AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don said that he was drinking and stuff when asked why the boys were removed.

“He did tell me regarding the boys being taken away that it was due to him having an episode of drinking and there’s other things swirling around the internet that it could be the home life or what’s going on right now in Summer’s case,” Youngblood said.

Father of Summer Wells says other children have been removed from family home | WHNT.com

Eta: Another link

Summer Wells’ Brothers Removed From Home – 92.3 WNPC
There is such a thing as parental control of SM to shield children, along with not "Drinking and Stuff". To keep them safe. MOO

Tiff: There are two new videos that show never before filmed trails in and out of the Wells property. One is of a trail from the house to the shed (not the dog trail) which was normally used by the boys to go to the creek -- there is a small clearing along the way where toys are strewn. This trail leads directly to the shed. Another video is of a trail that begins at the school bus and ends at the driveway.

How can I send you the links directly to ask for approval to post the links? (I've been searching for hours to try to find out how to contact a mod directly)

MOD Note:
The two videos that @Unalienable Rights will be posting shortly have been approved.

MOD Note:
The two videos that @Unalienable Rights will be posting shortly have been approved.

Thank you for approving the following two videos. I think that they are quite interesting in showing us parts of the Wells property that we haven't seen before, and showing that there are several ways to access the property from the road ... also the possibility of doing so unobserved. Married couple, Cam and Allison, from western VA visited the Wells property and received permission to film, unrestricted. These two are the first of a series of videos of the Wells property they will be posting on their YT channel Crackin' Cases.

The first video shows a trail, or path, that begins from behind the shed where DW keeps his tools and ends at the shed by the creek. This is the trail that the boys usually took to the creek, and there is one area that shows their toys strewn about. In Cam's narration he says that DW used to drive his truck down this trail.

The second video is of a path that begins at the school bus and goes to the end of the driveway.

In a future video they are going to show a third shed on the property, and in another future video Cam is going to run down the dog trail carrying a 35 lb bag of dog food (he couldn't find a 40 - 50 lb bag) to estimate how long it would take to do so carrying a 40 lb child.

There’s nothing unusual about the “prank” call. This is how the family continues to operate - publishing extensive details/opinions of their friendships, familial relationships, and breakdown of both across social media. That they would add a “prank” call to the mix is to be expected by parents who - presumably - have more free time to ruminate on everything with four children no longer in the home. JMO.

There’s nothing unusual about the “prank” call. This is how the family continues to operate - publishing extensive details/opinions of their friendships, familial relationships, and breakdown of both across social media. That they would add a “prank” call to the mix is to be expected by parents who - presumably - have more free time to ruminate on everything with four children no longer in the home. JMO.
You know, good point. This is just how they roll.

I did say that was a possibility. I asked people if any such thing was on TV (i don't have TV service). I guess there wasn't because no one responded.

We've all heard of the city of Boston. So, anyone can say Boston just because it exists. But, it is my opinion (no one has to agree) that this was not a case of such a thing happening.

I have been trying to figure out if there's anything in particular based in Boston related to the FBI. I don't know how to figure that out. We need someone who knows about the FBI.

I am starting to believe that the FBI in Rogersville, TN are or include some people who are not part of the CARD team. And DW has figured this out.

DW and CB are not stupid (i am not accusing you of saying that). But, most people are not as smart as they think they are. I really don't know their education level. It's probably just high school, but they have a different kind of "education" that is very hard to get.

They're very disorganized in their

(I actually didn't mean to post this part, but it posted. This is why it ends mid-sentence.)

It wasn't a separate video, it was at the beginning of one of CM's videos. I haven't watched all of his videos, but the video title wouldn't have led you to believe that the phone call was on it.

I didn't listen to the whole call, but i will say actually listen to it. The transcript was dropping a lot of what both DW and CM were saying. They were both speaking clearly and there was no profanity (in that part). I quit listening before CB chimed in.

I live near Boston. We have our drug problems and other stuff, but no more so than any other urban area in the country. No less either.

But we do have a major FBI regional office and the FBI does get in the news a lot in connection with Boston--for organized crime (remember Whitey Bulgur?), for corrupt FBI agents, for the investigation of the marathon bombers, for investigations of financial shenanigans. And a lot of the FBI's expertise in things like online scams, ransomware attacks, industrial espionage, online child *advertiser censored*, and so forth seems to be here, probably because the high tech sector and the top universities give them access to people with that knowledge.

That said, I don't know why they'd be involved in a missing child case in Tennessee. It seems...well, I can think of a couple of possibilities and I don't like that I'm thinking.

Thank you for approving the following two videos. I think that they are quite interesting in showing us parts of the Wells property that we haven't seen before, and showing that there are several ways to access the property from the road ... also the possibility of doing so unobserved. Married couple, Cam and Allison, from western VA visited the Wells property and received permission to film, unrestricted. These two are the first of a series of videos of the Wells property they will be posting on their YT channel Crackin' Cases.

The first video shows a trail, or path, that begins from behind the shed where DW keeps his tools and ends at the shed by the creek. This is the trail that the boys usually took to the creek, and there is one area that shows their toys strewn about. In Cam's narration he says that DW used to drive his truck down this trail.

The second video is of a path that begins at the school bus and goes to the end of the driveway.

In a future video they are going to show a third shed on the property, and in another future video Cam is going to run down the dog trail carrying a 35 lb bag of dog food (he couldn't find a 40 - 50 lb bag) to estimate how long it would take to do so carrying a 40 lb child.

Thanks for posting UR ….:)
So the property is not quite as inaccessible as we may have first thought…
Great perspective!

You know, good point. This is just how they roll.

They must have a lot of free time now without the children. I’m sure that DW’s work, CPS requirements, and the investigation take up time but I assume it’s just two adults in that home now. There’s no shortage of online opinions about them and I imagine they do review many of those opinions. That’s a lot of time to think, and a LOT of things for them to think about…plotting a “prank” is just a natural progression. JMO.

What is that building at the start and end that No body has covered??????It got skipped over in CM video too. Everything else is shown,and talked about. The main house, the swing, the little tool shed, the old horse shed. But that one building is as if it doesnt exist. It's like a Stephen King Novel, or a disturbance in the fabric of space,and time.

@carbuff , thank you so much for your reply.

I knew there was something special about Boston. I just didn't know where to start because it is such a big place.

Yes, their tech expertise... that would be a good reason to ignore Knoxville and go to the experts. I did notice a lot of mention of this on their site, but didn't realize the significance of it.

I did notice that the Boston chapter of the FBI has been investigating the Latin Kings. I mean probably daily since years. Link in case anyone wonders what that is. Latin Kings (gang) - Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413