AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tealgrove,
Thanks your post caught me up pretty good. I Haven't listened to the prank call and I don't think I will. I agree with you on siding with LE. I don't know every little detail about this case, but I do know the most important detail. There is a little 5 year old girl missing. Gone!
All focus should be on that.

ROSE MARIE BLY - ST. CROIX FALLS, WISCONSIN — FBI

She has been missing since 8/21/2009.

There is a WS thread, i did a search and look who popped up with a link. So i used it. She went missing from St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin.

@Allabouttrial , thanks. I think it must have been one of their articles. I have to subscribe now if i want to read more, lol.

Here's a short list of people who have been accused of having something to do with Summer's disappearance ( other than the last 3 people to have actually seen her that day ) :

Ally
Hunter
Robin
Mr. Dodson
Don's co-worker
Don's neighbor's
Mary
Tricia
Jeannie
Chris McDonough
The Mexican Drug Cartel
A man who tried to buy a piece of real estate
Someone who works at the Sheriff's office who drives a red truck
Someone else who drives a red truck
Someone else who drives a red truck
Anyone who drives a red truck

:rolleyes:

You forgot the dogs and all other wildlife

tealgrove,
Thanks your post caught me up pretty good. I Haven't listened to the prank call and I don't think I will. I agree with you on siding with LE. I don't know every little detail about this case, but I do know the most important detail. There is a little 5 year old girl missing. Gone!
All focus should be on that.
Yes, LE has said that nothing is off the table, so almost any scenario is possible. I wish they would give us some idea of how the investigation is going and whether or not they have any leads. It must be very frustrating for them. I haven't heard that they've carried out any search warrants, although I would assume they had one for the cell phone, GPS and computer data. Imo

I believe this could be what you're referring to.

"They searched all this mountain terrain all the way down through here. They busted into my shed down there and destroyed it,” she said.

https://www.therogersvillereview.co...-8c56-513b-8024-faace9a4f2c3.html]rogersville
Thanks for the link !
It almost sounds like part of the shed was removed ?
I can't see LE tearing it down.
More like removal to sift for some evidence ?
Again I wondered if anyone was hanging around the Well's property and left things behind ?
Known or unknown to them ?
Doubtful it'd be a stranger as wouldn't the dogs alert ?
MOO.

I keep thinking about the three brothers, J, W and W. It must be heartbreaking for them to not know what happened to their little sister Summer. Then they are taken from their parents.

How much do they tell children in this type of situation? Are they basically left in the dark?

Do they have access to computers and perhaps google to try and find out information? Do they constantly ask when they can go home?

It might not have been a perfect home but it was all that they knew. They seemed to have a lot of freedom on the acreage and seemed happy there. MOO

Today my prayers go to these three little guys and I hope they are in a good home.

As always, prayers for Summer.

Thanks for the link !
It almost sounds like part of the shed was removed ?
I can't see LE tearing it down.
More like removal to sift for some evidence ?
Again I wondered if anyone was hanging around the Well's property and left things behind ?
Known or unknown to them ?
Doubtful it'd be a stranger as wouldn't the dogs alert ?
MOO.
There's just something about that shed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members