AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would his neighbor hear screams but CW, CH, presumably boys didn’t hear screams?
Good question. This right after saying she “definitely got in a car” so maybe he’s insinuating it was by the neighbors house. He also said he knew the scent dogs picked up her scent by the dog trail because he watched them, but there were lots of different dogs.
Just because a handler is going somewhere with a dog doesn’t necessarily mean they’ve hit on something though, right? I’m not really sure how that works.

Good question. This right after saying she “definitely got in a car” so maybe he’s insinuating it was by the neighbors house. He also said he knew the scent dogs picked up her scent by the dog trail because he watched them, but there were lots of different dogs.
Just because a handler is going somewhere with a dog doesn’t necessarily mean they’ve hit on something though, right? I’m not really sure how that works.
DW is not a scent dog expert so he may make conclusions about them that are not accurate. I have no problem with his remarks about the dogs for that reason. JMO.

Interviewer asking if Summer is autistic. Answer: no. DW goes on to say:

"She was pretty mean to her brothers. So... if for instance if she seen like, one of them was liking some kind of a toy particularly she would grab it from them and run. Throw it on the floor and break it and she would laugh. She was a handful for her younger brother especially. And my older son, he would never hit her; he was a lot bigger than her but he would never hurt her for nothing."
I’m going to try to word this carefully and hope it doesn’t come off with any ill intent. I’m not sure he would really understand whether she was autistic or not, because I’m not sure he knows what autism really is. He said she was “perfectly healthy, mentally and physically” people with autism usually are perfectly healthy, and can be extremely high functioning. But I do believe that was never a concern brought to them by doctors.

"She was pretty mean to her brothers. So... if for instance if she seen like, one of them was liking some kind of a toy particularly she would grab it from them and run. Throw it on the floor and break it and she would laugh. She was a handful for her younger brother especially. And my older son, he would never hit her; he was a lot bigger than her but he would never hurt her for nothing."
Is this setting off alarm bells for anyone else? Just me? Yikes.

BBM. Their family friend told the media her three brothers were all older than Summer. I also wonder why the parents allowed her to break her brother's toys.

Family friend says parents, brothers of Summer Wells have had difficult time since her disappearance | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth