Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another phone call with DW - TIR
Phone call:

She's not innocent. I don't know where's she learned all that s*** from. She tried to blame me and everything else. She's the evil one, trying to paint me as a monster and doing this to my kids. All kinds of crazy stuff man. If anybody's a monster it's her.

DW gaslights everyone and everything IMO. It's so very sad to see CW right in there with him. That phone call she made was not a prank. It was very cruel intentional torture meant to hurt. I wish they would put as much energy into finding Summer than they do in trying to convince people that DW is a good guy.

Phone call:

He's getting all kind of attention from women who actually support him. <modsnip>. She should be worried about Summer instead of painting him into a monster that he's not.
I love my kids. I love everybody, because I made a mistake when I was a kid you know a little mistake or whatever and she's trying to paint me into this horrific monster and just oh poor me, poor me s***. <modsnip>
I Quit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unpopular opinion but this is so exploitive I don't understand how it helps anything. If I were this victim I wouldn't want my attacker to get airtime making disgusting comments about me on YouTube.
I kind of felt this way initially, but if Jeannie wants this call to be made public, I respect that decision. I don’t want to make the mistake of thinking she shouldn’t be able to share, she absolutely should if that’s her choice. This has been hidden in their family for a long time and this may feel important to her. JMO after I thought about it for a moment. It makes me uncomfortable but this stuff should not stay hidden, IMO.

DW said I hope you're not recording this conversation just to use it against me and M said "I wouldn't do that."
I don't blame her for that. It is like being an undercover vice cop. You do what you have to do in order to get the evidence.

There are 6 accusers now. If he actually abused 6 girls, then I have no sympathy for him being recorded. It wasn't illegal.

What if Mary had said to Don, " I know you never touched any of us as kids" ----would that be OK for Don to record and then play for others? I'd think that was fair.

Phone call:

Mary says Jeannie thinks he did something with Summer and just wants to find her.
Why didn't she ever call me and ask me like a real person would? <modnsip>
She <modnsip> up the whole investigation instead of going down their looking, down the road and everything else they're looking at us. Well she's not here. Somebody abducted her and they didn't even think about that clearly because of her dumb <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so let me get this straight....just an attempt because it is cloudy still...But in a nutshelll:

Candus hoaxed Mary, by calling last night at midnight, crying and claiming the cops took Don. Then she told them the cops were still there, and wanted to talk to her...then she hung up and didnt answer her phone...

Then she and Don didn't answer any calls after that, and when Mary reached out to you tubers, like Tiffany Marie, and told them what REALLY happened to them, and explained what Candus had said the night before...then Candus reversed course---

And Don and Candus just acted like nothing happened and claimed they were home, never were in custody, and made Mary and the rest look like liars....

Is that the general shape of recent events?

I'm taking CW and DW had no idea the call was taped and solid evidence of the call was there .

I don't blame her for that. It is like being an undercover vice cop. You do what you have to do in order to get the evidence.

There are 6 accusers now. If he actually abused 6 girls, then I have no sympathy for him being recorded. It wasn't illegal.

What if Mary had said to Don, " I know you never touched any of us as kids" ----would that be OK for Don to record and then play for others? I'd think that was fair.

Totally agree. If I lived in a one-party record state (which I don't), I'd record such things (and much more). Life would be so different here, actually,

But because I live in a state where it's illegal to record without notifying the other party, we get a different pattern of behavior.

Unpopular opinion but this is so exploitive I don't understand how it helps anything. If I were this victim I wouldn't want my attacker to get airtime making disgusting comments about me on YouTube.
Yes, I feel the same.
It’s extremely upsetting to hear all of this and am afraid it can make the victim feel retraumatized.

I kind of felt this way initially, but if Jeannie wants this call to be made public, I respect that decision. I don’t want to make the mistake of thinking she shouldn’t be able to share, she absolutely should if that’s her choice. This has been hidden in their family for a long time and this may feel important to her. JMO after I thought about it for a moment. It makes me uncomfortable but this stuff should not stay hidden, IMO.
THIS^^^^....let Don's words see the light of day.

Only speaking for myself, like many other women I've had horrific encounters in my life. Thinking about a particular abuser, when I heard he had died I was glad. 40+ years later I'm stronger and instead of feeling like I did something wrong I now understand it was him. And if he was still alive I would get much pleasure and relief in exposing him for exactly the garbage he is. 40+ years ago there was no safe place for me to speak out. And I would care less what the abusive worm said about me.

I don't know if M is experiencing a similar surge of power over her abuser but if Chris giving her a platform to express her anger helps her to heal then I support her completely. MOO

Yes, I feel the same.
It’s extremely upsetting to hear all of this and am afraid it can make the victim feel retraumatized.
The victim WANTS it to be played. It is part of her healing. Incest survivors live with shame and guilt that is hidden deeply, kept in the dark.

Freeing it up, bringing it to light, that is how the healing begins. She gets to hear that this man says a 5 yr old girl was the instigator---she gets to see others hear that attitude of his. This does not retraumatise her, in my opinion. It heals her.

Okay, so let me get this straight....just an attempt because it is cloudy still...But in a nutshelll:

Candus hoaxed Mary, by calling last night at midnight, crying and claiming the cops took Don. Then she told them the cops were still there, and wanted to talk to her...then she hung up and didnt answer her phone...

Then she and Don didn't answer any calls after that, and when Mary reached out to you tubers, like Tiffany Marie, and told them what REALLY happened to them, and explained what Candus had said the night before...then Candus reversed course---

And Don and Candus just acted like nothing happened and claimed they were home, never were in custody, and made Mary and the rest look like liars....

Is that the general shape of recent events?

Sort of. I do believe that someone tricked Candus as well by fueling her paranoia and not discouraging from drunk dialing. So be it.

But the "prank" "it's all Candus's fault" segment of today doesn't sit well with me. Mary is blameless, Candus is deeply trouble, and I believe there's a large story for last night. I don't know how much speculation is allowed here, as these two people (Don and Candus) are the victims, per WS TOS.

Do we need a thread for Mary? For Jeannie? Would it go under "crimes in the news"? Because this is blossoming into a multi-crime thread. DW's past behavior vs. Summer being missing.

Phone call:

Now they know she was abducted but it's too late, she's already gone. I've been trying to tell from the beginning but because of her stupid phone call. Her expletives a plenty....Man all she was trying to was protect Trish was the one that came up with it. She heard all these lies years ago about me molesting her Trish and Am***. That's when it first came out.....That's what first came out, out of Trish's big mouth so she's just trying to protect Trish (no clue what he's trying to say here!) and really what it's all about is dad told me he would let me have the house and everything like that. Really what it's about is she jealous and evil and mean and everything else.

Retired detectives are a group of people, just like everyone else. To me, CM is in this way over his head and is starting look as if he, too, may be falling apart.

M can trust him all she wants, but I am worried about the situation in TN, what happened to Summer, and now, whether those 3 brothers will ever be reunited.
ITA!

To be fair, the SA happened more than 3 or 4 times also. I don’t mean that snarky at all… just thinking through that his survivors also had to endure a long, uncomfortable, horrible, sustained event. Since this isn’t MSM, this seems fine to me. This is a survivor choosing to go public on a private YouTube channel. I assume the call was legally recorded, so I support J and M. DW’s language in the call is 100% wrong. It’s uncomfortable, but this uncomfortable stuff happens behind closed doors and in the dark way too much. Let it see the light of day. JMO.

I believe the point of this cruel hoax was to discredit Mary and make her look like a liar. I don't think CW knew that Mary was recording the call. The plan was that Candus would deny making that call, and Don would then say publicly that his sister Mary was a liar, and so that proves they lied about the SA too. JMO
YES ! Exactly this . All about Don coming up smelling of roses . Again , me me me .

The victim WANTS it to be played. It is part of her healing. Incest survivors live with shame and guilt that is hidden deeply, kept in the dark.

Freeing it up, bringing it to light, that is how the healing begins. She gets to hear that this man says a 5 yr old girl was the instigator---she gets to see others hear that attitude of his. This does not retraumatise her, in my opinion. It heals her.
Ok, I’m trying to remember that; I know you’ve told me this before. I guess my gut instinct is just to be turned off listening to this stuff.

Ok, I’m trying to remember that; I know you’ve told me this before. I guess my gut instinct is just turned off listening to this stuff.
My gut does that too. But then the abuser wins because I’m saying I don’t want to take that discomfort on myself and the victims didn’t have that choice. Speaking strictly for myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth