Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Authorities have not said who Savannah was with when she was discovered, but they have said she has relatives in Wisconsin.

Investigators say more arrests are likely.

The Monroe County Sheriff's Office says the next step is figuring out how they will bring Savannah back to Madisonville, and who she'll stay with once she returns.
Affidavit: Tennessee teen recorded adoptive father's sexual assault
BBM - early on - so perhaps they are related but still in trouble? I'm trying to find out who else live(d) in the home he and his mother shared...

It seems to me that after she called the FBI in St. Louis, and authorities in Wisconsin were notified, if it was nefarious, he would have been arrested on the spot, she would have been brought home to Tennessee and it all would have hit the news. What would be the point to arresting him a week later?

The authorities leaving her there for a week after she called them and then they telling us that she was taken care of is what's throwing me. Otherwise I would say he had his own sick reasons for "rescuing" her. Maybe he has a hero complex? idk. I'm pretty sure there's more to come!
Maybe she did not tell them where she was and it took them some time to locate her. I can't imagine why they would not remove her immediately. Imo

Maybe she did not tell them where she was and it took them some time to locate her. I can't imagine why they would not remove her immediately. Imo
Maybe she did not tell them where she was calling from and it took a week to track her down? ST Louis is 3 hours away from madison - and a different area code. We just don't know much IMO.

If this guy had nefarious purposes, how is it that she was able to call the FBI as soon as her step dad was arrested. Wouldn't a bad creep have prevented her from making any calls?

That’s what I’m hoping—that he was extremely foolish and went about ‘rescuing’ her in an illegal and reckless way, but that he was not a ‘bad creep’—aka rapist. She’s had enough of that in her life.

I’m not seeing a DOB on this guy:

5/24/1972

Name BRYAN DAVID ROGERS
Status CO Prearraignment/Hold
Building PUBLIC SAFETY BUILDING
Area MALEDORM
Scheduled Release N/A
Booking Number 534333
Booking Date 2/1/2019 1:08 AM
Name Number 615094

Arrest Information
Date Agency Arrest Number Agency Case Number
1/31/2019 8:35 PM Wisconsin Dept of Justice 650012319 19-826
Offense Date/Time Disposition Date Court Case Number Entry Code
ABDUCTION OF CHILD TAKING 1/31/2019 8:35 PM N/A New Arrest
Date Agency Arrest Number Agency Case Number
2/4/2019 11:18 AM US Marshal Service 650012446 19-MJ-13

(Note WI DOJ and US Marshals)

MCSO: Monroe County teen contacted FBI in St. Louis while missing

The saddest part today? Reading these sentences:

"While the teen is back in her home state, we're told she is not at home with family. Investigators say she is in a safe place surrounded with people there to help her."

I hope someone gave SLP a hug. If she would have wanted one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth