Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss all the old emoticons.
I'd use the puking one right now.
No credibility left for the parents of SW IMHO.
Unbelievable.
And yes, I'm still angry.
How anyone can defend what they're doing, I don't understand.
Seriously... :(
Chi in TN

Well, TBF (and with total respect for your viewpoint as someone who diligently tries to find the missing), many severely mentally ill people (I am speaking mostly of CW here) are often not credible and that's just one reason why it's so terrible.

I cannot defend any of it, I feel like we are watching a giant mental health train wreck (with sexual abuse, pedophilia or at least hebephilia, child neglect, paranoia, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, and much else). I am guessing that the CPS workers (whose job is so hard) are feeling...justified...in their actions. Also, there are other missing persons in this story, and three generations of dysfunction. It's kind of beyond our pay grade, here on websleuths.

Your generosity of spirit always stands out to me. So, if you call "indefensible," I listen.

ETA: proviso regarding severe mental illness - which I believe is evident here, not just regular mental illness

Last edited:
Another phone call with DW - TIR
Phone call:

Mary asks if dad told him he was going to get the house when he was down there.
No after Summer got gone he said he always knew I wanted to come back to Utah. I never ever want to see Utah again or any of my step family ever again. Or maybe you if you're not recording me or trying to set me up or whatever (ooops) I don't know what you're doing.
Mary said she wouldn't do that. That's just stupid.
Don asks Mary if he thinks what Jeannie is doing is r******* and stupid.
I'm missing my daughter with all my heart and she's just taking the spotlight off her and put it on her little *advertiser censored** like she somebody who got hurt, blah blah blah. She never got hurt. And I will tell the courts she initiated the whole thing. If she was truthful and a woman she would remember all that and say so but she don't, she don't take no blame for nothing.

I’m behind, and want to try to stay within TOS, but this latest TIR had me spinning. DW is a predator in my opinion. How can you blame a 5 year old? Even if she did initiate it due to past SA he should have known better. How this relates to SW’s disappearance I’m not sure, the time line if true is in his favor, but hopefully LE will be able to sort that out with phone and car data.

Phone call:

No after Summer got gone he said he always knew I wanted to come back to Utah. I never ever want to see Utah again or any of my step family ever again. Or maybe you if you're not recording me or trying to set me up or whatever (ooops) I don't know what you're doing.
I'm missing my daughter with all my heart and she's just taking the spotlight off her and put it on her little *advertiser censored** like she somebody who got hurt, blah blah blah. She never got hurt. And I will tell the courts she initiated the whole thing. If she was truthful and a woman she would remember all that and say so but she don't, she don't take no blame for nothing.
As if he get away with victim blaming in a court of law. MOO

Sort of. I do believe that someone tricked Candus as well by fueling her paranoia and not discouraging from drunk dialing. So be it.

But the "prank" "it's all Candus's fault" segment of today doesn't sit well with me. Mary is blameless, Candus is deeply trouble, and I believe there's a large story for last night. I don't know how much speculation is allowed here, as these two people (Don and Candus) are the victims, per WS TOS.

Do we need a thread for Mary? For Jeannie? Would it go under "crimes in the news"? Because this is blossoming into a multi-crime thread. DW's past behavior vs. Summer being missing.
"DW's past behavior vs. Summer being missing."

I am not sure his past behaviour is 'Versus' Summer being missing. I think there is some overlap there. JMO

Phone call:

All I know is whoever she got for her little friend to testify. All 8 women are all liars.
Mary says I asked her about that. Her friend. She's says she came over and spent the night that night and she said she slept on the top bunk or something and erm she said that you.. I guess you came in the room and starting messing with her and Jeannie said she..she kicked you so hard and you were really hurt or something and she thought well the next morning....(can't hear what she says here) Don starts talking over her to someone in the background.

Phone call:

That's all bulls*** man. She's just trying to get people to...and why she hates me so bad and stuff I don't know, but I guess you don't care about nobody but herself and wants my kids in foster care. You know fine, you know what I'll tell the whole story. I got stories to tell too.

Ok, I’m trying to remember that; I know you’ve told me this before. I guess my gut instinct is just to be turned off listening to this stuff.
My gut does that too. But then the abuser wins because I’m saying I don’t want to take that discomfort on myself and the victims didn’t have that choice. Speaking strictly for myself!

It is vital for people to take on the discomfort because that discomfort is what keeps the survivors feeling guilty and ashamed. Our abusers tell us that if we tell anyone, WE will be the bad person. It is our fault, and we must never tell or we will be in big trouble.

And that kind of shame lingers inside and messes us up over the years. Hearing a call like this was very energising and satisfying for me----I could hear how sick this man is. And others heard it and agreed. That is very empowering and healing for my wounded 5 yr old deep inside.

Phone call:

That's all bulls*** man. She's just trying to get people to...and why she hates me so bad and stuff I don't know, but I guess you don't care about nobody but herself and wants my kids in foster care. You know fine, you know what I'll tell the whole story. I got stories to tell too.
bbm
Re. the lavender bolded : Umm, no.
CPS didn't take the boys because of M. coming forward.

Re. the green bolded : So, tell them, then. Keep talking. This might eventually lead to finding Summer or answers.
MOO.

Phone call:

So...so DW doubled down on the victim-blaming? The child victim was happy with his attentions (reading between the lines?) Disgusting.

I do think that both SM and WS might need a different thread for the SA claims being made. I don't know. It's so confusing, but there are so many alleged crimes in this story. Jeannie is at least keeping the story in the news (and addressing a critical issue: the legal rights of SA victims to pursue their abusers).

Phone call:

Mary tells him when Jeannie goes in there and makes a report she's going to tell them about what happened with us too...so when Don starts talking over her at this point misunderstanding her. Mary tries again and says no she's going to tell them about Chris and didn't catch the other name she said. Mary says when that happened, when they attacked me and stuff.
Don: Oh when I saved you...Oh yeah they (unintelligible) when they r**** you or something, saved your *advertiser censored**. You go ahead and tell em that. Yeah and I stopped em but you go ahead and tell em that. Well I stopped that, you don't remember that part.
Mary - I don't know.
I did a good thing and you....
Mary - I don't know about that.
I do know Mary, I was there, I'm getting the blame for it. Yeah I was there I remember so you're gonna turn it into a bad thing because I saved you? I thought it was kinda like a game or whatever you know but then I see it start getting serious and I told em off and made em stop. That's what kinda person I am.
Mary: If I hadn't mustered up the strength to get off the damn floor because they were holding me down, but I ran into mom and dads bedroom and then they left, took off they were gone. Then you know when Randy came home.....
Don: You sure I was there?
Mary: Well yeah yeah, you guys were getting drunk and high.
Don: Or are you talking about a different time?
They start talking over each at this point hard to tell what they were saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth