AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - no link>

The pic of the candy laying around in grandma's truck you were referring to is one of them.

CW is an over sharer we have been privileged to see a fair bit more than a tiny part sadly.
moo
<modsnip> I've never seen an abundance of pictures of junk food and candy. Can you explain further or post links to the pictures?

Last edited by a moderator:
They do mention candy a lot though. When asked her favorite food it was candy and French fries. And DW said whenever they went to the store she would get candy. This is in the QA with the Cher’s. I’m not saying that’s all her diet was or she didn’t eat nutritiously because I don’t know, but whenever food is mentioned it’s candy, French fries, sugary drinks.
If I ask my students at school, I will get the same response. She is 5.

If I ask my students at school, I will get the same response. She is 5.
I work with kids too, their parents can usually tell me actual food they like. It was DW that said this, of course I would expect that answer from SW. I don’t think it’s strange or unusual that she loved junk food. I’m just defending the declaration that it seemed like it was abundant, and I agree with the OP that stated they probably saw it as being able to spoil them.

I work with kids too, their parents can usually tell me actual food they like. It was DW that said this, of course I would expect that answer from SW. I don’t think it’s strange or unusual that she loved junk food. I’m just defending the declaration that it seemed like it was abundant, and I agree with the OP that stated they probably saw it as being able to spoil them.
Thanks Belles
I think they thought they spoiled them too.

That was my point and appreciate you seen it :)

<modsnip>
Idk what pictures we can and can’t post here but if you go to the family website there are a couple of pictures of her with food. And then of course the skittles in the milk pic and DWs claim of always buying her candy in the Cher video he did. Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk what pictures we can and can’t post here but if you go to the family website there are a couple of pictures of her with food. And then of course the skittles in the milk pic and DWs claim of always buying her candy in the Cher video he did. Hope that helps.
Thanks for your help. I'll search the family website when I get a chance.

Based on my own social media posts, one would gather that my diet consists mainly (solely) of coffee, wine, pizza and donuts. Looking at the floor of my car might add French fries.

I promise that I eat other items.

We know very little and IMO we have to be very careful about making assumptions.

Based on my own social media posts, one would gather that my diet consists mainly (solely) of coffee, wine, pizza and donuts. Looking at the floor of my car might add French fries.

I promise that I eat other items.

We know very little and IMO we have to be very careful about making assumptions.
But those are clearly abundant in your life, no? That was only the statement that was made, not that it’s all she eats.

<modsnip>

I think the shell of the candy melts on Skittles so I think they kind of get a faded like color and not stay bright.

My mind keeps going back to that darn milk. As I’ve mentioned previously, I won’t buy milk in those jugs because they sweat and leave marks on my wooden table very quickly. Originally, it didn’t make sense to me that Summer would be able to comfortably fall asleep on a cold and wet jug.

Recently I’ve been paying more attention to how cold drinks react to a change in temperature. As an example, if I take a cold can/bottle/jug of Pepsi/beer/milk out of the fridge, the sweat/condensation on the outside of the container forms almost immediately. If I leave the drink on my kitchen table untouched, those droplets are still present hours later. If I leave it on my patio table under the sun, it still remains “wet” after at least an hour.

But there’s no visible water droplets on the milk jugs summer is sleeping on. There’s no redness to her skin touching the jug. There’s no sense in buying milk hours before you’ll be able to refrigerate it.

Now I’m in Canada and it’s possible they use different plastic in Tennessee than they do here, and obviously weather isn’t the same. Leaving it in a hot truck may have also made a difference. It’s evening here but tomorrow morning I’m going to buy a couple plastic jugs of milk to experiment with. I will leave one on my counter, one on my patio, and one in my car. And I will record how quickly the sweat forms and how long it lasts.

Anyone know off the top of their heads the temperature there on June 15th?

Any locals willing to experiment on this with me?

The temp. that day, according to Candus was in the 80's. However it was reported that the humidity was too high for long sleeves or pants, very high index.

I live in Middle Tennessee. I clearly remember the weather on 6/15/21. (Someone posted the high recorded in Rogersville was 81. It was 78 for me. A nice breezy day.)

These two gallons of whole milk (not 2 percent, red cap is whole milk) would have been garbage if they went through all we've been told.

First, H says he was holding them on his lap. This is probably why SW found them so cozy. Between the sun and H's lap they were not so cold or wet from condensation.

So, then H is dropped off and there may have been some chatting with A or exchanging of vapes or whatever. I don't know what they did exactly, but i feel sure CB stopped the car and let him get out of it. Then they all probably bid goodbye to one another. H says maybe he put the milk beside SW. Whatever, it winds up there.

Then they went back home which took at least 45 minutes without air conditioning. Add a little time to deal with the driveway chain (if it was a thing at that time). Get up to the house go get the boys to bring in the groceries. If they were there, which idk, but surely they are because we need three grocery carriers.

Then the groceries are sorted and the milk, which is totally hot by now i promise you, is put away.

All of this including time in the store which i do not believe is five minutes. It could take five minutes to get in the store and drag the milk out of the cooler. So, minimum 15 minutes. Really i should say 25 because CH's knee. Maybe she got a scooter thing, but those are pretty slow.

Someone i read said the milk is Prairie Farms and this person was sure Price Less doesn't carry that brand. But, i have not one idea if that is true. It would actually make me feel better if CB bought the milk from a gas station in Rogersville. But, idk what type of milk it is. I just know it is whole milk.

Btw, we have this thing called TennCare. It is totally easy to get for children (if you need it, obviously if you already have insurance or make too much $$, then no). SW could have gone to the doctor regularly, no problem. So, i believe CB on the shots thing. Vaccinations are very easy to get.

Last edited:
For a certain type of person - certainly not a common event among people I know.

What do you think makes people more prone to this kind of "prank"?

Why are we calling it a prank as opposed to a crazy and inept attempt at some sort of...communication?

Can a prank be called by just one party - when it's crazy, drunken and somewhat malicious?

To me, continuing to call that call a "prank" is quite odd. Even if a person decides on a prank, an awful lot of people would not be able to pull off the (apparent) acting job that CW pulled off. Calling it a prank basically says she's got comedic talent and uses it to butt heads with others when it suits her.
FWIW, I’ve always divided pranks into “jokester” or “jerk”. The jokester works at a puzzle factory and puts an extra piece in a box. The jerk works at a puzzle factory and removes one piece from the box.

I see what CW did as neither. It was targeted maliciousness. MOO.

Mod Reminder:

Just a reminder, we have been down this road before and stated there is nothing to point to Summers diet or eating habits as being the cause of her missing at this time. It is off topic, so please move on from this subject.

Thanks for your help and support,
Tiff

I wasn't pointing out the candy for nutritional purposes. I was pointing it out that maybe another stop was made after H was dropped off. I just don't see those candies laying on the seat while H sits on them riding around. CW told us that those candies had been there. Maybe that's true but I just don't think I've ever seen anyone just blatantly sit on candy riding around in a car knowing that the shell coating would most likely get warm and rub off on clothes. Like @dacjess pointed out. Grandma couldn't get her seats wet but old candy on the seats while people sit on it is okay.

I wasn't pointing out the candy for nutritional purposes. I was pointing it out that maybe another stop was made after H was dropped off. I just don't see those candies laying on the seat while H sits on them riding around. CW told us that those candies had been there. Maybe that's true but I just don't think I've ever seen anyone just blatantly sit on candy riding around in a car knowing that the shell coating would most likely get warm and rub off on clothes. Like @dacjess pointed out. Grandma couldn't get her seats wet but old candy on the seats while people sit on it is okay.
Very good point and observation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members