Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, LE has probably known she was safe, just waiting for forensics. It happens. I have been there myself.
ITA. How can there be a rape arrest otherwise? I think LE was bluffing that she was still missing after the first few days. First, she runs away and travels to WI. Second, once safe, she and her safe harbor contact FBI. Give statement about rape and turn over sheet for proof. FBI also takes her DNA. Back in TN, LE either made an excuse to get his DNA, or collected it surreptitiously. Testing to do. Then write and secure an AW.

Time consuming effort. I think the FBI/LE has known where she is since about January 16.

Could it be her natural father, a cousin, aunt or grandparent in WI? No rescuer will be facing charges.<modsnipped> Were the other children removed? I hope so. JMO IMO MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not who you asked - but no. I don't think many people would have recognized her. By the time word got out, it had been what? 14 days? Most days I can't tell you who I was behind in the grocery store, muchness who I walked by on the sidewalk. I also think its possible she cut her hair off at some point to avoid be found.

See, I think on the bus people would be on their phone, reading news, etc. IMO, she would have attracted attention.
We don’t know where in WI she is but that’s a long as drive from Corbin, maybe 10-12 hours, factor in stops & bad weather, it’d be a tough drive, straight thru. I really think the person that got her to the rest area vicinity had a prearranged driver to usher her to WI. Jmo
So glad she made it!

Also, maybe she stayed in the London, KY area for days, before moving to WI. We just don’t know.
I really think she had a confidant that for unkown reasons felt she had to be out of TN for action to be taken. Maybe some type of victim advocate group took her in.

I am SO EXCITED!

I truly felt that she took off to protect herself or someone else. My daughter said only abuse at home or protecting someone else would cause her to leave like this. She said she wouldn't come back until the threat was removed.

S reminds me so much of my daughter. She looks innocent and young, yet she will do what needs to be done if someone is being harmed.

I think that S left to expose her father and protect her sisters. I truly felt that she was safe in hiding. However when he was charged with rape I doubted my gut.

I'm so glad that my initial instincts were right about both Jayme and S. What an awesome month!

I agree, for now. I think S should be heard before any decisions are made. Where she wants to go and who with. I'm sure all the kids will be.

Her mom may not have known what was going on at all. However that doesn't mean she can keep her children safe right now. I think a lot of therapy will be needed here.

I didn't think he'd killed her. He didn't have the cojones for that! S had all of the cojones in that household and she certainly used them!

Also, I LOVE how excited you are about this gitana. :)

Absolutely. If they didn't harm her then leave them alone. Obviously if she was trafficked that's different. But if they just harbored her until it was safe, let them go. Without them she may have frozen to death.

They were married in July 2007.
There are pictures of them as a family from several years ago. This wasn't a new father figure. He RAISED this girl. He's been around since she was a toddler.
Who knows when he started abusing her? She may have finally gotten the nerve to stand up to him. The move may have predicated her actions.

I suspect we'll hear the whole story at RP's trial. Poor SP! I hope her sisters are okay - it's not uncommon for more than one to be abused.

“It’s like having your soul ripped out of your body.”
“I am a man who fears god and is dedicated to Gods purpose for my life!”
“We made it on gma!”

A man of God indeed.
white-cloud-emoticon3.gif

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/randall-pruitt/
https://www.facebook.com/randallpruitt777?ref=br_rs

Also, maybe she stayed in the London, KY area for days, before moving to WI. We just don’t know.
I really think she had a confidant that for unkown reasons felt she had to be out of TN for action to be taken. Maybe some type of victim advocate group took her in.
Victim advocates, while trained professionals who may help victims find shelter and transportation, do not harbor runaway minors who are being sought by the FBI and state authorities.
MOO

Ok, I feel like I need to apologize and take back my statement last night about LE. They were doing everything they could, even if it didn't look like it. I normally *always* give LE the benefit of the doubt, but was just so frustrated that it seemed like no one was in a big hurry (and now I know why...).

Back to your regular scheduled programming...

Monroe County Sheriff Tommy Jones says Pruitt’s arrest and the disappearance his daughter are part of the same investigation. The sheriff would not go into details because it’s an ongoing investigation.

“There’s a possibility of multiple charges with multiple people being involved. That’s all we can say at this time.”
Missing EastTenn. girl Savannah Pruitt found safe in Wisconsin

Waiting for more about this...

<modsnipped quoted post>

It appears that where they moved, was fairly secluded too. She hardly had any friends on her FB. You'd think that she'd have some connections from GA. I'm wondering if there is some sort of fam in the north.

RP says, "You go to bed and think everything is fine, you wake up and everything has changed." Ain't that the truth ole boy.

Missing Tennessee girl found safe, adoptive father charged with rape

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thinking of all possibilities, could this have been set up prior to the day she left. The ( going out on a limb) adult/s she asked for help told her to take the bed sheet for proof? Could that person/s have figured out how to get her away for awhile? Just thinking about how this could have all gone down.

Ok, I feel like I need to apologize and take back my statement last night about LE. They were doing everything they could, even if it didn't look like it. I normally *always* give LE the benefit of the doubt, but was just so frustrated that it seemed like no one was in a big hurry (and now I know why...).

Back to your regular scheduled programming...
Me too. I am happily eating crow to have mistaken the hemming & hawing for a lack of urgency, when in fact, they were creating the perfect flawless setup. Please pass the salt & pepper.:rolleyes:

R~ I thought about Greyhound but I think someone would have recognized her. Do you?

Not if she was gone that quickly. She may have planned this in advance. They noticed her missing at 4:30 a.m. Odds are, she booked as soon as that home was quiet, and had someone who helped her.

Then again, she's not far from Knoxville. I am probably wrong. However, some of the Knoxville greyhounds stop over in London, on their way to WI. She may have just hopped one there in Knoxville, turned off her phone, after crossing into Ky., and kicked back til she got to WI. No one is going to notice her reading on a bus, or sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova