DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollye

Reaction score
Official Wells Family information website "Find Summer Wells"

Media, Maps and Timeline - No Discussion Thread

Poll: What do you feel happened to Summer Wells?

Map Courtesy of @skibaboo : Summer Wells, Rogersville TN June 15th 2021 - Google My Maps

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5
Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15
Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25

Thread #26

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an endangered child alert for a missing 5-year-old from Hawkins County.

Summer Wells is 5 years old and not 4 as was previously reported.

Emergency crews are searching for Summer Wells around Ben Hill Road in the Beech Creek community.

Wells was seen walking away from her home on Ben Hill Road around 7 p.m.

She is 4-feet tall, has blonde hair, and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and gray shorts.

TBI issues endangered child alert for missing Hawkins County 5-year-old | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random. Apologies for the length and the personal anecdote.

Websleuths is first and foremost a true crime discussion forum. Only second to that is that WS is victim friendly. That has NEVER changed, yet there are those who still insinuate or flat-out accuse parents or loved ones of being responsible for a crime.

With regard to the Option 1 and Option 2 hypotheticals that were presented by birdfeeder upthread, I don't believe that post was designed to cast aspersions at the family, but rather to point out that, in their opinion, abduction was more likely than family involvement. It was not intended to be a gateway for others to make up scenarios or start down that non victim friendly path of how family members could be responsible.

We have seen cases where parents remained totally silent about their daughter's disappearance because LE was busy building the case against someone else. We've had cases where a mother couldn't stay silent, and never seemed to say the ‘right thing’; members and even LE were convinced that mom was guilty yet two absolute strangers were ultimately charged with the murder of that woman's precious daughter. We've had surprises we would never have foreseen .. children who have been found after all hope had faded. Each case is unique in its detail and until LE names a POI or suspect, we do not understand why members join Websleuths only to then become averse to posting in accordance with our very basic Victim Friendly policy that covers family members, friends and loved ones.

I can say through personal experience that the pain over the loss of children (different circumstances), while it never goes away, does change somewhat over time. It changes who you are as a person, but what will never change, and what I can still hear today as clearly as if it was yesterday, are the words of those who tried to make me somehow feel responsible for the death of my children. Your words have power. Please choose them carefully.

Our rule has always been that we are victim friendly. As Tricia has said in the past, "The rules are easy to follow on Websleuths. Thousands of people follow the rules every day with no problem."

Please don't respond, but try to keep these thoughts in mind going forward.

Combined Historical Mod Notes:

I get the frustration and the desire for answers. I also understand how emotions are high in Summers case. However, baiting and/or bickering with fellow posters is uncalled for. It gets us no closer to what brought us here and does not advance the conversation.

Please refrain from responding to posts simply to bicker, argue, or bait. If you disagree with a post: scroll and roll, take a break, or at minimum pause and re-read your response before you hit “post reply”. When you feel most compelled to immediately respond, that is a sign you should pause before taking action.

24hr time outs will be issued without added warning for baiting and bickering
———————————————

Mod Note:

Nothing has been released by LE stating the parents are POI’s or Suspects at this point. The victim friendly rule remains in full effect. Discussions/observations on what has been stated in interviews is fine. However, please do not point to, or post judgmental comments regarding how a parent looks or appears on video and do not cast veiled accusations of their involvement. Lastly, please refrain from stating you are “sitting on your hands”. That is a veiled accusation/judgement and there is no need to post it.
————————————————-

Mod Note:

We all know this situation is not pretty. There is a lot of noise around Summer’s disappearance. When discussing the approved interviews, keep it to what is stated in the interviews. We will not tolerate trash talking of parties interviewed or on the periphery of this case. Leniency has been given to align with open discussion of the interview(s) content, but the trash talking is where the line is being drawn.

There will be no further warnings on this topic. Time Outs will be automatic.

Keep it classy and remember your words have power.

Thanks Everyone,
Tiff

Mod Note:

The Mod and Admin team acknowledges a lot of information has been communicated via approved sources such as our own Tricia’s WS Channel and Chris’s TIR over the last 48 hours. We would like to offer some guidance around how the information may be discussed within the TOS we commit to uphold at WS.

First and foremost Victim Friendly remains our North Star. Members may reasonably discuss what has been shared by these approved sources, but may not make random accusations, or directly suggest the parents involvement in Summers disappearance solely based on this information. The discussions around the sexual assaults should be anchored only in what has been shared in regards to historical behavior. Added speculation at this time regarding current behavior and connecting it to Summer would be in violation of victim friendly.

We realize this is a balancing act and we are doing our best to balance along with each of you, while behind the curtain. This post is to offer some clarity of where we are today, however that position may be adjusted along the way as new details unfold.

Best Regards,
The Mod and Admin Team

Approved YouTube Videos as of Aug 16, 2021
Attached are links to the YouTube episodes currently approved for discussion in Summer Wells case. An approved episode does not mean the channel is approved for blanket posting. When referencing YouTube content be sure it is from one of the links below. If it is not linked below, do not post it and do not bring discussion of it into the thread. When making a post regarding specific statements within these videos please take the following steps within the post:
  1. Include the url link to the YouTube episode
  2. Provide the TimeStamp for the statements being referenced

The responsibility to support statements made within the videos rests with the poster of the information being stated as fact.

Blanket approval - Websleuths live with Tricia
All Episodes released on case - Profiling Evil

Episode ONLY Approvals
Unmasked:

Interview with H’s Mom
Interview with Church Friend DD

DutyRon:
Summer Wells false rumors and how it affects the case with special guests on Crime Time with DutyRon (Interview w/ Dr. Butcher)
Summer Wells Search by Midwestern EquuSearch special guest Dave Rader
Summer Wells Search live updates with David Rader from Midwest EquuSearch in Tennessee

Voices Behind the Wall (Interviews with DW):
DW Interview #1
DW Interview #2
DW Interview #3 (Retraces Steps)
DW Interview #4 DW & Sister
DW Interview #5 DW Answers Accusation and Offers New Theory
DW Interview #6 August 22, 2021

DW Interview #7 August 22, 2021

John Kelly Profiler:
Who Took Summer Wells - Part 1
Who Took Summer Wells - Part 2 Who is Guilty
Who Took Summer Wells - Part 3 Who is the Boogeyman

Who Took Summer Wells - Part 4 Darkness and Evil

If it’s not on the list above do not post it without prior approval from a mod/admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have to include the latest extracts from @dacjess (THANK YOU!!) but here is what has been pulled together so far. Feel free to extract areas to copy and post for focus:

Summer Wells Timeline
BLUE FONT means the link is already embedded.
Collaborative Poster Effort - Feel free to copy to a new post and add in what you find in approved sources.
*List is a Draft and may not be in order - links/quotes will be added for final version that we can continue to insert info into as it is learned*

Morning:
CW says “I actually put her bathing suit on before we left the house because it was really hot out that day” 4:23

8:00 am - Went to Hospital
CBW says “I know I went to the hospital at 8 with my mom and dropped her off and I was sitting there and H called me.” (6:00) CBW says she was sitting at the hospital in the parking lot waiting for her mom to get done (6:07)

From H:
“ she said she’d be over in like five ten minutes” (2:45)

11:00 am- Arrives at H’s
Had to have been like around 11 right…or 10 or I think it was at least 10 because I was up all night”(5:26) - CM clarifies this could be wrong because H says he’s not good with times

H says they got to Priceless for the milk a few hours later
I think it was a few hours later” (8:44)

H says they go from A’s to pick up CH at the hospital
Not even like 10 minutes later we go to Walgreens (10:55)
We put the prescription in which is probably like 10, 15 minutes because…” (11:20)

Then we handed a prescription they said about like 10, 15, well it was gonna be 30 to 35 minutes” (11:30)

H says they go from Walgreens to discount store to get cigarettes/vapes/Twisted Tea then go to the horse stable. No times mentioned. (16:55)

H says at some point Summer goes under water for 10-15 seconds (24:27)

Says “at least like four seconds” from the time he saw her in the water to the time he got her out of the water (26:17)

Says “then not even like 15 minutes later she was, we went to uh grab that prescription that she needed” (28:29)

H says from the water hole they go to “this thing called Hippie House” (29:08)

Says they were in there “like five minutes tops” (31:41)

H says after Hippie House then they “went to grab that prescription” (31:56)

CM asks how long H thinks it took for that prescription to get ready (32:06) and H responds “they said 35 minutes. So we could’ve been that could’ve all took 35 minutes or more.” (32:10)

H says from there (Walgreens) “we go to Sonic” (32:52) (A says the Sonic is on Ft. Henry Drive)

H says they eat the slushees on the way to Priceless (33:37)

Says “I think they were in the store for an hour maybe” (34:55) “A little bit long but not that long” (35:00)

A says she thinks the one (picture) “with the milk jugs was sitting right here in front of my house because that’s exactly how that baby was before they left” (36:50) NOTE: WS’ers have since identified photo location as near the Well’s home

From CBW

At some point while H and Summer were in the water swimming, CBW says “come on Summer we gotta go get Grandma’s prescription and we just got back in the truck and left.” (10:55)

CBW says “we went to we went okay we went to the hospital and picked up my mom and then we stopped at the smoke shop and I got Mom that Twisted Tea that she wanted. And then I stopped up at the Hippie House and got me some smoke nicotine vapes is what I got.” (12:15)

CBW says “And then we left from there and we went straight down to Walgreens and we went through the drive-through (12:35) but after we were done at the Hippie House I think we bought three of them I think I believe.”(12:40)

When asked about the call from DW, CBW says “He called me and asked how everything was going okay and how soon we were gonna be home.” (29:45)

CBW says “we went to the Walgreens and dropped off Mom’s prescription and I said well if we gotta wait thirty minutes why don’t we just bring Summer down here.” (12:58)

CM asks “from here where do you guys go?” (13:17)

CBW says “Walgreens we picked up my Mom’s prescription.” (13:18)

CBW says “Then we I told Mom I said why don’t we get a Sonic because it’s hot out.” (13:36)

CBW says “And we left from there and went to Priceless and I wasn’t even in there five minutes grab my milk come right back out the door.” (14:55)

CBW says “And then we left from there and I went up Moreland Drive because I had to pick up a few things cuz I was in the store for maybe five minutes.” (13:47)

CBW says she “grabbed the milk and some cheese and I don’t remember what else I bought.” (13:52) She clarifies that this is the Priceless (13:54)

CBW says “And then I was like Hunter, you’re not coming to the house, I’m sorry to tell you but you’re going back to your house.” (14:00)

Continues “And I took him back to his house and dropped him off and left.” (14:06)

“And Summer was still awake when I left his house.” (14:09)

——————————————

AFTER H is Dropped Off

CBW says “On the way home well we were just sitting there talking me and Mom about everything pretty much, trees, flowers, rocks. (17:02)

Continues “And I was like oh what’s Summer doing she’s like oh she fell asleep. I was like oh where’s she, how’s she sleeping.” (17:09)

And we were like two minutes from the house when she took her arm down.” (17:52) (note: based on WS’ers research this is likely when the milk jug photo was actually taken)

3:00 - 7:00

(Times are Apx. GUESSES and/OR ESTIMATIONS)

3:15 Come home
CBW says “And then when we got to the house we unlocked the gate went up and I woke her up. (17:59) “She got up, I unbuckled her, she got out of the car.” (18:02)

“We went and grabbed the boys from the house to come help us with the groceries because I always have them come help me do something.” (18:04)

CM asks “Now who was home when you got home?” (18:11) CBW responds “My three sons.” (18:12) CM asks “Now was he (J) babysitting?” CBW responds “Well technically they weren’t really they were watching tv and sleeping at the same time.” (18:23) “And I was just gonna run out for a second and we never even plan I didn’t even plan for H to even be with us that day at all.” (18:31)

CM asks CBW to walk through what’s going on as they unload groceries. (20:38)
CBW responds “Well I’m like I bring my kids out and we all unload the groceries but we all go in my house first because we sort out my mom’s groceries.” (20:46) “And we did that and Mom walked back across and I was me and Summer were putting groceries away and I dunno watching tv off and on and just chilling with the boys hanging out and…” (21:00)

And then us we decided to do some laundry because laundry, my kids they got 80 pairs of pants, 80 pairs of, each one of them.” (21:10) (stated 1 hour)

Uh but um, doing laundry and stuff and the kids are all sitting there watching tv chilling and I stepped down I notice Mom was sitting on the step and her step is like, literally, from here to that tree at my doorstep.” (21:38) “And she’s like looking around like what’s your problem, she’s like we gotta get these plants transplanted into bigger pots.” (21:47)

Plant flowers for 30-50 mins

Of course Grandma gives it to her and she wanted candy so Grandma gave it to her talked to for maybe, I dunno, maybe 5, 10 minutes at the most and she was Mom I want to go back to the house with my brothers.” (23:41)

“I was like alright, so I got up and I walked her back across to where I could literally see her walk into my doorstep. Well I don’t know if you want to call it front door, back door because I don’t really consider…” (23:59)

3:30 DW Stated phones are wiped from this point forward

3:58 ?CW uploads videos

“Me and my mother and her were planting flowers, and we went in after we got done washing our hands, and [Summer] got a piece of candy from grandma,” Bly said. “[Summer] wanted to go back over and see her brothers, and I said, ‘OK,’ and I walked her all the way over to the porch, and I watched her walking into the kitchen where the boys were watching TV.”

5:30 SW goes into the house/basement

CW Goes back to CH’s for Knee Brace 2-5 mins

I had to go over and help my mom she was still sitting over there and I had to go and get her knee brace and fix it for her, it was twisted and crap. It took me like five minutes, maybe two minutes, I don’t know.” (24:26)

Within 2 mins CW goes back to the home to look for SW

Neighbor hears scream (Female and her daughter)

5:32 - 5:35 CW goes in home to look, yells a few times and then goes downstairs to check “she’s just gone” (5:32-5:35 is based on the statement of 2 - 5 mins)

Sent Boys to the Creek

I sent my boys down through the well we live on a hill so it was down by the creek.” (25:45) “I sent them all down through there looking and everything and they still didn’t find her and they said no so I ran over and I freaked out I called Donnie because that’s what I do automatically I freak out, you know.” (26:12)

After Boys don’t find her She calls DW

I freaked out I called Donnie because that’s what I do automatically I freak out, you know.” (26:12)

CW calls DW at work in Jonesborough from her own phone

“So I dropped my phone because I had to run over and get Mom’s phone and dial 9-1-1….”

I call Donnie. I said I cannot find Summer come home now. He’s like call the cops so I threw my phone down on the back of his pickup, ran over to my mom, picked up her phone because it’s the only one that gets cell service is AT&T.” (26:25)

6:16 (If Missing for 10 mins prior) based on dispatch call

6:26 CW calls 911 on CH's phone (6:26?)

CW drives CH’s truck .. “all the way down by the church, then went all the way down the (other) way and I didn’t see nobody even out and about.” Then I went all the way back in the holler as far as the truck can go and I didn’t see nothing back in there, either. When I was coming back up out of the holler, the cops were coming up in my driveway. So, I just followed them up in here. I don’t recall if (Don) was here before the police got here or if he was here at the same time they showed up,” said Candus.

CW sends boys to check around creek (sounds in parallel to her leaving in truck to search)

6:29 DW calls 911 from work (check Cher video for a possible 6:29 reference)

Male neighbor becomes involved in the search

“Before the cops even came out, I went down and told my neighbors, “Summer is missing, will you help me look?”

7:00 Don makes a 45 minute drive home in 25 - 35 minutes (38min mark) (7:00 would be based on a 30 min drive after the 6:29 911 call) NOTE: look for links to include that may reference other possible arrival times.

DW states he arrives before LE but many neighbors were already searching

DW arrives at shed

7:03 Search and Rescue is in motion (85:18)

—-
CW contacts RL and DD
——

H says “it was a short period of time after they dropped me off that they said that she was missing” (26:01)

CW asks when the next time is that CBW contacts H. H says “around 7:30 that day” (40:12)
———-
A says H was interviewed by TBI Wednesday, then CBW “came here Thursday” (43:30)

Activities in the Periphery:

Tree Trimmers are working

Property is for sale - “I tried to get them to go check out this guy who was trying to camp out here and try to take over my neighbor’s property”.

An employee of DW was dismissed the day before

1998-2000 maroon or red Toyota Tacoma with a full bed ladder rack and white buckets in the truck bed sighting

Can this be moved into the media thread?

It's extensive, long, and was very time consuming to put together.

@Tiff23fr

JMO

Last edited:
@RANCH
I couldn’t bring your question here from thread #26.
To answer it: I was simply responding to the poster who said something to the effect that she would be unable to hide her own deceased child: The guilt would eat her alive, and she would confess.

My reply to her was that where there is a history of family pathology (dysfunction, substance abuse, alcoholism, DV ) and criminality, there is often the ability to dissociate and compartmentalize and rationalize, so that the guilt is repressed. I said that I’d witnessed it within my own family.

I really can’t expand on this. By “pathology” I mean psychological dysfunction.

@RANCH
To answer it: I was simply responding to the poster who said something to the effect that she would be unable to hide her own deceased child: The guilt would eat her alive, and she would confess.

My reply to her was that where there is a history of family pathology (dysfunction, substance abuse, alcoholism, DV ) and criminality, there is often the ability to dissociate and compartmentalize and rationalize, so that the guilt is repressed. I said that I’d witnessed it within my own family.

Good post. That was my point also in my post regarding H's allegation that CW came to his home 2 days after Summer's disappearance to find out what he told LE about the alcohol. If true I definitely believe she did that to protect her family & herself from LE/CPS. IMO doing that in the midst of all the chaos & horror of Summer vanishing would indicate exactly what you have described. IMO.

Good post. That was my point also in my post regarding H's allegation that CW came to his home 2 days after Summer's disappearance to find out what he told LE about the alcohol. If true I definitely believe she did that to protect her family & herself from LE/CPS. IMO doing that in the midst of all the chaos & horror of Summer vanishing would indicate exactly what you have described. IMO.
Well stated, thank you.

Also interested in that day if there were any actions different from usual ?
Something that the adults did or didn't do that was a departure from the norm ?
But would they be forthcoming about this? So many inconsistencies in the timeline. I suppose going to the emergency room was a departure from the norm.

I’ve noticed that CBW has described Summer as having “jumped up” at least three times so far while talking with CM. I don’t know if that’s something she says often, or if Summer is a bouncy child, or if it means something at all. Just figured I’d note it.

(She jumped right up at the swimming hole, she jumped up out of her seat when they got home, and she jumped right up to help with the transplanting so far)

I’ve noticed that CBW has described Summer as having “jumped up” at least three times so far while talking with CM. I don’t know if that’s something she says often, or if Summer is a bouncy child, or if it means something at all. Just figured I’d note it.

(She jumped right up at the swimming hole, she jumped up out of her seat when they got home, and she jumped right up to help with the transplanting so far)

I noticed that too. Sort of "overprotesting"just how alive Summer was that day.

@RANCH

I'm not qualified to say any of this is accurate but I sure doubt the whole family is suffering the condition you describe. JMO.

Yes. I noticed that too and wondered if that was CW's regular usage or if she was trying to emphasize Summer's liveliness (because maybe she was not all that lively at one point). MOO

I'm not qualified to say any of this is accurate but I sure doubt the whole family is suffering the condition you describe. JMO.
I meant, CW, DW, CH to varying degrees and in various aspects, and in their interactions, and in relation to their history. It’s undeniable from what I’ve seen. JMO.

I don’t mean that the entire family is a walking wasteland of illness.

Interview with CM and CBW, Pt.2 - Inside Summer’s Home and Bedroom cont.
  • CM: “Okay walk me through, you take the groceries inside, now is Don home by the way?”

• CBW: “No he’s not.” (10:20)

• CBW: “Okay actually I parked the truck and I opened both doors, it’s really hard because of this lawnmower of his, but I opened the doors up and I said wake up we’re at home. She jumped right up.” (10:30)

• CBW: “I unbuckled her and I said come on I said Mom, I’ll be right back, went in there and you got the boys and they were sitting at the table and I said come on let’s get the groceries out and we brought them all in the house, went through them all and all that.” (10:45)

• CM: “ How many dogs do you have here on the property? About?” (10:56)

• CBW: “Honestly I don’t know because people just keep dropping them off.” (11:05)

• CM: “Okay so you go into the house…” (12:38)

• CBW: We go in the house…” (13:00)

• CM: “Okay so she comes up, jumps up, and goes right in.” (13:10)

• CM: “Which is Summer’s bed?” (13:22)

• CBW: “Oh its in the basement.” (13:24)

• CBW: (about what happens when Summer comes in the house that day) “The boys are actually sitting here, they’re actually sitting right here at the table watching tv.” (13:33)

• CM: “Okay, so they’re at the table…” (13:36)

• CBW: “Yeah they were all locked in, nobody can get in, nobody can get out, that kind of thing.” (13:38)

• CM: “Okay, so watching tv, where’s Summer?” (14:09)

• CBW: “Summer… she was with me.” (14:11)

• CM: “Okay, so walk me through that.” (14:14)

• CBW: “All right well we walked up in here and we got Josie, Wyatt, Waylon, the boys.” (14:18)

• CM: “Right, you put the groceries down, right?” (14:20)

• CBW: “Yeah well we went back out and then we brought the groceries in and put them down. And then Mom, she went and took her stuff to her house and put her stuff away.” (14:31)

• CBW: “And then of course me and Summer went back over and put our stuff away.” (14:35)

• CM: “Okay. You went back in?” (14:38)

• CBW: “Yeah me and Summer went back in the house and then we were just doing normal stuff around the house like we normally do and I come out and Mom was sitting there at the time and I come out and I’m standing here and I’m like what are you doing, what are you staring at? She’s like these plants, I gotta get them transplanted.” (14:56)

• CBW: “I was like well, Summer will help us so I went back in I got by that time she was sitting on the floor playing with her toys in the kitchen where we were just at.” (15:05)

• CBW: “She was sitting on the floor playing with the toys at that time. I said Summer you want to help plant flowers and she jumped up, left her toys a mess of course. That’s cool.” (15:12)

• CBW: “We walked over here and we transplanted these cactuses from the little pots that they were in and transplanted these ones here into this bigger pot and that one in that bigger pot.” (15:30)

• CBW: “And she took the rocks that we’ve gotten from different gem lines when we went up to Gatlinburg and stuff and she was taking, she’s the one that spread all the rocks around in here and then she put her puppies in here, she wanted Chase in here, you know? That was cool.” (15:45)

• CBW: “Then we went in my mom’s well we can’t get in there now but we went in there, we went in there and got some candy and stuff she gets from Grandma and I said well, I’m gonna go back over to the house. She wanted to go back so I said I’d go back you know. And I brought her, I literally walked over to here, like literally walked right through here where I can see the boys at the kitchen table and I watched her walk in there and afterwards and she was already in there I walked over, I said Wyatt, he looked at me and I said watch Sissy, I’ll be right back. And that’s when I walked back over to my mom’s and I was fixing her brace and stuff like that, I said well Mom, I gotta go back over with the kids and that’s when I come back up into the house with the boys .” (16:45)

• CM: “You walked into the house…” (16:59)

• CBW: “I walked into here (talks to cats inside), I walk in here and them three were sitting right here in a row with their eyes glued to the tv like always. And I said boys where’s your sister at? Well she just went downstairs Mom to play.” (17:20)

• CBW: “So I went over here like this. So this is where the stairs are, it’s actually down under there.” (17:29)

• CBW: “Our bedroom and then hers is on the other side.” (17:33)

• CM: “Oh in the basement.” (17:35)

• CBW: “Yeah in the basement.” (17:36)

• CBW: “And then I yelled I said Summer, Summer and she didn’t I listened for a minute and I didn’t hear nothing so I went like this (demonstrating going down the basement stairs) because this is how I do to get down here.” (17:46)

• CBW: “This is mine and my husband’s room then over here well it’s a mess again but this is where Summer and little Waylon was because Waylon’s only nine and they stay down here and these are all her toys, all her paw patrols…” (18:28)

• CBW: “The boys I brought back down here after she went missing because I didn’t want them upstairs by themselves anymore.” (18:38)

• CBW: “So yeah I came down and I searched I looked underneath the beds under there, well we can’t really get under… I can’t. But I looked under there, looked under every blanket I could possibly look under. And then I come over here and I looked (mumbling) I didn’t see her nowhere. I don’t remember I don’t recall if this was locked or not, I don’t recall that but I don’t think, see it’s hard, but I know I did come out here and said Summer because sometimes she’ll sit right here and just sit here and play just for, you know and usually when she comes out she comes out and she goes directly that way up to the swing.” (20:10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiemi