Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #15 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly possible he threatened, but even more insidious perhaps manipulated a child into thinking this was a normal loving relationship.

(Yes. This. This is what I was trying to say earlier about my friend. To this day, in her fifties, this is almost exactly how she still seems to view this.)

(Old nasty pervert is right! And that's exactly what the older men whom I had sex with as a teen were too!!

:puke: :puke: :puke:

You know what, furthermore, getting it all out, the hardest part for me is being from such a conservative family that I not only rebelled against this sooooooo much as a teen, but then everything was so conservative and taboo that later we could never talk about anything of this.

I'm at the point in my life now where, after the recent deep deep loss of someone very, very, very close to me (no condolences necessary), I dont give a crap about holding anything else in anymore. Because I've experienced true, unconditional love, and that's all I want in my life. I'm tired of feeling guilty about everything!! And being judged, criticized. )

(Ughi feel sick...one guy was sooooo nasty...I don't know WTH I was thinking....groooooooooossssss)

(Sick, about to start balling. :drama: Stepping away.)

Anyway, ET if you are reading this, please know you are supported. And we don't know what it's like to be you, in your mind and existence, but I don't judge you, no matter what happened. For what it's worth.)
Bless you! Free yourself, this is not you anymore. 😚

MOO

Survivor shares message for Elizabeth Thomas

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/21/survivor-shares-message-for-elizabeth-thomas/

Then things took a bizarre turn. Greene said Ross began making sexual advances toward her.

“He would say things like, ‘I want to kiss you so bad right now,’” Greene told News 2.

When Greene was 15, she said the advances progressed to sex.

She told News 2 it wasn’t until 2014 that she realized her pastor committed a crime.

Great article.

Video of commune where they stayed a couple of weeks. Two members talk about when ET & TC stayed there. Disgusting!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...mune-Tad-Cummins-Elizabeth-Thomas-stayed.html

That's a truly destructive article. I can't imagine why the people at that commune thought to share such prurient stories with the media.

That article is going to be very hurtful to this child. I didn't dare look at the comments. I'm sad that was published.

And frankly I think those people are horrible in their attitudes. They seemed nonchalant about the sexual assault of a young
girl.

He will be there for a long time IMO.
http://federal-prison.org/view-free-sample/

MOO

What worries me is some websites like CNN reporting unless she testifies he forced her to go against her will the case could crumble because of the Tennessee law that girls over age 12 can make the decision to go willingly.

This would be terrible. Please ET testify against this pervert and put him away for a long time.

There was another interview published yesterday

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/21/nashville-native-helped-lead-police-to-tad-cummins-elizabeth-thomas/ Published: April 21, 2017, 3:57 am Updated: April 22, 2017, 2:51 am

"From link

" Barry said Cummins and Thomas were looking for the Black Bear Ranch Commune but were flat broke and out of gas.

“I put some gas in his car and gave him 40 dollars and said if it doesn’t work come back I’ll feed you you, know what I mean?” said Barry.

They reportedly made it to the ranch, but members of the commune knew something was amiss.

“I feel a little funny because there were all kinds of indications that there was something a little funny going on never occurred to me that she was 15 year old, they said she was 22, I thought… yeah,” said Peter LaughingWolf.

LaughingWolf said when the commune told Cummins it wouldn’t be a good fit for the commune, he reportedly stormed off with his young victim.

“What really should have been a clue that something was wrong was that he got so angry when that was shared with them,” added LaughingWolf.

Cummins and Thomas went back to the property Barry tends and he said they could stay in his cabin if they agreed to work on the property."

I read that yesterday, and the content is much different than that of the Daily Mail. Hmmmm.

Excuse my ignorance, is federal prison the same as regular prison?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What worries me is some websites like CNN reporting unless she testifies he forced her to go against her will the case could crumble because of the Tennessee law that girls over age 12 can make the decision to go willingly.

This would be terrible. Please ET testify against this pervert and put him away for a long time.

I am too hoping that any perceived willingness that Elizabeth had to run away and stay with this man will not reduce his sentence . He preyed on a young girl and deserves a severe sentence.

Excuse my ignorance, is federal prison the same as regular prison?

No, it's "nicer" there.

"What is the difference between Federal and State Prison?

• State prisons are higher in number than federal prisons.

• Federal prisons have higher levels of security than state prisons.

• Federal prisons are used more for white collar criminals and political offenders while hard core criminals get to serve in state prisons.

• State prisons are considered unsafe as they house a higher number of violent criminals."

*http://www.differencebetween.com/difference-between-federal-and-vs-state-prison/

MOO

I do recall hearing this. Thank you. Well that sucks if he gets easier time.

Not as strict as state. Old friend of the family in state prison he would love to go to a federal prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova