Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've felt so frustrated and helpless like this for a long time. I work with facts, I need information. We really have very little. I don't have kids so can't relate there, don't know the terrain or wildlife because the TN woods are another world to me. Can't bury my head in a map because there is so little that could be on there and heaven forbid LE would diss that :laughing:

I just keep checking and hoping for news :(

:trainwreck:

This discussion is about Noah Chamberlin, a missing toddler. It is not about religion.

Get this train back on the tracks please.

Or maybe you are thinking , whats going to happen here in the woods?!?

True that!
I think this grandmother is suffering horribly.
The main focus is finding the child... Blame can come later!

Find out what happened first.

I wonder if they found any sign that someone else was out in those woods.

Sheesh why were they even out there?

Because it was a beautiful day, they were walking along a trail on their own property, and small children love and need fresh air and sunshine and exercise, especially when it's winter and opportunities to get out aren't as plentiful as they are in the summer.

Do any of the sinkholes connect underground with moving water? Or are there any caverns like that nearby?

Sheesh why were they even out there?

According to LE they weren't very far into the woods from the house. That day the temperature was 65 or so. I'm sure they were taking advantage of a beautiful day never thinking anything like this could happen so close to their house.

Or if he's like my kids were at that age and just doesn't cry.

Mine only cried out loud (after the infant stage) if they were hurt badly (in their opinion badly ;) ). Which didn't happen often at all - I can probably count it on one hand for each of them. They were 'silent' criers. Not totally without sound, but you'd have to be very close to them to hear anything.

I never thought about that until now. Certainly they can't be the only ones?

Wow...that sounds a bit like a dream to me. Ha! I don't think they are the only ones but I would guess they are a bit more rare.

Two is such a strange age, I think. I mean...it seems like every two year old is soooo different.

I do wish we knew a bit more about Noah's personality. Not because it would help find him or anything. But just because it would be nice to hear a bit about him.

Hard to know without knowing in what context the hospitals are refusing and what they were asked. One possible is that they have been questioned about whether there have been any injuries or illnesses suffered by searcher(s) and were told that they cannot release such sensitive information due to HIPAA . Just a guess on my part.
That makes complete sense. Media will spruce up any info to make it look like it's more than it is. Volunteers most likely do not have much more to add except how cold it is out and the condition of the woods. If dogs picked up a scent I doubt volunteers would be told this.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Because it was a beautiful day, they were walking along a trail on their own property, and small children love and need fresh air and sunshine and exercise, especially when it's winter and opportunities to get out aren't as plentiful as they are in the summer.

Yes I agree.
But don't you think he would have been found by now if he WAS out there?

To me that area is just to vast to take little ones out in. Like going into the ocean!

But who ever thinks a 2 yr old will wander off and never come back esp when your calling for him....

Did GM have a cell phone with her? Was she talking to someone or texting while she was with the kids. Was the distraction the granddaughter?
guess ill have to go start at the beginning and catch up.

True that!
I think this grandmother is suffering horribly.
The main focus is finding the child... Blame can come later!

Find out what happened first.

I wonder if they found any sign that someone else was out in those woods.
This.

It was a nice warm day. Had to have been others around. That has really been bugging me :/ Would love to know if others were caught on the trail cams around that time.

Yes I agree.
But don't you think he would have been found by now if he WAS out there?

To me that area is just to vast to take little ones out in. Like going into the ocean!

But who ever thinks a 2 yr old will wander off and never come back esp when your calling for him....

Did GM have a cell phone with her? Was she talking to someone or texting while she was with the kids. Was the distraction the granddaughter?
guess ill have to go start at the beginning and catch up.

Honestly not much to catch up on. Very little info has been given to the public.

The official word is that grandma was tending to the 4 year old sister and lost sight of him. We don't know for how long or anything like that. We don't know if she called 911 from the house or her cell phone (at least not that I've seen.)

It is possible he fell into a sink hole or something and that is why he hasn't been found. I know next to nothing about sink holes. But I do remember a news story a couple years ago about a sink hole opening up in Florida and basically swallowing a man. As far as I know, his body was never found.

True that! I think this grandmother is suffering horribly. The main focus is finding the child... Blame can come later! Find out what happened first. I wonder if they found any sign that someone else was out in those woods.

No judgement on the GM iF this is how it happened. That is just an unfortunate event. That has to be the most tragic feeling in the world...your kid (or family member) is there and then HES NOT. Can you imagine? I can't. They were just there! To have someone poof on you...my god, I'd go insane looking for them. How does your mind make sense of that? Bless her. Not hearing Noah cry or wail tells me it happened fast. There was no time for him to make noise. Finding that sweet boy is priority. God please bring him home. Give the searchers the strength they need to press on. These are the real super heros. x JMO

This.

It was a nice warm day. Had to have been others around. That has really been bugging me :/ Would love to know if others were caught on the trail cams around that time.

My understanding - which may be incorrect - is that they were on their own property.

When people talk of 'trail cams' my mental picture is of security cameras like you'd find in Walmart or a hotel elevator. I've spent a bit of time at the state parks near Pinson (Pinson Mounds and Chickasaw State Park) and was never aware of any cameras on the state-maintained trails at those places, so I think it's highly unlikely there would be trail cams on private property.

Hunters do put motion sensitive and timed cameras out so they can have a sense of the wildlife activity on property they hunt. I don't know if there were hunters who hunted the family's woods or how many acres of woods they owned, but for us to assume that there were definitely cameras out there is perhaps a stretch.

I have asked more than once hoping that someone might have seen the answer to my question but have not found it yet....has anyone read if grandmother had a cell phone or if she had to go to the house to call for help....to me this is the first timeline you would have but I cannot find the answer. Not knocking on her just curious as to the timeline.

Something that has continued to bug me . . . . My grandparents owned an 80 acre farm in Missouri. Much of their acreage was heavily wooded and the properties around that acreage was heavily wooded. It seems to me that my Granddad knew his property, every little creek, every downed tree, every hole, every possible danger. If GM was taking the children into the woods, she must have felt very comfortable in knowing the dangers on their own property. Or maybe my Grandpa Jack was just uber diligent in knowing every danger that could befall us when they took us out to explore . . . I know 80 acres is a lot of property, but here in West TN (where I live), there are a lot of properties that size. IMO, I have a hard time believing little Noah is on that property.

No judgement on the GM iF this is how it happened. That is just an unfortunate event. That has to be the most tragic feeling in the world...your kid (or family member) is there and then HES NOT. Can you imagine? I can't. They were just there! To have someone poof on you...my god, I'd go insane looking for them. How does your mind make sense of that? Bless her. Not hearing Noah cry or wail tells me it happened fast. There was no time for him to make noise. Finding that sweet boy is priority. God please bring him home. Give the searchers the strength they need to press on. These are the real super heros. x JMO

that road is there right by the house could someone have seen him and taken him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129