AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It brings up an interesting thought.

I jokingly asked my spouse if I could place a milk jug next to him to see if it would wake him up. After he looked at me like I had lost my mind, something did occur in my thoughts.

In the experiment above, seeing if he would wake up after placing a milk jug against him, there is another variable that would make it inconclusive. In my example, I would be using milk within moments of its removal from the refrigerator. In Summer’s case, we don’t know what the temperature of the milk had reached by the time she fell asleep on it. It likely wouldn’t be nearly as cold as one might think, depending on:
-how long they walked around in the store with the milk after it was removed from refrigeration
-how quickly the temperature of the milk increased based on the environmental temp in the vehicle
-how long it then had been in the vehicle before she even fell asleep on it
It couldn't have been more than 2 hours IMO the only sensical thing stated by anybody that I believe 100% be true and factual from that day is CW told A she had to get going don't wake up Summer I gotta get these cold groceries home.

She was aware they needed to get them in the fridge.

For me though if I had to travel that distance with milk, asleep or not I would have made sure a warm human wasn't touching it and spoiling it quicker than necessary!

moo

So added to things we don’t know: her height.

I’ll just make a list of things I don’t know.

- Summer’s height
- time Summer was last seen
- Summer’s weight
- if Summer changed clothes when she got home
- if Summer actually got home
- if the dogs were home that day
- where the boys were throughout the day
- when/if DW worked that day
- when Summer put on her swimsuit
- what the kids ate that day
- if a red truck was involved
- what day a red truck was seen
- why DW switched cars that day
- when the car photo was taken
- if Summer went under the water at the horse pond
- if SA is at all related to Summer disappearing
- why CH left and didn’t return
- why they bought milk an hour away from home with a car that didn’t use air-conditioner
- why it seems like no one is searching for Summer
- if A saw Summer at her home or not
- where Summer’s aunt is

etc, etc.

Things I do know:

- Summer is missing
- boys have been removed
- CH left the area
- can’t rule anything out

What have I missed?
We don't know if she was sitting on a pillow or a towel in the truck!

This is why I’m hoping a local will experiment with me. Since the beginning I’ve felt that trip to the grocery store is what holds the key to figuring out what happened
Buying milk could have been setting up sighting, like Don and the red car.
How will they experiment? Are they going to tell you if it worked?

Here we are talking about a milk jug experiment and re-creation. Thanks for getting my mind going @Miigo !

Question to Posters:
We don’t know what happened, and there has been no recovery. Given what little we have heard about the day, the property, etc., what do you feel LE might be trying to re-create in order to help them find answers?

Is there a reward if we guess correctly?

Here we are talking about a milk jug experiment and re-creation. Thanks for getting my mind going @Miigo !

Question to Posters:
We don’t know what happened, and there has been no recovery. Given what little we have heard about the day, the property, etc., what do you feel LE might be trying to re-create in order to help them find answers?
I think they're looking at child trafficking.
I can't think what else.
If it was as simple or awful as the parents alone being involved in a cover-up or anything else , nefarious in nature, TBI and HCSO would handle it.
FBI , CARD would not need to be on site this long.

The fact that they are on site makes me think that there is a possibility that local networks with connections to Intl networks may exist.

It's also possible that she was taken to fulfil a 'grudge', real or imagined.

We may never know.

Hard to tell if there is or isn't any condensation IMO.

True. It was just an observation based on my own personal experiences, which is why I’m interested in doing this little experiment, myself and with a local.

Why? Because IMO and IME, a jug of milk should still have a wet exterior for at least an hour after coming from a cold fridge into a hot truck

I know the candy on the seats been discussed. CW said it was old. It doesn't look old to me, and why would H sit on candy? Most people would throw it out. And would grandma just let skittles melt on her seat because they would melt. I believe that was a lie. Was there another stop after they dropped off H?

Unless Summer complained about being squished against cold, wet jugs and CH/H/CBW grabbed a towel or fast-food napkins.

I know it then becomes “why didn’t someone just layer a towel between Summer and the milk?” Best I can say is that kids are odd creatures sometimes, particularly when it comes to texture - under this scenario, she may have been fine with hard, cold, dry-ish jugs but not damp terrycloth.

Assuming there was a towel in the car…or paper towels, fast-food napkins, etc.

JMO.

I know the candy on the seats been discussed. CW said it was old. It doesn't look old to me, and why would H sit on candy? Most people would throw it out. And would grandma just let skittles melt on her seat because they would melt. I believe that was a lie. Was there another stop after they dropped off H?
Yes old Skittles are fine on the car seats in the non-air-conditioned car, but if you’re damp in your bathing suit, you must sit on a pillow.

I know that most of this stuff is absolutely irrelevant but I can’t get over how almost nothing makes any sense. JMO.

I'm going back the start. She was reported missing on the 15th. Then on the 16th the missing endangered,Amber Alert went out. Interesting. AMBER Alert – Summer Wells
At this time, the circumstances of Summer’s disappearance remain unclear. Should we develop information that she was abducted and have suspect and vehicle specifics to provide, we will share it with the public immediately. The timing of the missing endangered Amber Alert is very interesting. MOO

I'm going back the start. She was reported missing on the 15th. Then on the 16th the missing endangered,Amber Alert went out. Interesting. AMBER Alert – Summer Wells
At this time, the circumstances of Summer’s disappearance remain unclear. Should we develop information that she was abducted and have suspect and vehicle specifics to provide, we will share it with the public immediately. The timing of the missing endangered Amber Alert is very interesting. MOO
Did LE shut down all of the roads but not issue the AMBER alert until the next day? I guess if they didn’t get to the property until 7pm, if they issued it at midnight that would still technically be the next day. Still seems like a large window of time to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413