AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CW probably does need detox, but that is a decision that she will ultimately have to make for herself. Others who are for her can let her know the resources available to her and be supportive of any movement she makes in this direction, including withdrawal, but there isn''t much more they can do until she makes the decision. She may have to do that ultimately to get her children back in the long run, and that might be the motivation.
If she has this problem it makes me wonder how long it has been going on.The timeline for Summer being missing could totally be off and I think it's likely the boys were more into their video games than noticing Summer and what time it was.

I've never seen any hint of "entrapment" in those interviews where Don voluntarily called CM. In what way was Don being entrapped? He himself chose to admit to the world that he had SA'd his little step sister, I don't know how he could blame that disclosure on anyone else?
I wish I could LOVE this post a million times.

Spot on !!!!

In the call CW said DW was in a police car and they were taking him to Boston. That is a statement of fact. That isn't an opinion, that isn't a thought, it's a statement of a factual situation in the world.

If DW was not in fact in a police car, why would CW say it? She's either telling the truth or she's lying.

The next day, the Well's website posted that CW and DW were home doing work on their house and they don't understand the rumors. They obviously knew they caused a scene or why would they post a response?

If CW is so confused and disoriented that she can call her sister-in-law at midnight with a crazy story about DW getting arrested and it's not an intentional prank, then she should be admitted to the hospital for a psych evaluation and detox.

There isn't some middle ground where you innocently call someone at midnight to state untrue facts. You either intentionally did it or you were so impaired that you need professional help.
Well said!

I’m trying to find the video BTW had up with the call from DW where Candice can be heard in the background, did they delete it?

Or CBW was watching TV and the word was used and she just threw it into the call. Moo
I did say that was a possibility. I asked people if any such thing was on TV (i don't have TV service). I guess there wasn't because no one responded.

We've all heard of the city of Boston. So, anyone can say Boston just because it exists. But, it is my opinion (no one has to agree) that this was not a case of such a thing happening.

I have been trying to figure out if there's anything in particular based in Boston related to the FBI. I don't know how to figure that out. We need someone who knows about the FBI.

I am starting to believe that the FBI in Rogersville, TN are or include some people who are not part of the CARD team. And DW has figured this out.

DW and CB are not stupid (i am not accusing you of saying that). But, most people are not as smart as they think they are. I really don't know their education level. It's probably just high school, but they have a different kind of "education" that is very hard to get.

They're very disorganized in their

(I actually didn't mean to post this part, but it posted. This is why it ends mid-sentence.)
I’m trying to find the video BTW had up with the call from DW where Candice can be heard in the background, did they delete it?
It wasn't a separate video, it was at the beginning of one of CM's videos. I haven't watched all of his videos, but the video title wouldn't have led you to believe that the phone call was on it.

I didn't listen to the whole call, but i will say actually listen to it. The transcript was dropping a lot of what both DW and CM were saying. They were both speaking clearly and there was no profanity (in that part). I quit listening before CB chimed in.

Last edited:

This is what I was looking for.
At 78:19 (or 1:18:19)
She asks what he would specifically say to summer
He says “I know you love me. I know she does.”
My post was deleted because I didn’t have the link/timestamp
But this response is strange to me and unlike any other plea I have heard from any other parent in the years I have followed missing person cases. JMO. Note the hosts face when he’s talking, too.

I did say that was a possibility. I asked people if any such thing was on TV (i don't have TV service). I guess there wasn't because no one responded.

We've all heard of the city of Boston. So, anyone can say Boston just because it exists. But, it is my opinion (no one has to agree) that this was not a case of such a thing happening.

I have been trying to figure out if there's anything in particular based in Boston related to the FBI. I don't know how to figure that out. We need someone who knows about the FBI.

I am starting to believe that the FBI in Rogersville, TN are or include some people who are not part of the CARD team. And DW has figured this out.

DW and CB are not stupid (i am not accusing you of saying that). But, most people are not as smart as they think they are. I really don't know their education level. It's probably just high school, but they have a different kind of "education" that is very hard to get.

It wasn't a separate video, it was at the beginning of one of CM's videos. I haven't watched all of his videos, but the video title wouldn't have led you to believe that the phone call was on it.

I didn't listen to the whole call, but i will say actually listen to it. The transcript was dropping a lot of what both DW and CM were saying. They were both speaking clearly and there was no profanity (in that part). I quit listening before CB chimed in.
I was talking about the one I posted below, sorry for the confusion

I think there were 2 calls and you’re both talking about a different call? There was the one CM played and then VBTW played one also that had CW at the end. I’m not sure if that video is approved.

I think there were 2 calls and you’re both talking about a different call? There was the one CM played and then VBTW played one also that had CW at the end. I’m not sure if that video is approved.
Yes, two separate calls/videos. I found it in a previous thread so I’m pretty sure it was approved since she was talking to DW

Imagine...your daughter is missing....I'm totally not sure this is the time of thinking "oh yes..I've some problems with alcohol or whatever, let's find help" You going around everywhere on the whole wild world....IMO I would even drink more and more......until the hurt stops...or maybe even my life......This is not the time....I would really like people to stop thinking 1 and 1 is 2.....because live is not working like that......
Maybe, but what about the three little boys that you love with all your heart and who rely on you to take care of them? They must be suffering greatly from the loss of their sister.

Surely those three boys would be the motivation a parent needs to carry on. If not for them then when?
IMO

This is what I was looking for.
At 78:19 (or 1:18:19)
She asks what he would specifically say to summer
He says “I know you love me. I know she does.”

My post was deleted because I didn’t have the link/timestamp
But this response is strange to me and unlike any other plea I have heard from any other parent in the years I have followed missing person cases. JMO. Note the hosts face when he’s talking, too.

BBM - Sounds more like he's appealing to a girlfriend who voluntarily left him. :( Or you've treated someone badly but because they love you, you know they'll forgive you in the end. JMO upon first hearing it.

I really can't listen to DW speak for very long at all. Since he has been the one talking, i skip a lot of videos. I have read some transcripts... Sometimes...

There is too much LE lurking around for this case to have a simple explanation. And whatever clues they have i hope are better than ours.

In the call CW said DW was in a police car and they were taking him to Boston. That is a statement of fact. That isn't an opinion, that isn't a thought, it's a statement of a factual situation in the world.

If DW was not in fact in a police car, why would CW say it? She's either telling the truth or she's lying.

The next day, the Well's website posted that CW and DW were home doing work on their house and they don't understand the rumors. They obviously knew they caused a scene or why would they post a response?

If CW is so confused and disoriented that she can call her sister-in-law at midnight with a crazy story about DW getting arrested and it's not an intentional prank, then she should be admitted to the hospital for a psych evaluation and detox.

There isn't some middle ground where you innocently call someone at midnight to state untrue facts. You either intentionally did it or you were so impaired that you need professional help.
BRAVO!

Imagine...your daughter is missing....I'm totally not sure this is the time of thinking "oh yes..I've some problems with alcohol or whatever, let's find help" You going around everywhere on the whole wild world....IMO I would even drink more and more......until the hurt stops...or maybe even my life......This is not the time....I would really like people to stop thinking 1 and 1 is 2.....because live is not working like that......

You wouldn't consider seeking treatment for the 3 boys you still have left ?

Does anyone know how to find the number of families who have had 2 family members go missing independently of each other?
It would be a number so statistically tiny that researchers would not bother with it, IMO, until something suspicious shows up. It can probably be culled from databases if they go back far enough. But Don wasn't around Candus when her sister went missing, was he? Wasn't it before they were together? So of the 2, only Candus would have been an integral part of a family that lost 2 people mysteriously, many years apart. Maybe she/DW were together, how many years ago did her sister disappear?

Well here we all are.

Summer is still missing.

The boys have been removed from the home and most likely won’t be returning any time soon or ever.

Grandma blew out of town in the middle of all of this to allegedly assist another family member while her only “living” daughter is in a mess and her Granddaughter is missing. According to DW in an earlier interview, Grandma doesn’t much care for him. According to CW, Grandma isn’t coming back. That little tidbit was revealed in the hoax call. Can we believe it? That’s about the only thing I believe at this point. Whoa!! So Grandma is bailing on her grieving and victimized daughter in her time of need? OK. Moving on.

DW takes the reigns of this 3 ring circus and then it really gets messy. Now we have red trucks, tree trimmers, dogs, oops sorry no dogs the day Summer disappeared, sheds, multiple polygraphs, an ever changing time line, YouTube videos that get ugly, family secrets exposed and multiple accusations of SA from DW’s stepsisters and friends of the sisters. It’s not looking good folks.

Ahhh…then there is the call from Mary to DW letting him know that Jeannie has gone to LE regarding SA inflicted upon her by DW from the time she was 5 until she was 12. And what is DW’s response? He blames a 5 year old for being abused by him. Sigh…. But now we see the real DW.

Oops I forgot the angry calls to CM while DW appears to be under the influence of something. Yikes!!! Those were nasty.

As if this isn’t bad enough, DW and CW concoct a scheme to make Mary look like a liar and discredit her. Well that backfires when Mary records the call and it turns out it was a hoax call that DW and CW admit to!!! Now we’ve all heard it and the cat’s out of the bag.

I don’t recall talking much about Summer in all of this. As far as I’m concerned the only person I care about is Summer. She’s the one who matters.

If we want to decide who the victim is here it’s very simple. SUMMER IS THE VICTIM no two ways about it.

I’m on the LE side of things. All options are on the table and everyone is a POI. They have maintained that stance since the day Summer disappeared. They know way more than any of us here. I think I’m going to toss my hat in their corner.

MOO JMO IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member