Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure would like to know how much food they bought. What kind/type. Things that require cooking over a stove or campfire? Or just items that can be eaten out of a can or bag.

And she will require certain, putting this delicately, products regularly. A 50 YO creepy guy buying that will stand out.
IMO

Juveniles who find themselves in these situations with adults...often don't think they are victims. They don't know how they've been manipulated and exploited. They have no intention of leaving the predator (or see them as such) and think the world of them. They will often walk through fire with and for them.

I don't know guys. I'm thinking unless or until she wants to be found...they won't be without a really lucky break. I'm praying for a lucky break. I don't think she wants to be found, currently. I can't imagine what her family is going through. And for her to possibly not even know how she's been manipulated and used. This is a tough one :(

All JMO

The fact that they are already having to visit the store suggests they don't have long term supplies, and therefore they'll continue to have to go into public places. All it takes is one real-time tip when they walk into a Wal-Mart or other place, and the police will lock the place down and find them.

TC has $84,258.45 if you're counting in pesos.

Just saying.;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree and there may have been something about their demeanor or interactions that brought attention. Perhaps an Employee who recently learned of this. IMO Employees notice customers far more than customers notice other customers. Unless there is a reason that is. MOO

Yes, people can remember specific moments where an interaction or body language seemed off. Or even an off/weird comment that suck with someone. I think it's very plausible that yesterday's possible sighting triggered someone's memory of ET/ TC.

Jaycee Dugard was found because an office sensed off body language/ interaction between the perp and Jaycee's daughter (Jaycee wasn't even there).

I can't wait for the day when we get footage or pictures of TC laying face down on the ground with a federal marshal's knee in his back, his goatee caked with dirt and mud, screaming like Ned Beatty in Deliverance......"Get off of meeeee, get off of meeeee, I didn't do nuthin' wrong, weeeeee weeeeeee ".

I'm good with you taking him down lol

Do we have a case map? On this map we need:

Home --> Stoney's in Columbia --> Decatur Alabama --> Oklahoma City.

That's a weird route.....

I don't know why it's bothering me so much that she's wearing his big shirt. He looks like an average Joe with a watch on and all, and she looks like she's not prepared at all- clothing wise- to be out and about.

I really think knowing how far they got in 2 days, they had to have hunkered down somewhere for a little bit. Where did she cut and color her hair? No-one remembers them exiting somewhere looking different than they did on entering? Or hair and products in a trashcan? Stained towels from drying after it's been colored and washed out? Was her hair done before she left by chance? I'm starting to think maybe he did have some help closeby at first. Why else would you only go that far in 2 days?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

he did? I missed that! I heard he had been there in the past. When was it?

Sorry, I think I got so excited that I figured the shirt out that I said something that wasn't necessarily true. I know on SM I saw a picture of him and his wife at The Hangout, which I'm guessing there's more than one. I guess I read that he'd gone to PCB earlier on. My bad.

Do we have a case map? On this map we need:

Home --> Stoney's in Columbia --> Decatur Alabama --> Oklahoma City.

That's a weird route.....

Deleted post....See Steelman's map on next page.

he did? I missed that! I heard he had been there in the past. When was it?

Sorry, I think I got so excited that I figured the shirt out that I said something that wasn't necessarily true. I know on SM I saw a picture of him and his wife at The Hangout, which I'm guessing there's more than one. I guess I read that he'd gone to PCB earlier on. My bad.

There was an Instagram pic he took from a hotel balcony where he said it was PCB (using abbreviations only). Sleuthers suggested Panama City Beach, Pensacola, and one more I can't remember right now that all had PCB initials.

And she will require certain, putting this delicately, products regularly. A 50 YO creepy guy buying that will stand out.
IMO
On that note, not to be gross but it might be good to know when her cycle is, and if it's normal versus abnormally heavy. I'm guessing they didn't plan for that and suddenly these products will be needed, probably AFTER they're needed. In that case, there will be no option but to shop for them and have plenty of supplies. And if she's like every other woman, there will be a lot of laundrying going on at this time as well.

IMO

Nah, just toss in a bottle of pain reliever and a flower or some such and they'll think he's just being a very nice, thoughtful guy for his lady.

Until they say otherwise, I'm giving TBI the benefit of the doubt and assuming that they just learned about the Oklahoma sighting. I can't imagine why they would have withheld the information, unless they knew that releasing it to the public would somehow make the situation worse for ET.

I'm still a few pages behind, but I'm wondering if anyone read the actual TBI report? LOL
They said that they just got the info last night. This will probably (hopefully) be cleared up by the time I catch up on the thread. If it is, feel free to ignore me. :D

Please leave me out of any discussion involving a 15 year old girl's menstrual cycle. I am soooo not going there.

On that note, not to be gross but it might be good to know when her cycle is, and if it's normal versus abnormally heavy. I'm guessing they didn't plan for that and suddenly these products will be needed, probably AFTER they're needed. In that case, there will be no option but to shop for them and have plenty of supplies. And if she's like every other woman, there will be a lot of laundrying going on at this time as well.

I don't think they will be putting that kind of info out in the media. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member