AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They must have a lot of free time now without the children. I’m sure that DW’s work, CPS requirements, and the investigation take up time but I assume it’s just two adults in that home now. There’s no shortage of online opinions about them and I imagine they do review many of those opinions. That’s a lot of time to think, and a LOT of things for them to think about…plotting a “prank” is just a natural progression. JMO.

For a certain type of person - certainly not a common event among people I know.

What do you think makes people more prone to this kind of "prank"?

Why are we calling it a prank as opposed to a crazy and inept attempt at some sort of...communication?

Can a prank be called by just one party - when it's crazy, drunken and somewhat malicious?

To me, continuing to call that call a "prank" is quite odd. Even if a person decides on a prank, an awful lot of people would not be able to pull off the (apparent) acting job that CW pulled off. Calling it a prank basically says she's got comedic talent and uses it to butt heads with others when it suits her.

Plenty of parents can have a wine with dinner, but do not get wasted.
If CPS is breathing down their necks plenty of parents would switch to H2O.

However, here i will say, these two are under crazy levels of stress. They really might be doing the best they can. And they might truly believe that while the investigation into SW's disappearance is going on the boys might really be better off not living there.

If they really believe SW was abducted why would they want their boys to be in the place where she went missing? DW even took CB to work with him, he said.

Eta... I am not trying to give you a hard time, but a lot of people in Tennessee don't drink. So, yes, if you have a problem CPS might lowkey expect you to stop drinking. I know it's weird considering we're famous for alcohol.

Last edited:
I live near Boston. We have our drug problems and other stuff, but no more so than any other urban area in the country. No less either.

But we do have a major FBI regional office and the FBI does get in the news a lot in connection with Boston--for organized crime (remember Whitey Bulgur?), for corrupt FBI agents, for the investigation of the marathon bombers, for investigations of financial shenanigans. And a lot of the FBI's expertise in things like online scams, ransomware attacks, industrial espionage, online child *advertiser censored*, and so forth seems to be here, probably because the high tech sector and the top universities give them access to people with that knowledge.

That said, I don't know why they'd be involved in a missing child case in Tennessee. It seems...well, I can think of a couple of possibilities and I don't like that I'm thinking.

Are we sure she meant Boston MA? There’s a Boston in TN. (I grew up in Boston MA and I’m not seeing a connection between any Boston MA crime history and this…even if we include Providence RI as a part of Boston MA). JMO.

Boston, TN is in Williamson County. I cannot tell you how many times I have been in Williamson County... Thousands, easily. I never heard of Boston, TN until today. It is a very small "unincorporated community" apparently.

I am seriously thinking about getting in my car and going there to make sure everyone isn't trolling me.

She meant Boston, MA. For one thing, there is an FBI office in Boston, MA. I guess the Williamson County Sheriff's department does the law enforcement over in Boston, TN. Plus, everyone has heard of Boston, MA.

ETA: CB does not live close to Williamson County and is not from Tennessee. I wouldn't be surprised if she had not heard of actual known towns there like Franklin, Brentwood, or Fairview.

Short list of times I have seen these 3 boys being treated as if they were an afterthought:

1. Summer had to be guarded/protected while walking mere feet from Grandma's trailer into the house. But all 3 boys were left to fend for themselves from 8 am until 3 pm. <modsnip>

2. When Don learned that Candus and Summer weren't done running errands, he decided to stay and work late, since no one would be home. ( Remember Don's 3 boys ? They were at home.)

3. According to Don, he stopped and bought candy for Summer every single day on his way home from work. What did he bring the boys ? Well, apparently nothing , because he goes on to tell us that Summer would distribute HER candy to the boys.

4. When Summer went missing, and Candus was panicking, what is one of the first things she tells us she does ? She sends her boys out into the woods, alone, to search. Those bears, and snakes and even coyotes she's so terrified of herself, aren't a concern to her when it comes to her boys, I guess. Possible abductor ? Meh, the boys have walkie talkies and knives.

5. According to Don, he had a special love for Summer, but the boys understood and didn't hold that against him. <modsnip>

6. The Wells have 1 child missing. They, presumably have no way of knowing if that child is alive or deceased , but what they DO know for certain is that they have 3 boys in the custody of DCS right now. Do we see them doing any of the things we know that they would reasonably be expected to do in order to get those boys back ? They don't appear to be staying sober, imo. They don't appear to be refraining from fighting with one another. I haven't heard them say that they have completed any improvements to the house. So, what ARE they doing to try to get these boys back ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Short list of times I have seen these 3 boys being treated as if they were an afterthought:

1. Summer had to be guarded/protected while walking mere feet from Grandma's trailer into the house. But all 3 boys were left to fend for themselves from 8 am until 3 pm. <modsnip>

2. When Don learned that Candus and Summer weren't done running errands, he decided to stay and work late, since no one would be home. ( Remember Don's 3 boys ? They were at home.)

3. According to Don, he stopped and bought candy for Summer every single day on his way home from work. What did he bring the boys ? Well, apparently nothing , because he goes on to tell us that Summer would distribute HER candy to the boys.

4. When Summer went missing, and Candus was panicking, what is one of the first things she tells us she does ? She sends her boys out into the woods, alone, to search. Those bears, and snakes and even coyotes she's so terrified of herself, aren't a concern to her when it comes to her boys, I guess. Possible abductor ? Meh, the boys have walkie talkies and knives.

5. According to Don, he had a special love for Summer, but the boys understood and didn't hold that against him. <modsnip>

6. The Wells have 1 child missing. They, presumably have no way of knowing if that child is alive or deceased , but what they DO know for certain is that they have 3 boys in the custody of DCS right now. Do we see them doing any of the things we know that they would reasonably be expected to do in order to get those boys back ? They don't appear to be staying sober, imo. They don't appear to be refraining from fighting with one another. I haven't heard them say that they have completed any improvements to the house. So, what ARE they doing to try to get these boys back ?
Thinking about them being at home alone...they don't have a lounge for any of them to sit on and watch tv and hang as a family.
The kitchen table and stiff chairs...thats it.

Even outside where they usually are..(I think)..... there is no outdoor seating to hang together.

They own and live in an amazing gorgeous piece of the world but it's just so...uncomfortable.
In and outside.

moo

@Mountain_Kat , <modsnip>
I think possibly the boys were not where we were told. They were not home alone (cleaning the house for CPS, playing games, sleeping, watching TV, whatever else we've been told) for most of the day. Where were they and what were they doing? Idk.

I hope the boys got along with each other and that's why they're lumped together. I know on here we can't really talk about them as well.

Idk, it is very weird.

• Missing Since​
      • Jun 15, 2021​
      • Missing From​
      • Rogersville, TN​
      • Age Now​
      • 5​
      • Sex​
      • Female​
      • Race​
      • White​
      • Hair Color​
      • Blonde​
      • Eye Color​
      • Blue​
      • Height​
      • 3'0"​
      • Weight​
      • 40 lbs​
      • Description​
      • Last seen wearing grey pants, a pink shirt and possibly barefoot​

An AMBER Alert has been issued on behalf of the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office for Summer Moon-Utah Wells. Summer is a 5-year-old white female, 3' tall, 40lbs., with blonde hair and blue eyes. Summer was last seen wearing grey pants, a pink shirt and was possibly barefoot. If you have seen Summer or have any information regarding her whereabouts, please contact the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office at 423-272-7121 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND60d21a0c2e241.image.jpg
Calling it a night here in TN.
Where is Summer?
Information from original Amber Alert
Chi

@Mountain_Kat , i'm sorry... I just meant we can't discuss them individually very well because we have to use initials. We don't know much about them as individuals except their ages. But, your points were very good.

It is very weird the way they're talked about by their parents. Also, they were young enough to enjoy candy just as much as SW did.

Also, we're told they were responsible for looking after her (how often?). But, she was the "boss" of them.

Maybe it's just because we have no way to get their perspectives and the parents are being specifically asked to talk about SW.

This being said, one thing I can see with the boys, with their ages being closer, they might be more likely to be interested and able to do the same activities. SW was kind of too much younger to keep up with them though it sounds like she tried.

Still, she liked Paw Patrol and Frozen. The boys might be too old for Paw Patrol (idk).

ETA: does SW look like an extremely short and tiny five year? Are there any pictures of her with children her own age? I know sometimes kids are just on the small side of things... (Not implying anything negative, just asking parents, i wonder if her height and weight are correct on her poster.)

Closing up for the night folks.

Check back in the morning.

For a certain type of person - certainly not a common event among people I know.

What do you think makes people more prone to this kind of "prank"?

Why are we calling it a prank as opposed to a crazy and inept attempt at some sort of...communication?

Can a prank be called by just one party - when it's crazy, drunken and somewhat malicious?

To me, continuing to call that call a "prank" is quite odd. Even if a person decides on a prank, an awful lot of people would not be able to pull off the (apparent) acting job that CW pulled off. Calling it a prank basically says she's got comedic talent and uses it to butt heads with others when it suits her.

I brought that up recently. There's nothing funny about it. It was a total fabrication. JMO

There’s nothing unusual about the “prank” call. This is how the family continues to operate - publishing extensive details/opinions of their friendships, familial relationships, and breakdown of both across social media. That they would add a “prank” call to the mix is to be expected by parents who - presumably - have more free time to ruminate on everything with four children no longer in the home. JMO.

I personally find it very unusual.

A 5 year old vanishes into thin air.
3 remaining children are removed from the home.
A cast of characters from that day all offer up differing renditions on YouTube.
Allegations from the past 40+ years surface, also on YouTube.
More and more allegations surface. Again. YT.
A totally fabricated call is recorded and splashed on YT.

This whole case is pretty unique to me.

JMO

Last edited:

Excellent points.

OK Folks I Am So fed up with this frigging circus it's untrue.

However something keeps me viewing Youtube and reading Websleuths
Like all of us here it is because something doesn't add up.

The Last time felt like this was the Madeleine McCann case.It had me hooked right from the beginning and the very first press conference the parents did.

In my humble opinion to this day I don't think the parents of Madeleine physically harmed their daughter, I just think their complete and utter arrogance led to the circumstances that allowed her to go missing in the first place.

Like the Wells they narrated the timeline and the timeline changed critical parts interview after interview.

Door Locked or unlocked rings a bell among other things.

In conclusion to the MBM case I think this little girl like Summer probably had the opportunity, walked and wandered.In Summers case hopefully into safety In Madeleine’s case probably into danger.

I seem to remember both sets of parents fell back heavily on their religious beliefs. The McCann obviously courted mainstream media whereas the Wells have courted on the whole faceless you tubers.

I am interested in them even considering talking to TIR on YouTube and why they did so. Don’t forget what happened to the lead investigator of the MBM case. I hope TIR has its eyes wide open and crossing all the T’s and dotting all I’s.

Which brings me to another point, common folks! If you had chosen to talk to a You tuber who reportedly dobbed you into LE and said as much in public. Would you ever realistically ever pick the phone up and talk again as the Father of a missing Daughter to said same YouTube person. I think the answer may be NO.

Gray Hughes and Chasing actually make a great team and always bring people back down to earth. I Have been following Gray since the beginning of the Delphi case and Chase in the recent past. I love the way they bounce off each other and give room for thought.

Fact Fact Fact ! If you aren't willing to look beyond the known facts and ask about what Ifs. No point in being a Detective really.

All in my humble opinion Snow In June *advertiser censored*

ETA: does SW look like an extremely short and tiny five year? Are there any pictures of her with children her own age? I know sometimes kids are just on the small side of things... (Not implying anything negative, just asking parents, i wonder if her height and weight are correct on her poster.)

rsbm

No, I don't think so. There definitely would have been kindergarteners bigger than her, but she doesn't look abnormally small to me.

So, I keeping thinking about grandma. And the time line of events. And CW taking Grandma to ER because of some issues with her knee. And then having to drive across town to get prescriptions filled. What was the prescription medicine for? Pain? And then I jump ahead to CW account of herself, Summer and grandma planting flowers before SW goes missing. After a long day at the doctors and running errands and waiting on grandma and it being hot and going swimming. Seems like a long day. And then If I were having issues with my knee/knees to the degree that I needed to make a trip to ER and had to take medicine for said knee issue, the last thing I'm going to do is try and do any kind of gardening/planting flowers. And then CW had to go to the camper and help grandma put her knee brace on? That's a long day for a little five year old and a grandma with a bad knee IMO.
Also I'm wondering if divers searched Warrior Path Pool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413