Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder just how much information TBI gives JC . Maybe there is some significance to her having filed for divorce today? Who knows.

bbm

Yeah, and in the parking lot too. They must have pictures to determine if they still had the Nissan Rogue at that point?

Walmart is actually notorious for not covering he entire parking lots with camera because they are cheap. Last month, just outside of Flint, Michigan, two guys shot and killed two other guys who they were meeting for a Craigslist drug deal gone bad. They parked in the employee section (far end of the lot) and were not caught on camera.

I know he recently visited Panama City Beach and did a search of restaurants in that area. I got lucky!

he did? I missed that! I heard he had been there in the past. When was it?

I wonder if he took her to Disneyland

Ugh. Gross.

Quick question... I've been a member for nearly a year but only recently began posting. In the TOS do we have to say after each theory we post that it's "JMO etc.." or is it enough to have this in our signature?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I haven't seen it as a rule. But it clears up confusion. For example, if someone says:

"ET and TC have gone to California. They are on the beach there.", someone reading the thread might believe that's a fact.

I don't think the signature "Everything I have written is just my opinion." works because sometimes those people do post actual facts.

It seems to me super easy to just use qualifiers like, IMO, JMO, or "I think that", "I feel that" "It seems that." "Maybe". "To me..."

I don't see that as difficult at all. Just makes things clear.

Surely there's parking lot surveillance at the Wal-Mart?? No mention of what they were driving? *sorry if this has been discussed. Every time I get on tapatalk there's 30+ new pages here. Which is a good thing!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sure would like to know how much food they bought. What kind/type. Things that require cooking over a stove or campfire? Or just items that can be eaten out of a can or bag.

They did the last time I drove out and back a couple of years ago. I sincerely doubt if they are gone.

We have border crossings but they typically waive many cars right on through.

I wonder just how much information TBI gives JC . Maybe there is some significance to her having filed for divorce today? Who knows.

RSBM

Agreed. Interesting timing. Earlier articles stated she and the family wanted their "poppy" back.
MOO

Sure would like to know how much food they bought. What kind/type. Things that require cooking over a stove or campfire? Or just items that can be eaten out of a can or bag.

Good questions. That would tell us a lot. If LE is holding that info back they may have more info than we know and are closer than we think.

Is there any evidence to support that this child is under his "hold"?
Yes. He has kidnapped her without her parent's permission, and he's disguising her and hiding her.

I think TC's cheap dye job may be what is making him so memorable because the color can be so uniform which is not natural. In his earlier pics it really looked like his hair was a dye job to me because of this very reason.

RSBM

Good point.
Wonder what else was captured on the store cams ?

I wish that all Walmarts would view thrier footage everyday in case they are there, seems that Walmart is his store of preference to shop in. I wonder how long LE had this too.

Someone probably answered this by now, but
Late Thursday, after receiving information from a tip, investigators obtained surveillance images from a Walmart on East I-240 Service Road in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma from the afternoon of March 15th, showing Tad Cummins and Elizabeth Thomas shopping at the store.
https://tbinewsroom.com/2017/03/31/amber-alert-update-6-elizabeth-thomas/

That's pretty expensive!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I was just going to post that. Yup, definitely not the place for a couple of fugitives on a budget. Maybe they went to the Santa Monica pier.

Juveniles who find themselves in these situations with adults...often don't think they are victims. They don't know how they've been manipulated and exploited. They have no intention of leaving the predator (or see them as such) and think the world of them. They will often walk through fire with and for them.

I don't know guys. I'm thinking unless or until she wants to be found...they won't be without a really lucky break. I'm praying for a lucky break. I don't think she wants to be found, currently. I can't imagine what her family is going through. And for her to possibly not even know how she's been manipulated and used. This is a tough one :(

All JMO

I can't wait for the day when we get footage or pictures of TC laying face down on the ground with a federal marshal's knee in his back, his goatee caked with dirt and mud, screaming like Ned Beatty in Deliverance......"Get off of meeeee, get off of meeeee, I didn't do nuthin' wrong, weeeeee weeeeeee ".

We need an all states bulletin on this Amber Alert.

Yes. He has kidnapped her without her parent's permission, and he's disguising her and hiding her.
My post was in response to the post I quoted about ET friend who dropped her off that morning.

I have not once questioned if ET is in danger or whether or not she is being manipulated. I've been pretty clear from the start.
Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I can't wait for the day when we get footage or pictures of TC laying face down on the ground with a federal marshal's knee in his back, his goatee caked with dirt and mud, screaming like Ned Beatty in Deliverance......"Get off of meeeee, get off of meeeee, I didn't do nuthin' wrong, weeeeee weeeeeee ".

Actually he will be screaming that in prison too....LOL

Surely there's parking lot surveillance at the Wal-Mart?? No mention of what they were driving? *sorry if this has been discussed. Every time I get on tapatalk there's 30+ new pages here. Which is a good thing!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I believe it was reported that TBI was still looking into whether there was footage of the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raquel222