacious meant details 1000 times.

But we all had a feeling that he was camped out in some type of commune.

I would have looked for a cleaner one though.

You can count on the Daily Mail for sensationalist garbage.

It is just comical to me that the caption under the two people lying in the filthy bathtub together,mentions that they felt that Tad and ET were "off" and "weird".
Who would give an interview in a bathtub? LOL!!!!!

IMOO.

It is just comical to me that the caption under the two people lying in the filthy bathtub together,mentions that they felt that Tad and ET were "off" and "weird".

IMOO.

I know. I got a good laugh at that too.

I've been talking with a girlfriend of mine in her fifties about the sexual molestation that occurred at the hands of her father as both a child and teen, and the sexual issues she now experiences (promiscuity, etc.). We were talking about Bill Cosby and she started rationalizing his behavior and blaming the victims. Just as she says the rapes she later endured by others as an adult were her fault and she invited it, etc.

She says she loves her father, doesn't blame him, but hates and blames her mother for letting it happen. She seems to direct all blame to her mother, not her father.

I don't know where I'm going with this but to say, re: the subject of our discussion, this adult's actions are inexcusable, and the Daily Mail article reminds of the discussion I've been having with my friend, referenced above. In my friend's case it seems to be a blend of stockholm-type syndrome mixed with guilt, rationalization and selfblame, and justification towards her molestor. I've been working with her on this. She asks howcome I'm so "opiniated" yet strong and confidant in my victim-friendly views, and I just tell her "if you only knew..." (referring to being a WS member and seeing thousands of cases here...I always keep that tidbit confidential btw with everyone in "real life"...).

(Eta: I hate to say this but I might as well get some support and free therapy while I'm here, lol...I was promiscuous as a teen with older persons, and thinking about it makes me sooooooo disgusted I can't stand it. I bury it from my mind, but then it comes up in situations like this. In my case, I just wanted to be older, feel older, attractive...I know I am going to come back to this post and want to delete it, but you know what Margarita, it's good to get it out and purge that shame. Might as well tell the world! :wave: )

IMOO.

The commune reminded me of all those artsy people that lived in the Ghostship warehouse in Oakland that burned down and all those poor people killed it was so tragic and horrific [emoji22]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova