AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, in a bright and shining world where everything is ok and "like it should be", (according to who I wonder?), with model parents, flawless, yes, absolutely you have an obligation to your children to keep them safe. BUT I hate to tell you this: there are people who, for whatever reason, can't satisfy the considered "normal"conditions keeping their children safe, because they can't. (again, who determines the conditions and what is normal?) There are a lot of people out there, yes, also with children, where things don't run smooth to say the least....take a look at all the missing runaways, addicted persons, homeless persons....<modsnip> adding to add....this is not a plea for the Wells family, but a cry for understanding and compassion for all those out there who are in trouble.
This is one reason why I don't like to use the word "normal." For people who live in a town like Rogersville where the crime rate is incredibly high, it's hard to determine what the "norm" is. Poverty, socioeconomic status, drug activity, and the likelihood of being a victim of a crime can all affect our perception of what is normal.

With the crime rate being so high, I'm not surprised the Wells are suspicious of everyone in the area. I'm also not surprised by their behavior or DW's criminal record.

Also M13. But I don't think they're the primary on most of the gang stuff.

Last night when I was trying to get to sleep, I got to wondering if maybe CW's phone call is mostly true. Maybe FBI agents from Boston came to talk to Don about--ahem, something--and were doing exactly what she said, threatening, maybe even loading him into the car. And maybe she was in a panic because while she knows she and DW didn't do anything to Summer, she also knows they were doing--ahem, something--that the FBI might be interested in and might seriously arrest him for.

I dunno. But I did get to wondering.
I am in VA and here it seems like the FBI is the new State police. In most of the cases I followed locally the FBI has been involved on different levels even though the cases might not be a case they would normally be involved in , this has nothing to do with your post except in inspired me to think about it for a second.
I am half deaf so I could not make out what CW was crying screaming into the phone ,I was hoping a transcript would appear ,if it did I have not seen it . I wonder if CW was really in trouble ,like the call implies , how she normally acts? She really seems to me a low energy person ,an introvert and a bit insecure ...based on what i have heard ..on the other hand I have heard of very extrovert behavior from her,in addition to seen very confident behavior from her. I think her co dependency on providers hides her control of those same providers. Long post cut short IMO i do believe it was an act and it was created by her because in a weird way Donnie's world is way way bigger than her right now.She is losing control.

Last edited:
With all this talk of height, weight, etc, it does make me wonder the last time Summer had a doctor visit (for school vaccinations, etc.) and had statistics recorded. Do they even have a family doctor?

It was said in one of the first interviews…the one with both parents…that Summer had had all her shots, ready to start school this year. However this was from the parents….

It was said in one of the first interviews…the one with both parents…that Summer had had all her shots, ready to start school this year. However this was from the parents….
The school also released a statement that Summer was registered for Kindergarten. They also stated that counseling would be available for children returning to school. Imo

Relevance of SW's Height: aren't we looking for her? Her height is important. So, i asked about the height of five year olds (to the parents here, who see these children regularly).

To my eyes, SW looks as though she had a recent growth spurt in height. Also, to my eyes, SW looks like a regular sized child.

Her own mother called her a "four foot baby", but her posters say she's 3'. I believe her height is probably neither one of those.

But, from what people have said, it is possible she's literally 48" tall, but i would guess definitely taller than 36".

If she is out where people can see her, she's disguised (probably). If people are looking for an especially small child for her age, they'll never spot her. As for why it's wrong. Maybe they got the height from DW, SW is much tinier than him. Maybe he just guessed her height was about half his. It is possible her parents have tried to put out the corrected height (if it needs correction) and it just hasn't caught on.

@carbuff , MS13 MS-13 - Wikipedia and Latin Kings are not friends. If wikipedia can be trusted.

Yeah, i am wondering if there was a level of legit in the phone call. I really am not buying she pulled all of this out of thin air. MOO IMO JMO to the people who don't agree.

I can see that maybe they threatened to take him to Boston for, you know, whatever. The FBI can get anywhere in the country pretty easily. But, if you're the poor sod they drag (read as threatened to take) all the way to Boston, how are you getting home? Are they obliged to bring you home? (Maybe, idk.) But, even with all of that, it may take (read as perceived to take) a few days. And if they arrest you up there, where do they put you? Who's going to be in there with you (MS13 and the Latin Kings who, according to Wikipedia, hate each other)? I mean, it is serious freak out time. And now we can see how the Mexican cartel coming into the conversation could actually make sense. IMO JMO MOO

Even if you're CB and they're not even talking to you. Maybe she is scared to be home at night without DW around. Maybe she is scared of life in general without him around. Her sister and her daughter have disappeared, after all. Her mother got out of dodge. Even M reminds CB that she (CB) has DW.

I know people are going to think i am crazy, but let me ask you this: are you posting from Rogersville? Or even Tennessee? Or even the United States? We're all using the internet so we can research at least what the media is saying about this case. We could all subscribe to the digital version of the Rogersville News and read it however often it's published.

The FBI investigates people who use this ability for nefarious purposes. I am not saying DW necessarily did such a thing, but he does use the internet. So, he knows as well as i do that it's a thing that is possible. whether he even knows how to do such a thing, who knows? They could still say that they think he does just to see how he answers. Idk...

I do believe that it is possible CB has some acting ability. I mean, what did she do at the carnival? Was she good at it?
Carnies con people. The people are kind of there to get conned. But, still. There have been a lot of people who spend $50 to win some cheap thing they would snub if it was being sold at a flea market for $5.

Acting is just not that hard. This is why there are a bunch of awards for it. Do we have televised award shows for people who do jobs everyone acknowledges are difficult?

re: MS13 and Kings, yes I know they hate each other. There have been some violent encounters around here, though not recently. I didn't mean to imply that they were in cahoots or anything, just that the Boston FBI field agency has investigated both in the past.

re: MS13 and Kings, yes I know they hate each other. There have been some violent encounters around here, though not recently. I didn't mean to imply that they were in cahoots or anything, just that the Boston FBI field agency has investigated both in the past.
I didn't think you were implying that they were buddies. Haha

With all this talk of height, weight, etc, it does make me wonder the last time Summer had a doctor visit (for school vaccinations, etc.) and had statistics recorded. Do they even have a family doctor?

Would be interesting to know that, wouldn't it? I believe one of the parents said it happened, but they aren't the most reliable source of information in my opinion. If she hadn't been seen by a doctor, they would eventually find out at school when they tried to follow up on missing health/vaccination records. In my experience, that usually happens in September or October after a new school year starts.

Would be interesting to know that, wouldn't it? I believe one of the parents said it happened, but they aren't the most reliable source of information in my opinion. If she hadn't been seen by a doctor, they would eventually find out at school when they tried to follow up on missing health/vaccination records. In my experience, that usually happens in September or October after a new school year starts.
SW's school started on August 9, i believe. But, they've been going for a while now.

@Mountain_Kat , i'm sorry... I just meant we can't discuss them individually very well because we have to use initials. We don't know much about them as individuals except their ages. But, your points were very good.

It is very weird the way they're talked about by their parents. Also, they were young enough to enjoy candy just as much as SW did.

Also, we're told they were responsible for looking after her (how often?). But, she was the "boss" of them.

Maybe it's just because we have no way to get their perspectives and the parents are being specifically asked to talk about SW.

This being said, one thing I can see with the boys, with their ages being closer, they might be more likely to be interested and able to do the same activities. SW was kind of too much younger to keep up with them though it sounds like she tried.

Still, she liked Paw Patrol and Frozen. The boys might be too old for Paw Patrol (idk).

ETA: does SW look like an extremely short and tiny five year? Are there any pictures of her with children her own age? I know sometimes kids are just on the small side of things... (Not implying anything negative, just asking parents, i wonder if her height and weight are correct on her poster.)

Boys are interested in ideas in accordance with their environment. My younger brother, 9 yrs old into his teens, always hung out with the girls in our family. We were older. He didn't play with our dolls. At first and when he was young, he preferred our company over our older brothers. Later, interestingly, he would date our friends, his age in teen years. Perhaps, and sometimes children, just, follow, regardless of age or gender.

As my brother matured, he didn't follow as much as he, simply, participate in activities where there were young people gather.

I can only imagine that Summer Moon was the boss for very few occasions, Her brother's would leave her out side, have her chasing a motor bike. Apparently, the day that she was reported missing, she asked to go play with the boys. That never happened in the 2 minute time frame.. "She went down stairs, mom, to play with "her" toys." Who knows, either she was too late to join the internet game, she was bored with their game, or she wasn't let into the game.

Summer Moon's oldest brother, according to the pictures, likes riding his motor bike. He was wearing a biker suit, which would imply he takes it seriously. Summer was not allowed to ride the motorized bike. In one picture she is seen chasing the littlest brother as he road the motor bike. He braked, it looked like she gestured by reaching out. Her demeanor gave me the impression that she wanted to try it out. She was relegated to chasing it. Too bad.

I don't get the impression that the boys would have followed her as much as she would have followed them in order to master toys and games as they did, them being older, more mature. I remember wanting to master anything my mom carried home. Jump rope, pogo stick,
hula-hoop, roller skates, cards, monopoly, yo-yo, jacks, dancing, piano, books. Anything and everything was in many ways a competition for every child, didn't matter what gender we were, including wrestling.

If you look at the pictures of Summer Moon at the church services, her height is consistent with the other children. The picture of her on her on the swing and sitting in the car back seat playing cards, looks like she has the potential to be very tall as an adult. She is very lean in her pictures. She must have been lite as a feather in order for Karen, the bible teacher, to hold her for several minutes at a time.

SW's school started on August 9, i believe. But, they've been going for a while now.
Yes, the point I was trying to make was that she likely could have started school even if she had didn't have the proper health check/forms filled out yet, and that the nurse/office staff would be in charge of following up with families who still had this documentation outstanding.

Did you notice in the Chris McDonough Interview Room Hunter's Interview at 6:50 mins. in to the recording' Hunter says the first thing he notice about Summer Moon's was her short hair. Then after Chris refocuses his thoughts, Hunter reorganizes his context, he corrects himself. Then when the two women arrive from the store, the first thing Hunter notices was the "milks". Hunter sounds like he was just entering the car himself for the first time as if the milk was there, but not Summer Moon. So, where did he first notice her short hair. Was it at the house, or when he first entered the truck.

Hypothetical questions.

New angle.

Have a listen.

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT SUMMER WAS LEFT ALONE IN THE TRUCK SLEEPING? OR WAS THAT PICTURE TAKEN BEFORE PICKING HUNTER UP? He talks as if he did not see the walk to the truck with groceries.

Imagine that the pictures are not available then go on a timeline reference only.

Last edited:
Yes in one of the interviews CW states Summer is all vaxed up and ready for school. Vaxed up I remember were the words she used but I could be mistaken.

So added to things we don’t know: her height.

I’ll just make a list of things I don’t know.

- Summer’s height
- time Summer was last seen
- Summer’s weight
- if Summer changed clothes when she got home
- if Summer actually got home
- if the dogs were home that day
- where the boys were throughout the day
- when/if DW worked that day
- when Summer put on her swimsuit
- what the kids ate that day
- if a red truck was involved
- what day a red truck was seen
- why DW switched cars that day
- when the car photo was taken
- if Summer went under the water at the horse pond
- if SA is at all related to Summer disappearing
- why CH left and didn’t return
- why they bought milk an hour away from home with a car that didn’t use air-conditioner
- why it seems like no one is searching for Summer
- if A saw Summer at her home or not
- where Summer’s aunt is

etc, etc.

Things I do know:

- Summer is missing
- boys have been removed
- CH left the area
- can’t rule anything out

What have I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.