Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, they moved from Georgia to Tennessee out on a secluded farm and home schooled her. That is suspicious in and of itself.
I wonder if someone in Georgia was onto something so they skipped town. They told us it was just what SP had wanted all her life and they could finally give it to her.....life on a farm. I call BS. They moved so RP could keep having her and controlling her. He makes me sick!
That’s one way of looking at this, and I tend to agree with you.

Knowing what we now know, this looks like an intentional effort to isolate and conceal.

There’s a lot we don’t know, but everything prior to this looks incredibly suspicious.

Those kids should be removed from the home until this is all sorted out. This sicko might not be the only one who has committed a crime here.

What's strange is they said they found no evidence that she had encountered someone and met up with them.

It will be interesting to see how she got there.

I hope her mother is intensely vetted before she goes back to her custody.

Parents plead for missing daughter's return
I wonder if she might be one of the "additional" arrests that LE has hinted at. Complicity is a serious charge. Although I am not accusing her. I pray with all if my heart she is in the clear because this child will need her momma. Fingers crossed

That’s one way of looking at this, and I tend to agree with you.

Knowing what we now know, this looks like an intentional effort to isolate and conceal.

There’s a lot we don’t know, but everything prior to this looks incredibly suspicious.

Those kids should be removed from the home until this is all sorted out. This sicko might not be the only one who has committed a crime here.
100% agree. Better to be super safe than super sorry IMO. And the other sister was near her age IIRC.

I think the FBI found the video via her Google account and made the arrest. When the arrest was announced publicly she came forward to reveal her location. My guess is that she was terrified
In addition to the pictures and videos, I wonder if the FBI accessed information with the google warrant that showed where she was? Like IP address of accounts accessing the google drive.

And if they don’t, the usual ”I have found god here” is not going to impress the parole board!
Ha! Definitely not. He used religion as a mask, and no one is going to be fooled now.

“I really found God this time, I super-duper pinky promise. Cross my heart, hope to die.”

He ain’t fooling anyone anymore.

In addition to the pictures and videos, I wonder if the FBI accessed information with the google warrant that showed where she was? Like IP address of accounts accessing the google drive.
could be- if she logged in from somewhere else they would know the IP and at least the street name (assuming it was broadband cable system)

Gosh, if she was happy out in Wisconsin and felt safe, it's a shame she has to go back to TN.

We have not heard yet whether the place where she was found in WI was a safe and happy environment or not, just that she was found safe based on a tip called in to the FBI. I'm holding off on congratulating whomever had her since we were told more arrests may be coming. But regardless of where she is sent from here on, I doubt she will be reunited with her family in TN any time soon. There will be a huge investigation and there will probably have to be a court case if she wants to live with any of her extended family. Given her age, I hope they give SP a choice of where she wants to go and I hope she gets to see her siblings if she wants to see them. MOO.

Interesting. Will they be in trouble for harboring her? Seems to me they safeguarded her, but it wasn't done legally. Unless, of course, the mother gave permission.
Could her bio father have given permission? Could this be who she's been with?

Depends on the circumstances. I'm worried about what additional charges could be. It could be something like transporting a minor across state lines/unlawful harboring of a minor. Or she might have been trafficked-- I really nope, not but teens running away from the type of situation she ran from are vulnerable to other predators, particualarly if they ask someone they don't know on the internet to help them get away. And there is always an uptick in trafficking activity right before the Superbowl. :mad: So call me cynical, but I'm not giving any kudos to the mysterious WI people until we find out more about how she got to WI and who had her. We have no details yet as far as I have seen. MOO.

We have not heard yet whether the place where she was found in WI was a safe and happy environment or not, just that she was found safe based on a tip called in to the FBI. I'm holding off on congratulating whomever had her since we were told more arrests may be coming. But regardless of where she is sent from here on, I doubt she will be reunited with her family in TN any time soon. There will be a huge investigation and there will probably have to be a court case if she wants to live with any of her extended family. Given her age, I hope they give SP a choice of where she wants to go and I hope she gets to see her siblings if she wants to see them. MOO.
I think they said that she was safe and she was eating and being taken care of. I took this to mean she had been staying in a good environment in WI. But I understand your reticence.

Anyone think, maybe, the authorities knew where she was for at least part or all of the last 2 1/2 weeks but didn't want her coming home to what they discovered to be a sick environment...so they patiently waited until they could put together a case to charge him with rape/making it stick before announcing that she was safe?

I don't because LE announced they were still looking for her immediately after announcing RP's arrest for rape. IIRC, she was found 6 hours after his arrest.

I wonder if the mom and adoptive dad searched her media/phone histories.
IF true, I think that would mean they had her logins and perhaps the phones? I always thought she had the phones and the ping related to the parents calling her to see where she was or she was sending messages to someone then hurriedly shut the phones off. JMO

I think they said that she was safe and she was eating and being taken care of. I took this to mean she had been staying in a good environment in WI. But I understand your reticence.

But was that before or after she was found? Of course she was being taken care of and fed and kept warm once they recovered her. They would have immediately had her checked out and placed in protective custody. MOO.

But was that before or after she was found? Of course she was being taken care of and fed and kept warm once they recovered her. They would have immediately had her checked out and placed in protective custody. MOO.
Like I said, I understand the reticence. I don't really know the answer to that. I only know the impression I got from the press conference. I can't remember exactly what was said.

Perhaps extended family that live in WI helped her, but had her stay at a "friends" nurse, police officer, social worker, in case mom and or dad showed up looking for her.
I don't know what I would do in a situation like this.
Contact the FBI first, I guess.
When did they become involved in this case?
Is there a large hospital near where she was located?
I don't even know how a hospital would handle this with no parent to consent for treatment, since that early on they would not know about whether the mother had any knowledge about it.
I'm hoping we get some specifics on the timeline.
I feel like someone she trusted, did the right thing and they just didn't announce where she was until they had enough for an arrest warrant for her rapist!!!
Moo

Last edited:
Like I said, I understand the reticence. I don't really know the answer to that. I only know the impression I got from the press conference. I can't remember exactly what was said.
I wonder, though, if she and her helper(s) carefully planned the trip ahead of time in order to make sure she was safe. That wouldn't surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova