AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found many times in life, in my work, that a message can be most effectively delivered to someone when it is least expected. I feel like the message tonight is have strength, speak up, it is not your fault, tell your story. It wasn’t the message expected, and if one two or twenty women needed to hear it, that makes it even more powerful. If Summer’s disappearance can have an unexpected positive impact on SA victims…wow..
JMO
@Tiff23fr thank you so much for your comments! So mods do have hearts after all... ;)

Thank you @Tiff23fr for acknowledging the valuable message here. Perhaps I'm too close to this subject. I know a sexual predator is always searching for and grooming his next victim.

Long time lurker, and I’ve been suspecting DW but all this talk tonight....i slept between my mom and dad every night until i was about 8 (i was very scared of the dark) And, unbeknownst to me until i was in my 30’s, my dad was an SA to my half sisters before i was even born. He NEVER touched me, ever. This is why I’m still on the fence, i guess. Just moo

He gave the 40 minutes at the end of the interview and said he has a lot to discuss about them. IMO, SA is a difficult topic to discuss publicly. A person is ready to discuss whenever they are ready… not always planned. Perhaps J felt comfortable in this environment and they wanted to save her from any SM threats so they didn’t change the title. JMO.

The 911 call came in at 6:23. Search and rescue in play 7:03. He is going to break down those 40 mins with important clues on another show. He believes the clue to finding Summer is in that time frame.
Can't wait for that.

But I believe he didn't want DW to know Jeanie was going to be on tonight.

Pre-emptive strike.

Gotta look at the bigger picture people.

:cool:

TIR with CM and J, DW's step sister

J said there were more victims and more witness of DW's abuse that will come forward.
<modsnip>

Jeanie has been very brave and what she has to do doesn't deserve to be ridiculed.
She is backing up her statements with follow through.

That was a powerful episode and I think there will be some shivering in boots .

Poor lil Summer....
where are you baby girl?

moo

Considering different possibilities doesn't mean that his stories are "morphing." It means he's trying to keep an open mind.
bbm
Could be.
But it could also be gaslighting, or CYA mode, or creatively changing stories ; all whilst following what people are saying re. the case on SM.
The issue is that Summer is not going to be found by looking for clues on social media.
We here at WS are also trying to keep an open mind.
Imo.

Continuing to follow.
Yes I'm hearing it all too. From YouTube interviews etc.
Honestly I'm not surprised by any of it.
Someone has to know something about where Summer is.
Call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
If you are reading here and wondering if you should make that call, please do it.
I know there are probably some reading here that may have clues that can help solve this case.
We need her found, one way or the other.
#TEAMSUMMER in TN.
Chi
Lead her home
received_2235935989766442.gif
ETA I'm tired of the rumors and speculation. We need an update from law enforcement. Come on TBI.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how H would have known for sure whether the boys were with Don that day. JMO but I'm not sure he is all that credible.
Not sure I agree.

H. may have embellished a bit , but his account of that day seemed straightforward.
But I could be wrong and in the coming days there might be a break, and everything will be made clear.
This is speculation : What if H. heard this from listening to the adults ?
Kids and teens hear much more than we give them credit for.
Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member