TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you there. The home sits on 20+ acres, the driveway is a mile long and there's 4 bedrooms. How does someone know which one is hers?

Having said that though, I don't think whoever she left with pulled into the driveway...

MOO

Agree. That’s why I wonder if the person was in the house prior to bedtime.
Do you think missing sheet/s are from the window, not the bed? I do. Maybe a foot impression was left on sheet/s & perp though it’d be best to grab it, if the sheet was used as a window covering & ended up falling out of the window.

I'm with you there. The home sits on 20+ acres, the driveway is a mile long and there's 4 bedrooms. How does someone know which one is hers?

Having said that though, I don't think whoever she left with pulled into the driveway...

MOO
They wouldn’t necessarily have to. He just needed to drive close enough.

I’m wondering if there was possibly some online connection here, and one way or another, she ended up in his vehicle.

Without her phones to analyze, he won’t be easy to track down, if that’s the case here.

Agree. That’s why I wonder if the person was in the house prior to bedtime.
Do you think missing sheet/s are from the window, not the bed? I do. Maybe a foot impression was left on sheet/s & perp though it’d be best to grab it, if the sheet was used as a window covering & ended up falling out of the window.
No, I don't think there was someone in the house, and I still consider the report about the sheets missing suspect. The way that was reported, I'm going to need a direct quote.
MOO

They wouldn’t necessarily have to. He just needed to drive close enough.

I’m wondering if there was possibly some online connection here, and one way or another, she ended up in his vehicle.

Without her phones to analyze, he won’t be easy to track down, if that’s the case here.
Well, Fillyaw says he, the TBI and the FBI went through 2,000 pages of data from her phones and didn't find anything that points toward an abduction or that she was planning to run away. Please, in all your wisdom, 'splain that to me!
MOO

LATE EDIT: *phones and social media

Last edited:
No, I don't think there was someone in the house, and I still consider the report about the sheets missing suspect. The way that was reported, I'm going to need a direct quote.
MOO

I’m thinking if S is a runaway, did she allow someone in. Was someone on site earlier in the day, then entered her room thru window & hid, until bedtime? Just a thought.
20 acres provides ample hiding spaces.
I’m not seeing an abduction, jmo.

@MassGuy, from the 1/25 presser:

REPORTER: Are you able to look into or, I don't know the correct terminology, but go through the actions or messages that she sent prior to her missing?

FILLYAW: We've already reached out to all the cellular phone carriers and social media outlets and have produced in excess of 2,000 pages of reporting. Myself, the Federal Bureau of Investigation Knoxville office and the TBI have gone through each and every page of that reporting and there has been nothing in any of that reporting that led us to believe that she intended to run away or was speaking with anybody that would try to abduct her. So at this point, she's, this is, this is a missing person’s case.

I’m thinking if S is a runaway, did she allow someone in. Was someone on site earlier in the day, then entered her room thru window & hid, until bedtime? Just a thought.
20 acres provides ample hiding spaces.
I’m not seeing an abduction, jmo.
I can't see the point in doing that. Perp would likely wait in a vehicle, I'd think.
MOO

Well, Fillyaw says he, the TBI and the FBI went through 2,000 pages of data from her phones and didn't find anything that points toward an abduction or that she was planning to run away. Please, in all your wisdom, 'splain that to me!
MOO
She didn’t have to be planning to run away, if they say that they have no evidence of that, I believe it.

Ha! It’s gotta be one or the other though, she left willingly, or she didn’t.

Hypothetically, say she was communicating with someone through a social media app (something that isn’t going to appear on her cell records).

She agrees to meet up with this person.

She sneaks out of the house, perhaps planning to be gone for a brief period of time. But this guy had other ideas.

That’s one scenario I’m open to.

By my best guess those are 5 inch high siding panels which would make the guy taking the photo approximately 5'11'' to 6'0'' in height.
Okay, and she was 5'3" tall. I don't think she could reach it then.
Photo 11 shows that window. It is to the right of the porch in the front.
Thank you, Jethro.
MOO

She didn’t have to be planning to run away, if they say that they have no evidence of that, I believe it.

Ha! It’s gotta be one or the other though, she left willingly, or she didn’t.

Hypothetically, say she was communicating with someone through a social media app (something that isn’t going to appear on her cell records).

She agrees to meet up with this person.

She sneaks out of the house, perhaps planning to be gone for a brief period of time. But this guy had other ideas.

That’s one scenario I’m open to.
BBM

Yep, that's all I got so far but the sheets are throwing me. That's why I want to know if that report is accurate. I have a hard time believing investigators would give out that information. Just to ABC. It seems off.
MOO

BBM

Yep, that's all I got so far but the sheets are throwing me. That's why I want to know if that report is accurate. I have a hard time believing investigators would give out that information. Just to ABC. It seems off.
MOO
Yeah. That’s a big fricken deal. That changes the whole dynamic in regards to theorizing what could have occurred.

I hope you have your team sussing our the veracity of this information.

I’m a one man show, so it’ll probably take a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymoose