Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #5 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see a stranger man willing to help a stranger minor not being suspicious. It just is!
And of course.....our suspicions were correct! :mad::mad::mad:
If he truly wanted to help her, he would have gotten on the phone with LE immediately. I don't imagine any member or group of LE would take that claim or information lightly IMO.

THIS! EXACTLY THIS! You took the words right out of my mouth and said it in a much better way than I could have.

Thank you, I doubt that though. ;)

And I wanted to add, not only did he not have a problem with downloading it onto his computer, he had a lot of time to think about it while he was talking her into filming it and sending him the video and at no point did he stop and think and then say to her, no, wait, you could film it as proof but don't send it to me, it would get me in trouble, take your phone to the police or send the file to the police.

Really makes you wonder how many children he was talking to and got them to send him pictures and videos of themselves.

If he truly wanted to help her, he would have gotten on the phone with LE immediately. I don't imagine any member or group of LE would take that claim or information lightly IMO.
Especially with a tape. If his intentions were pure he would have told her to send it to authorities instead of him. Trust me....he's a perv! I'll bet he watched that tape many times! Loving. every. single. moment. watching. the. rape. He knew she was compliant.
I'm disgusted.
jmo

I'm trying to catch up on everything I missed and now I wish I wouldn't have. I am so sad to know she left the horror of being with one child predator only to be picked-up by another predator. Makes me sick. I was so hoping he was just trying to be a good human being and save her. Poor girl has had so many horrible things happen to her in her young life. I pray she can find some sort of happiness later on in her life. I'm getting ready to eat crow since I was WRONG about him being a good person trying to remove her from a bad situation. I guess I need to stop trying to see the good in people because my judgement is terrible.

Jennifer, may I join you for dinner? I could have written your post myself. I'm not ready to stop looking for the best in people though. A hope dashed now and then is better than no hope at all, imo.

This I don't hope, I pray, that SLC doesn't believe that all she has to offer is her body. She is so much more than that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I find it hard to post on here. I wrote this hours ago, and tried a couple of times to post it, thought I had, but now I see it on the bottom of every page, so that must mean it didn't post. Trying again.

Thank you, I doubt that though. ;)

And I wanted to add, not only did he not have a problem with downloading it onto his computer, he had a lot of time to think about it while he was talking her into filming it and sending him the video and at no point did he stop and think and then say to her, no, wait, you could film it as proof but don't send it to me, it would get me in trouble, take your phone to the police or send the file to the police.

Really makes you wonder how many children he was talking to and got them to send him pictures and videos of themselves.
Yes! Exactly. He had tons of time to rethink it all. Apparently his desire to obtain and view the film was greater than the possible consequence.

Especially with a tape. If his intentions were pure he would have told her to send it to authorities instead of him. Trust me....he's a perv! I'll bet he watched that tape many times! Loving. every. single. moment. watching. the. rape. He knew she was compliant.
I'm disgusted.
jmo
I am too. I need a 'gag' or 'puke' emoji.

I am too. I need a 'gag' or 'puke' emoji.
Here ya go:
puke-smiley-face.gif
puking-smiley-face.gif
I feel the same.

Yes! Exactly. He had tons of time to rethink it all. Apparently his desire to obtain and view the film was greater than the possible consequence.

Yes, if you think about it - and I started to post later, but I was also hoping that he really wanted to help her and did it in the most stupid way possible but thought that I am probably wrong with that - he had a plan and he followed it. We have this saying here "he walks over dead bodies to get what he wants" - and that's basically what he did, not caring for one second how this girl feels, even after she begged him at least 10 times to help her without her having to film it and with her saying she will kill herself. So it's not a case of "oops, I wanted to help this girl and now I have child *advertiser censored* on my computer and it was all an accident". Nobody, not even if you live in your mother's basement at age 31, can be THAT stupid.

You know how many times in my about 23 years on the internet I replied to people who said stupid stuff and were obviously trolling (that happens a lot on youtube) - "Oh, you are just an ***** sitting in your mother's basement trolling on this thread". When you say something like this you never think or believe that they actually exist. But they do. And they can be dangerous.

RSBM
BBM

If BR was willing to save this suicidal child, and prepared to drive 700 miles to 'help', couldn't he be the person to take SLP to the hospital? He was willing to travel for the 'blurry video', why not the rape kit? IMO MHO

ETA: I hope that I'm not being too forceful in my response. Just perplexed. And IMO MHO

Was just coming here to say the exact same thing.

Can you imagine the courage SP found to go through interviews, a SA examination, and still be strong for herself? I'm hopeful that she did realize she needed to get away from rapist number two. So thankful LE pursued the digital trail to the Rogers' home!

How long exactly from the time SP was found until a rape kit was done? Shouldn’t that have been done immediately upon intake for a medical evaluation?

Last edited:
I was one of those that wanted to believe she’d found some sort of hero to get her away from the hellhole she lived in. I too am floored by the maliciousness in this guy. And coming from what looks oks like a great middle class upbringing with a mom and dad and college too. A storm chaser. HAH! He brought the biggest storm right to his own front door. No mercy here. No mercy at all if it’s true he SA this beautiful young girl. N.O.N.E.

None of what BDR has done with SP, right from the start has made any sense at all to me. If the point of the rape video was something for himself, it doesn't make sense that 5-7 minutes of blurry, difficult to see video is it. All he needed to do is stay home in the basement and surf the internet. Much better quality stuff on there at no cost monetarily, this has cost him his freedom. Where is the sense in that?

None of what BDR has done with SP, right from the start has made any sense at all to me. If the point of the rape video was something for himself, it doesn't make sense that 5-7 minutes of blurry, difficult to see video is it. All he needed to do is stay home in the basement and surf the internet. Much better quality stuff on there at no cost monetarily, this has cost him his freedom. Where is the sense in that?
He was watching a rape of a girl he was thinking of kidnapping for his own perverted ideas. Big difference. Plus he persuaded her to film it so he knew he could manipulate her further. This was about having a minor in the flesh all to himself.
Plus, only he said it was blurry to cover his own behind. (no pun intended) I'll bet it was a pretty good tape tho. The prosecution arrested RP because of it and it's good enough to show a jury of 12. Must be pretty convincing.

Yet he wouldn't get to anticipate spending time with someone in some random video on the internet. It makes sense because his intention was to take her back to his home with him.
We don't know that the tape was blurry, that was his excuse as to why he did not send it to LE immediately. Imo

When you say something like this you never think or believe that they actually exist. But they do. And they can be dangerous.
Because he is a wolf in sheep's clothing, I would say BR is even more dangerous than what she was living with at home with RP. At least she knew RP was evil with bad intentions. I don't think she saw through BR unfortunately.

Yet he wouldn't get to anticipate spending time with someone in some random video on the internet. It makes sense because his intention was to take her back to his home with him.
We don't know that the tape was blurry, that was his excuse as to why he did not send it to LE immediately. Imo
And this was a second video he wanted made -he referenced the first one when he told her she could show it to the people she might runaway too -it’s in his defense memorandum posted upthread so did he also see this first one (did she send that one to him?) and if so could part of his control be success at making her do it again??

Supposedly blurry video, yet LE breaks down and explains the activities in the video very clearly and concisely. Funny how that works.

Page 8 Defense memorandum- "show them the recording you got earlier" BR trying to convince her to make the new video - so he knew there was already one recording and pressed on to get a new clear one for "evidence". He also references it again towards the bottom "show the people you run to the recording" from BR after discussing her thoughts of suicide and running away. And the defense thought this would help prove their case? JMO
2 recordings of rape - let that sink in....I missed the first reference until just now. poor baby.
Reference the other recording here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member