Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - many were right about who came to get her - I am glad she is surrounded by people who will care and help her in TN. IMO
Wait... do we know this person? (I admit I have not read all pages since there is so much rehashing...)

Well that doesn’t seem fair. He obviously was only trying to help. Imo

Again, do we know this guy? Even if he was trying to help her, there was an ongoing, nationwide search for SLP. You can't just ignore that.

Wait... do we know this person? (I admit I have not read all pages since there is so much rehashing...)

Again, do we know this guy? Even if he was trying to help her, there was an ongoing, nationwide search for SLP. You can't just ignore that.
Not known that I am aware of - some speculated that she may have been "rescued" by a bad person - we don't know if he was a good person who failed to contact the FBI - but it seems if she reached out to them in St Louis - she may have wanted to get away from him as well? JMO

upload_2019-2-4_10-19-34.jpeg
Bryan David Rogers. Source: Dane County Sheriff's Office

“Investigators say the teen contacted the FBI's office in St. Louis, Missouri while the investigation into their disappearance was underway.”

Snip

“According to investigators, an FBI tip led authorities to the home of Bryan David Rogers, who lives with his mother, in Madison, Wisconsin - where the teen was found.

Bryan David Rogers was arrested and charged with abduction and/or child taking by the Dane County Sheriff's Office, on the same day it was released the teen had been found.

Investigators say it appears Rogers came to Tennessee to get the teen.”

MCSO: Monroe County teen contacted FBI in St. Louis while missing

Yes, we have very few details. Why didn't he contact anyone in 3 weeks? She contacted FBI herself, it said. Imo

I’m not seeing a DOB on this guy:

Name BRYAN DAVID ROGERS
Status CO Prearraignment/Hold
Building PUBLIC SAFETY BUILDING
Area MALEDORM
Scheduled Release N/A
Booking Number 534333
Booking Date 2/1/2019 1:08 AM
Name Number 615094

Arrest Information
Date Agency Arrest Number Agency Case Number
1/31/2019 8:35 PM Wisconsin Dept of Justice 650012319 19-826
Offense Date/Time Disposition Date Court Case Number Entry Code
ABDUCTION OF CHILD TAKING 1/31/2019 8:35 PM N/A New Arrest
Date Agency Arrest Number Agency Case Number
2/4/2019 11:18 AM US Marshal Service 650012446 19-MJ-13

(Note WI DOJ and US Marshals)

Last edited:
So, this person rescued her thru abduction? And they went to his mothers? Then SP called FBI after 2 weeks?
It doesn't sound like she was taken against her will nor held against her will. I know, I know, he had no legal right to do what he did. But what a bazaar story!

View attachment 167423
Bryan David Rogers. Source: Dane County Sheriff's Office

“Investigators say the teen contacted the FBI's office in St. Louis, Missouri while the investigation into their disappearance was underway.”

Snip

“According to investigators, an FBI tip led authorities to the home of Bryan David Rogers, who lives with his mother, in Madison, Wisconsin - where the teen was found.

Bryan David Rogers was arrested and charged with abduction and/or child taking by the Dane County Sheriff's Office, on the same day it was released the teen had been found.

Investigators say it appears Rogers came to Tennessee to get the teen.”

MCSO: Monroe County teen contacted FBI in St. Louis while missing
...investigation to "their" disappearance. Is that a typo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth