Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few things from tonight's inside edition I *havent* seen mentioned yet:
-When JC made initial plea for TC to turn himself in, she says she refused to read the script LE asked her to because they wanted her to say things like 'I love you, I forgive you, please come back to me' & she didn't want to say that because it wasn't at all her message.
-JC agrees that MCET was exploited and perhaps even brainwashed.
-JC hopes to be ex-wife within the next 60 days (imo I do *not* think she'll go back on that)
-JC in regards to her daughters standing by her decision, but also standing by TC so he knows not everyone is against him: I have to let them have a relationship with him & I have to understand that. But they know that he did wrong, too & they're standing by me 100% (imo saying this made her very emotional)
-doesn't trust TC anymore, will never have what they had again, would never take him bank. Hates what he did.

JMO, I do still feel for JC and I think she has poorly worded some things, yes, and that makes it's easy to 'cherry pick' and bring out the torches, but I truly believe she means well and is just so hurt that she's just saying how she feels, how SHE is directly effected by it. Her head is probably spinning so fast that right now, it's too raw, too soon, for her to be able to perceive how it has effected others. I was cheated on in a past relationship. No it was not with someone under age, but she knew me, so I held them both accountable for *hurting MY feelings*. No this is not MCETs fault at all, but I understand how JC is hurting right now. I am sure I have an unpopular opinion, so flame away [emoji51][emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think JC is in denial and has been for a long time. There's an elephant in the room we're not talking about - why did she share a Facebook page with her husband? My guess is that she did not trust him on Facebook for some reason. Was he talking to other women? Or was he overly friendly with young girls on Facebook? Who knows but there's definitely a reason for their sharing a page. In my experience, there are 2 main reasons that a couple might share a social media page: one of them is not that interested in social media (doesn't appear to be the case here) or there is a lack of trust (which I believe is the case here).

I think JC has finally confirmed her fears and she doesn't want to admit it. She's acting like a scorned wife who just found out her husband has a mistress, not one who's found out about a horrible crime her husband committed. She's not seeing the truth yet but I think she will sooner rather than later.

bbm

I had the same suspicions regarding the shared FB page at the beginning. WS'er "Gitana" pointed out on an earlier thread something that I hadn't previously been aware of - shared SM accounts, especially FB, aren't uncommon in the fundamentalist Christian community. Article on the subject:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/09/05/christian-couples-staying-faithful-on-facebook-twitter.html

Ok I just watched...

Through the journalist she said she believes ET was brainwashed.

So I'm back to thinking she really is just feeling betrayed by her husband and it looking at it from a marital betrayal point.

She did mentioned feeling "slightly betrayed" by ET. Again I think this sorta normal for a "jilted" wife. idk.

Court records: Kimberly Thomas accused of child abuse, humiliating children

"Bloody beatings, forced nudity and confinement to a basement. These are a few of the violent and humiliating conditions detailed in court documents where Kimberly Thomas is accused of child abuse and neglect."
"Kimberly Thomas, a mother of 10, is charged with four counts of misdemeanor child abuse and neglect and one count of felony child abuse and neglect of a child 8 years old or younger between November 2014 and November 2015. Her criminal trial is set for review at 9 a.m. May 12, according to officials with Maury County Circuit Court. A trial date has not been set.
She was arrested Feb. 1, 2016, and booked in jail shortly before noon. She bonded out that same day."
"According to court records, Kimberly Thomas is accused of ordering two of the children to get naked in front of other people, knocking another child unconscious with a wooden board, throwing a child down the basement stairs and locking the door, and beating some of the kids until they bled. She also is accused of slamming some of the children's heads into a wall, banging one daughter's head into the agitator of a washing machine and beating another about the face."
"James Brown, who was subpoenaed by the assistant district attorney in the criminal case, said in an interview Wednesday he was working with one of the Thomas children at a haunted attraction two years ago when the young girl came in crying.
"I’m a father,” he said. “And some of the things she came out with, I just said no."
Brown, whose own daughter was 8 years old at the time, said when the girl told him about some of the things her mother had done, he felt compelled to involve the authorities. The property owners called the sheriff's office and a deputy responded to the scene, Brown said."

More @ Link: http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...d-child-abuse-humiliating-children/100951338/

bbm

I had the same suspicions regarding the shared FB page at the beginning. WS'er "Gitana" pointed out on an earlier thread something that I hadn't previously been aware of - shared SM accounts, especially FB, aren't uncommon in the fundamentalist Christian community. Article on the subject:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/09/05/christian-couples-staying-faithful-on-facebook-twitter.html

I have a lot of (non-fundamentalist) Christian friends on FB that also share a page. It's pretty common among Christian couples and part of the reason is, it's an accountability/transparency thing. I know it might sound silly to some, or even like "oh, they don't trust each other!" but that's not what it's about at all.

"I feel slightly betrayed by her because she knew me," she added. "I don't really want to talk to her. It's not the right time. Maybe one day."

That's ok, Jill. The fifteen year old who "betrayed" you is currently being treated at a mental health facility because some deranged predator groomed, abducted, and raped her. So she's not exactly taking calls at the moment anyway. But sure, maybe one day!

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...d-her-husband-about-getting-too-close-to-teen

Unfortunately, this is a very normal reaction. We've been raised in a culture where men's sexuality is dependent on the female. If a woman is raped, every past indiscretion and the way she was dressed and what time of the day it was and what side of town she was on exonerates the male. When a husband has extramarital relations wives are questioned about what they did wrong and the women who have affairs with married men are called homewreckers and harlots. We're taught that date rape is okay because men just can't control their sexuality. Women are seen as seductresses and men? Well men are just biological mindless beasts that are programmed to not be able to control their "urges". They can be taught to pee in a toilet, eat with a fork, but if they get an erection the nearest female must oblige. So, what you're seeing is what happens when a woman tries to make sense out of what she's been taught and what's happening. I have been in the room when a woman is berating a 2 year old and calling her a *advertiser censored* because her husband raped that 2 year old. 2 year old. I've seen women who beat their own daughter for having sex with their father, at the age of 9. It's so hard to reason with. We have a 15 year old previously abused child who was abducted and dragged through 9 states and serially raped by her teacher (a man she should have been able to trust, a man who was in a position of authority over her) and held captive unable to even have a cell phone in her possession, not showering, dirty, eating flowers for sustenance, most likely not changing her clothing for days, having her hair cut and dyed by her abductor who was on a steady diet of erectile dysfunction medications (sorry not being nice any longer) because that's how dedicated he was to raping this child and we still have people calling this romance. Bed of roses, on a beach in twilight, with champagne and dozen roses? Sure, that's romance. But this was not romance. ET didn't get roses, or a pretty dress or breakfast in bed or romantic music with a candlelight dinner for two in a condo for a week in Florida with restaurants with pretty flowers. I don't know any teen girl who would look at having grandpa sweat over them for 39 days, wearing the same clothes, no makeup, smelling like cow dung and eating crap food as romantic. JC needs to remember that ET wasn't the only child. One of them was 12 years old. I see a long road of recovery here, 31 years of abuse.

bbm

Good point. I didn't get the impression that they're fundamentalist Christians but I used to attend an IFB (independent fundamental baptist) church so I probably have a higher bar for fundamental than most people. It doesn't appear that they share any other social media or an email address so I do wonder why just Facebook.

Good point. I didn't get the impression that they're fundamentalist Christians but I used to attend an IFB (independent fundamental baptist) church so I probably have a higher bar for fundamental than most people. It doesn't appear that they share any other social media or an email address so I do wonder why just Facebook.

There was a study done that 1/3 marriages end in divorce because of time spent on Facebook. More than likely its other SM too but because Facebook is so huge I think they started there with the studies:).

https://www.hg.org/article.asp?id=27803
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/21/facebook-cited-in-a-third-of-all-divorce-cases-its/

ETA - link

Unfortunately, this is a very normal reaction. We've been raised in a culture where men's sexuality is dependent on the female. If a woman is raped, every past indiscretion and the way she was dressed and what time of the day it was and what side of town she was on exonerates the male. When a husband has extramarital relations wives are questioned about what they did wrong and the women who have affairs with married men are called homewreckers and harlots. We're taught that date rape is okay because men just can't control their sexuality. Women are seen as seductresses and men? Well men are just biological mindless beasts that are programmed to not be able to control their "urges". They can be taught to pee in a toilet, eat with a fork, but if they get an erection the nearest female must oblige. So, what you're seeing is what happens when a woman tries to make sense out of what she's been taught and what's happening. I have been in the room when a woman is berating a 2 year old and calling her a *advertiser censored* because her husband raped that 2 year old. 2 year old. I've seen women who beat their own daughter for having sex with their father, at the age of 9. It's so hard to reason with. We have a 15 year old previously abused child who was abducted and dragged through 9 states and serially raped by her teacher (a man she should have been able to trust, a man who was in a position of authority over her) and held captive unable to even have a cell phone in her possession, not showering, dirty, eating flowers for sustenance, most likely not changing her clothing for days, having her hair cut and dyed by her abductor who was on a steady diet of erectile dysfunction medications (sorry not being nice any longer) because that's how dedicated he was to raping this child and we still have people calling this romance. Bed of roses, on a beach in twilight, with champagne and dozen roses? Sure, that's romance. But this was not romance. ET didn't get roses, or a pretty dress or breakfast in bed or romantic music with a candlelight dinner for two in a condo for a week in Florida with restaurants with pretty flowers. I don't know any teen girl who would look at having grandpa sweat over them for 39 days, wearing the same clothes, no makeup, smelling like cow dung and eating crap food as romantic. JC needs to remember that ET wasn't the only child. One of them was 12 years old. I see a long road of recovery here, 31 years of abuse.

Excellent post.

Rape culture is a real thing; sad, but true.

Handling of Stanford swimmer case proves rape culture exists:
-A toxic culture
-The victim loses twice
(This one is mostly a reaction to the Brock Turner case, but I think it really is eye opening showing that rape culture truly does exist and is a huge problem).
Link: http://thedailycougar.com/2016/09/09/handling-of-stanford-swimmer-case-proves-rape-culture-exists/

Another link:
Rape Culture is Real: Time Magazine
Link: https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/40110/rape-culture-is-real/?source=dam

And wish Inside Edition had asked about the Instagram posts and TC's account. I hate to say it but JC needs to see the reality of what really went on NOT the cliff notes version.

I haven't seen this picture before, anyone know where it was taken?

s076789918.jpg

http://kfor.com/2017/04/28/tad-cummins-told-wife-he-slept-with-teen-she-says/

I think JC has finally confirmed her fears and she doesn't want to admit it. She's acting like a scorned wife who just found out her husband has a mistress, not one who's found out about a horrible crime her husband committed. She's not seeing the truth yet but I think she will sooner rather than later.

I honestly wonder if Jill is afraid to admit she knew something was gone for fear of a lawsuit. I believe she did know and just chose to ignore it.

I am torn about JC. On the one hand, she is dealing with something so horrible right now and is arguably a victim herself. On the other hand, in the weeks leading up to the kidnapping, her husband was suspended from his job for kissing one of his students. There would certainly be a huge elephant in the room if it were my husband.

A few things from tonight's inside edition I *havent* seen mentioned yet: -When JC made initial plea for TC to turn himself in, she says she refused to read the script LE asked her to because they wanted her to say things like 'I love you, I forgive you, please come back to me' & she didn't want to say that because it wasn't at all her message.-JC agrees that MCET was exploited and perhaps even brainwashed. -JC hopes to be ex-wife within the next 60 days (imo I do *not* think she'll go back on that) -JC in regards to her daughters standing by her decision, but also standing by TC so he knows not everyone is against him: I have to let them have a relationship with him & I have to understand that. But they know that he did wrong, too & they're standing by me 100% (imo saying this made her very emotional) -doesn't trust TC anymore, will never have what they had again, would never take him bank. Hates what he did. JMO, I do still feel for JC and I think she has poorly worded some things, yes, and that makes it's easy to 'cherry pick' and bring out the torches, but I truly believe she means well and is just so hurt that she's just saying how she feels, how SHE is directly effected by it. Her head is probably spinning so fast that right now, it's too raw, too soon, for her to be able to perceive how it has effected others. I was cheated on in a past relationship. No it was not with someone under age, but she knew me, so I held them both accountable for *hurting MY feelings*. No this is not MCETs fault at all, but I understand how JC is hurting right now. I am sure I have an unpopular opinion, so flame away [emoji51][emoji53]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you nailed it. (For me, anyway.)

IIRC they shared a twitter account also.

IIRC they shared a twitter account also.

They had two separate Twitter accounts however, she frequently re-tweeted him which possibly gives the impression that the account was shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan