AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say covid - but I don’t think that was a concern, given the videos of maskless indoor church services and outdoor vigils with maskless people close together.

Bringing a 5yr old and growing teen boy into a store will increase your bill, especially if they didn’t eat much that day. Many people don’t want the hassle of shopping with a 5yr old. Stores like Wegmans (a few candy-free checkout lines) and Mom’s Organic (no characters, free fruit & water for kids) are parent-friendly but those are the exception.

I had not even taken that in! Just watched a video from January 9th and the whole church is maskless. So maybe CW saying she takes the kids to the pond to get away from the "sickness" and people in CM video isn't quite accurate! Covid was raging in TN in January.

My reasoning would be like you said - 5 yr olds can be a pain in a grocery store. But I just don't think anything normal was going on that day so there is probably some other reason. She left the minors in the car - was she buying drugs behind the store? I am thinking more along those lines.

I've never posted before and I may be in the wrong place to post this but I was looking at the last pic of Summer. I noticed that right below the seat belt it looks like a blood stain right below the belt on her tummy. It could be a shadow but I don't see anything that would cause a shadow shaped like that. On my phone it even looks like there may be a little blood on the bottom of the seat belt too. Can someone look at this please and see what you see?

I've never posted before and I may be in the wrong place to post this but I was looking at the last pic of Summer. I noticed that right below the seat belt it looks like a blood stain right below the belt on her tummy. It could be a shadow but I don't see anything that would cause a shadow shaped like that. On my phone it even looks like there may be a little blood on the bottom of the seat belt too. Can someone look at this please and see what you see?
Someone else said that. I don't see it personally, but i have only examined the photo on my phone.

I believe a filter was applied to the still of Summer taken from that video, which is why her lips look so pink. That could account for a pink cast in certain areas. The video is not the best quality and there are artifacts in certain areas as well. I think someone that was knowledgeable about photo editing addressed this a thread or two back.

If the boys were watching addictive YouTube clips or playing online games, it’s equally possible they might have been annoyed by the noise.

There wasn't room in the truck.
I think they could have fit all 4 children if CW had not picked H up. Maybe that was the plan all along.

The 4 children would be crowed but I think they must have done it before. None of their vehicles are made for a family of 6 plus there's CH.

eta - This should have been in response to @Myra1.
Why couldn't all of them have gone to the store
Sorry, I don't know what happened.

I have a few thoughts but will keep them to myself so i dont possiblly break rules or cause a ruckus.
Why could they not all go into the grocery store together?

I misunderstood your question before.

I have always wondered that. But I guess CW was taking advantage of having someone to watch SW. I'm guessing CH could have used one of those scooters because of her bad knee.
When you take kids with you, you always spend more time and end up buying things that you don't need.

Welcome :)!

I misunderstood your question before.

I have always wondered that. But I guess CW was taking advantage of having someone to watch SW. I'm guessing CH could have used one of those scooters because of her bad knee.
When you take kids with you, you always spend more time and end up buying things that you don't need.
Guess im not soft. No is a simple answer. I dont believe H. One bit.

I didn’t mean to infer that I thought the local crew did anything questionable. I was thinking about CBW telling CM that the boys were locked in, “nobody in, nobody out.” Maybe they left the house sometime during the time everybody else was away from home to check out what was going on. (Maybe they left via the basement door and left it unlocked?)

It’s at about the 13:38.
This seems possible. I personally don’t believe a stranger or tree trimmer is involved or acted alone but I certainly don’t know for sure.

On the gang signs, okay someone reinterpreted a bunch of LA gangs' signs (bloods, crips) for a "Geek Convention" (so they mostly relate to computer stuff, with the warning to not use outside of the convention center.) There is a chart easily findable online.

A lot of famous rappers from LA throw gang signs. Or did back in the day. So a lot of people have seen these whether they know what they mean or not. I doubt H can program a computer, but he probably has seen this.

The one he threw looks a little like Compton Crips (not a thing he is at all likely to be associated with, obviously). In Geek signs it is C++ (not a computer language he is likely to know). But, there have been rappers throwing that sign. So, a lot of people have seen it. That's the closest one i see, but idk. I could see CB recognizing it as real and not a thing to show (again, i don't think she is in a gang, just that she's seen gang signs which everyone has by now).

The really hilarious one is they reinterpreted Westside as Waffle House. This might be why children are copying these because no one told them these actually mean things and Waffle House is not really what it means.

There have been LA gang members for real arrested in Nashville, mostly Crips. At least back in the day. IDK about East Tennessee because i didn't work there.

I may be wrong on the exact sign, but it is 2 handed, hands held apart making Cs.

Carrying this over from the last thread, there are two totes in the truck. I agree with others, there's a large red tote in the truck bed. Red tote, brown lid.

In the vehicle is a second tote. Smaller, black. It is visible in the photo of Summer, on the far side of the milk jugs and beneath a cardboard box. I believe that it's this smaller tote which contains CH's crafts. And if I am recalling this correctly, CB refers to in her interview with CM. He asks where it is now, and she says it's with her mom.

Starts at 9:53in the video

Carrying this over from the last thread, there are two totes in the truck. I agree with others, there's a large red tote in the truck bed. Red tote, brown lid.

In the vehicle is a second tote. Smaller, black. It is visible in the photo of Summer, on the far side of the milk jugs and beneath a cardboard box. I believe that it's this smaller tote which contains CH's crafts. And if I am recalling this correctly, CB refers to in her interview with CM. He asks where it is now, and she says it's with her mom.

Starts at 9:53in the video

I'm still wondering about the "TVs" H referenced being in the back of the truck.

Thoughts to all friends in the USA 9/11 I can't believe it is 20 years ago today my thoughts are with everyone affected far and wide . *advertiser censored*

Back To Summer Wells

In my own personal opinion I do think Summer disappeared in an almost controlled environment. In my own personal opinion I do think her parents know more.

If there was a serious accident at home the only reason they didn’t call 911 is because of potential past behaviors being discovered by Trauma Staff, Then reported to CPS it's as simple as that.

I think I am sticking with an unfortunate accident that was covered up by the adults. Please get me right here I am not talking Murder I am talking about an every day accident like a trip down the stairs.

Other than the above. I Think Candus and Grandus pulled a preemptive strike against Don and his pre planned money making abduction.

In a happy world I hope Summer is safe, alive and well.I personally jump either side of the fence but never remove myself from one or both parents know what happened. For whatever reason

Last edited:
I had not even taken that in! Just watched a video from January 9th and the whole church is maskless. So maybe CW saying she takes the kids to the pond to get away from the "sickness" and people in CM video isn't quite accurate! Covid was raging in TN in January.

My reasoning would be like you said - 5 yr olds can be a pain in a grocery store. But I just don't think anything normal was going on that day so there is probably some other reason. She left the minors in the car - was she buying drugs behind the store? I am thinking more along those lines.

Wait, what?! She actually said that - that she was concerned about sickness? Add that to the list of inconsistencies.

Yeah my 3 boys would have been too interested in games to bother. Something major had to happen to peel them away at that age.

If you don’t have kids in the 8-13ish range who play things like Roblox (and watch Youtubers play Roblox) it’s hard to explain that these YouTube videos and games are incredibly addictive - it’s not like watching Netflix. Way back in June, I promised Christmas and candy and ice cream, loudly. Nothing. (Mine only get screens on the weekend, so they may have been more glued to the screen that kids with freer access…but I doubt it). That’s why I was skeptical of the boys being able to provide much info about that day (though I believe they have very valuable info about other days). JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth