Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is only ONE of the million-dollar questions that I have!

While on the road, they must have made rest stops. Maybe she called from a ladies room (private bathroom break). If he did only break one phone, she may have still had the second phone. I overlooked that yesterday, thinking she used his phone and that’s how the FBI knew she was with him . . . But would he let her use his phone to tip the FBI? Unlikely. She could have also asked a stranger to borrow their phone (again, in the ladies room). If that occurred, that person would more than likely have heard the call and tipped LE. Who knows ?!?

"He smashed both of the girl's phones, according to warrants — but that didn't keep agents from discovering the chats and the rape video through a search with an internet provider."

Ah, he did smash both phones. SP really got lucky here!
I think they found his phone in his mother's car and found communication there as well

I’m sorry you went through this, whitelilac. From reading (not personal experience, mind you), I’ve read that it’s difficult to categorize why people do this. We are all trying to grasp what SP endured and how she was coping through it. It does sound like she was getting desperate, even contemplating suicide, so we can envision she was in tremendous emotional pain.

There are definitely many reasons why people do this, but those who I know who cut, as well as myself, kept it quiet and did it in places that were inconspicuous. IF she did such a thing, and we have no idea whether she did or not, I can find it totally plausible that a doctor never knew. We cutters can be sneaky. It's only one method of dealing with emotional pain, however. Not every person dealing with something like this, not even every suicidal person, does it.

hmm? this article says she is focusing on her three children - I know I read somewhere they were safe - BBM (I will keep looking )
AN 31, Updated FEB 1, 2019
Adoptive father of missing teen arrested, charged with rape
The FBI joined the search for the girl and later obtained a search warrant for email and messaging records on the teen's cell phone. The search warrant indicates they found explicit video and photos of Randall Pruitt having sexual intercourse with his adoptive daughter in her bedroom.

Video of this explicit content was then emailed to someone, according to the search warrant.

Pruitt, who was being held without bond until his bond hearing Tuesday, was interviewed with his attorney present along with the FBI and MCSO; officials telling WATE 6 On Your Side they asked Pruitt questions surrounding the whereabouts of the missing girl.

According to MCSO, more charges are to come with multiple people involved.

WATE 6 On Your Side spoke with the mother of the 14-year-old girl, who says she had no idea about any of it and is focusing on coping, her three other children, and getting to see her 14-year-old daughter again after learning everything from authorities.
If you listen to the video in this article, the reporter further states, as well as the children being safe, that their location is confidential due to the sensitivity and nature of this case.
MOO

FBI joins search for missing Tennessee teen
still hunting for the reference about the other 3 children (I think it was answered in a press conference) in the meantime, I ran across this - and if the FBI truly joined the case on Jan 29 - all I can say is WOW! 48 hours they had their criminals and evidence:
snipped:
Posted: Jan 29, 2019 03:49 AM CST
MONROE COUNTY, Tenn. (ABC News) - Two weeks into an expanding search for a missing 14-year old girl from Tennessee, federal and local authorities are seeking public assistance, and her devastated parents are using visceral metaphors to describe the depths of their agony and plead for the public's help as the days SLP has been gone accumulate.

"It's like having your soul ripped out of your body," Randall Pruitt said at a press conference with authorities on Friday. "You can't think, you can't eat, you can't sleep, you can't rest -- life has just ceased for us since she left."

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has joined the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) to search for the missing teen, who was last seen at her home in Madisonville, Tennessee on Jan. 13, according to the FBI and local authorities.

"At this point in time, we truly need the eyes and ears of the community," a MCSO detective said Friday, according to ABC Knoxville affiliate WATE.

The Pruitt family had just moved back to Madisonville from Lawrenceville, Ga. in late December, according to Randall Pruitt, who opened up about his daughter alongside his wife, SLP's mother, Christina Pruitt, on Friday, WATE reported.

SLP loves horses, her pet raccoon and other family farm animals, her parents said on Friday, WATE reported, noting that the only time the girl's parents managed to crack a smile through tears was when they talked about their daughter's love for the family farm.

"We're very heartbroken," Christina Pruitt said Friday of the oldest of her four children. "I miss her. I don't understand...none of us understand."

"We love her dearly and we want her home -- I love you, and come home," the Pruitt parents said, finishing each other's sentences, according to WATE.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you listen to the video in this article, the reporter further states, as well as the children being safe, that their location is confidential due to the sensitivity and nature of this case.
MOO
thank you so much! I was certain there was a MSM link but I couldn't find it - I don't like to post without the links but I was certain it was said. You are the best!

All of these pervert and rapists who are caught red-handed like this need to plead guilty...children should not have to get involved in the legal bs their lawyers will come out with etc...or even tell their stories, off the stand or otherwise, unless they want to.

Am waiting for the “adopted father’s” lawyer to try saying he was entrapped...by her filming the latest rape. Hard to convince myself some defense attorney wouldn’t try it...

still hunting for the reference about the other 3 children (I think it was answered in a press conference) in the meantime, I ran across this - and if the FBI truly joined the case on Jan 29 - all I can say is WOW! 48 hours they had their criminals and evidence:
snipped:
Posted: Jan 29, 2019 03:49 AM CST
MONROE COUNTY, Tenn. (ABC News) - Two weeks into an expanding search for a missing 14-year old girl from Tennessee, federal and local authorities are seeking public assistance, and her devastated parents are using visceral metaphors to describe the depths of their agony and plead for the public's help as the days SLP has been gone accumulate.

"It's like having your soul ripped out of your body," Randall Pruitt said at a press conference with authorities on Friday. "You can't think, you can't eat, you can't sleep, you can't rest -- life has just ceased for us since she left."

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has joined the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) to search for the missing teen, who was last seen at her home in Madisonville, Tennessee on Jan. 13, according to the FBI and local authorities.

"At this point in time, we truly need the eyes and ears of the community," a MCSO detective said Friday, according to ABC Knoxville affiliate WATE.

The Pruitt family had just moved back to Madisonville from Lawrenceville, Ga. in late December, according to Randall Pruitt, who opened up about his daughter alongside his wife, SLP's mother, Christina Pruitt, on Friday, WATE reported.

SLP loves horses, her pet raccoon and other family farm animals, her parents said on Friday, WATE reported, noting that the only time the girl's parents managed to crack a smile through tears was when they talked about their daughter's love for the family farm.

"We're very heartbroken," Christina Pruitt said Friday of the oldest of her four children. "I miss her. I don't understand...none of us understand."

"We love her dearly and we want her home -- I love you, and come home," the Pruitt parents said, finishing each other's sentences, according to WATE.
The FBI was involved prior to 1/29 because Fillyaw told us at the presser on 1/25 that he, the TBI, and the FBI had already gone through the 2,000 pages of phone and SM data.
thank you so much! I was certain there was a MSM link but I couldn't find it - I don't like to post without the links but I was certain it was said. You are the best!
You're welcome. I always dread when I know I heard something and can't find it because that means it's probably in a video and it's gonna take a while to find it... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look at the county links, they list 2 bathrooms. Both are upstairs. The one bathroom is decorated the same color as the master bedroom = master bathroom. The other bathroom (hall bathroom) can be seen in the background of photo #12 on the main level. Realtors usually take pictures in sequence. If you scroll through the photos on Zillow, you will see that the picture taker moved systematically through the home; down into the basement and onto the garage.

I looked at the pics. It appears that there are two full bathrooms.The second one appears to be in the basement, to me. I can see one bathroom from a pic of the living room. The second bathroom looks very dark as if there are no windows.

‘Nobody believed her’: Man lures TN teen girl to his mom’s Wisconsin basement, tells her to ‘prove’ she was being raped by her father [Police]

At some point, the girl made contact with the FBI in St. Louis, Missouri. It’s unclear what she said to them, but Detective Jason Fillyaw with the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department told CrimeOnline‘s Nancy Grace that investigators figured out her location after tracing Rogers’ email address.

Fillyaw, who flew to Wisconsin to bring the girl home on Friday, said she was in good spirits and talking. She was reunited with her siblings and happy to see them, but didn’t say much about her mother.

None of the children with family, according to Fillyaw. All four children are in social services’ protective custody. Detective Filljaw also said that the mother is currently cooperating with police “at this time.”

ETA: I'm taking that "at this time" comment that she wasn't prior

Last edited:
‘Nobody believed her’: Man lures TN teen girl to his mom’s Wisconsin basement, tells her to ‘prove’ she was being raped by her father [Police]

At some point, the girl made contact with the FBI in St. Louis, Missouri. It’s unclear what she said to them, but Detective Jason Fillyaw with the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department told CrimeOnline‘s Nancy Grace that investigators figured out her location after tracing Rogers’ email address.

Fillyaw, who flew to Wisconsin to bring the girl home on Friday, said she was in good spirits and talking. She was reunited with her siblings and happy to see them, but didn’t say much about her mother.

None of the children with family, according to Fillyaw. All four children are in social services’ protective custody. Detective Filljaw also said that the mother is currently cooperating with police “at this time.”
Thank God! A wonderful family reunion!

ETA: I'm taking that "at this time" comment that she wasn't prior
Thank you - this makes me feel so much better. I don't think they need to be with "family" until everything is sorted out IMO. Especially if the "family" is supporting the rapist. JMO

This BREAKS MY HEART... and makes me wish there was a law to have men like RP castrated. :eek: :mad::mad::mad: She was terrified :( desperate and had no one to turn to except another man whose intentions seem to be less than honorable at this point.

Warning: You will never be able to unsee/unread the words in this document. And I thought I didn't have any more tears left for SP. This is pure agony to read her responses.

A highly vulnerable child was imploring this monster to HELP her! That she was suicidal did NOT sway this monster in any way! Please, LE, find more to throw this (#$*&^@) in jail for the rest of his natural life. Please!

ETA: Delete. Heartbroken for this little girl. What a world!

I have a hard time LIKING that post but can see understand what this poor child has been put through time and time again by this repugnant maniac "FATHER". OMG it just thoroughly sickens me. SHE WAS BEGGING BEGGING BEGGING for HELP HELP HELP!

Oh Dear Lord @margarita25 , just when I thought this case couldn't get worse or more sad wth is wrong with these people??!! :mad::mad::mad:

Every single adult in her life has failed SP IMO and now Sexual Deviant Creepers on the internet have decided to revictimize and exploit her further?! I'm disgusted, sick beyond words and in shock quite frankly.

I hope they nail every single person starting with JP and CP (if she was told), this monster online, anyone who had knowledge SP was in that home and anyone and everyone whom he may have distributed that sexual assault tape to. I mean hard prison time not a slap on the wrist. This internet dude kidnapped SP, took her across state lines and sounds like he distributed child *advertiser censored* (rape) a federal offense if I'm not mistaken. :mad::mad:

I've taken on an out of state client, so I've missed so much here. I apologize if I'm repeating what I know so many of you are feeling as well. I'm outraged truly and my heart breaks for SP and her siblings. :(

How can we help this poor child?

Right here heartbroken with you. That document....she must have told him this, for him to write:

"And I can't help you if we don't have foolproof leverage against your dad. He's been molesting you for 12 years....."

From the time RP moved in (I believe from previous, multiple links).......Siblings? How are the siblings? OMG!

(No words :( )

This is a horrible thought, and MOO, but I wonder if she was on birth control? What if she got pregnant by that horrible excuse of a man. And, if she was on birth control, wouldn't the mother know and wonder why. I know, at age l4, if I were using birth control pills my mother would know. She would have seen them somewhere. Was this mother totally oblivious to anything going on in that house. Where did she think the daughter and poor excuse for a father were when neither was present, and the girl's door was closed. I don't believe for one second that this woman did not know what was going on. MOO. Thanks, all. Katt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth