AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One theory or wonder I have is if something accidental happened to cause a death and people panicked and wanted to cover it up. I am not accusing anyone of anything, just something that has been on my mind and has happened in other cases before. JMO

I don’t think that’s an unreasonable theory. There would likely be some evidence, either of death, clean-up, or both, depending on location. Hopefully, the brothers are being interviewed - they may have witnessed something important, even if they don’t realize it (car, visitor, etc).

One theory or wonder I have is if something accidental happened to cause a death and people panicked and wanted to cover it up. I am not accusing anyone of anything, just something that has been on my mind and has happened in other cases before. JMO
I've wondered about that, too. And in light of the mother and grandmother already going through one missing person case and the arrests in the family, I would completely understand that. They had to know the scrutiny and experience would be ----.

So why report her missing at all?

If they KNOW she's dead, why put themselves and everyone else through this? Why not pack up and move to Utah -- relocating for his job. They'd already been talking about it. In's on record. They could move anywhere and sell the property in time. Wherever they decide to move, they would be a new family with 3 boys, no little girl. No one would know unless the boys eventually tell. And I suspect they would and their lives would be horrible from now on. But if escaping prison is the goal, why report Summer missing?

Unless they truly hope to find her and save her life, why do this?

I've wondered about that, too. And in light of the mother and grandmother already going through one missing person case and the arrests in the family, I would completely understand that. They had to know the scrutiny and experience would be ----.

So why report her missing at all?

If they KNOW she's dead, why put themselves and everyone else through this? Why not pack up and move to Utah -- relocating for his job. They'd already been talking about it. In's on record. They could move anywhere and sell the property in time. Wherever they decide to move, they would be a new family with 3 boys, no little girl. No one would know unless the boys eventually tell. And I suspect they would and their lives would be horrible from now on. But if escaping prison is the goal, why report Summer missing?

Unless they truly hope to find her and save her life, why do this?

Right, this is a hangup I have, too. It's summertime, there is no school, so nobody would know for who knows how long if you were without one of your children. Why report it at all?

Hey folks….some tips from moderators:

This thread nearly went off the rails with bickering and social media veiled comments about something that could not be posted because it was a violation of TOS. PLEASE, for SUMMER’S SAKE, consider carefully what you click to post on this thread. If it has the potential to veer this discussion off into TOS violation territory, it has the potential to shut it down to clean up the offending posts. It takes a lot of effort on the part of ALL of our members to keep Websleuths as the gold standard of crime discussion sites. We appreciate those that take care to follow the TOS we all agreed to when we joined.

Interesting that you say that. I was just thinking that a little bit ago before I came back to check the thread

That has been mostly my thoughts since the beginning, I don't believe anyone would harm her on purpose. Of course we have no idea what LE knows, including who may have been visiting the home. IMO she would have been found in the woods by now with so many expert mountain searchers . Of course we have to remain vigilant and keep that glimmer of hope alive. Praying for Summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth