Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know what the boys were doing.

Even CB who is their mother and was there (part of the time at least) doesn't know because we've heard they were cleaning, sleeping, watching YouTube, watching TV, playing PS4, playing Minecraft, being on the internet, using the computer. Now, i get, you can use the computer to go on the internet to watch YouTube. So, some of these things are not mutually exclusive. And several of these things are close enough together that one thing might be as good as another to describe what they were doing. But, all day?

Stuff can be paused. Games can be saved.

They might have talked to SW or CB. CB said she watched TV with them for a while.

But, even if we throw out H saying they were at work with DW (which is a better reason for him to take the Subaru than it costs $600.00 per month), we don't know what they were doing all day possibly on their own.

CB said one said SW wanted him to play with her and he feels guilty that he didn't. DW repeated this story.

Yeah, kids can get totally involved in games and videos. But there are three of them, so one could have gotten bored and done something completely different for a while.

These are boys who live in the country and own motorbikes. They may have been told to stay in all day, but this doesn't mean they did or didn't.

Also, they didn't have a comfortable looking set up for staying in one place all day. That coupled with the amount of energy boys typically have makes me doubt the glued to the screen all day. Moo jmo jmo

Thoughts to all friends in the USA 9/11 I can't believe it is 20 years ago today my thoughts are with everyone affected far and wide . *advertiser censored*

Back To Summer Wells

In my own personal opinion I do think Summer disappeared in an almost controlled environment. In my own personal opinion I do think her parents know more.

If there was a serious accident at home the only reason they didn’t call 911 is because of potential past behaviors being discovered by Trauma Staff, Then reported to CPS it's as simple as that.

I think I am sticking with an unfortunate accident that was covered up by the adults. Please get me right here I am not talking Murder I am talking about an every day accident like a trip down the stairs.

Other than the above. I Think Candus and Grandus pulled a preemptive strike against Don and his pre planned money making abduction.

In a happy world I hope Summer is safe, alive and well.I personally jump either side of the fence but never remove myself from one or both parents know what happened. For whatever reason
Think this is as logical and realistic to the truth above anything I have seen and sits well with me your thoughts.

IMO there is so much deception and look there not here because there is a lot of things going on in the Wells life that are unsavoury and likely of interest to LE.

Like DW rushing home and going straight to the shed before LE got to it. IDK what was the problem with the shed.....but I don't think it had anything to do with Summer being 'missing'.

I am not optomistic though holding out hope now for Summer.

This little girl's (assumed )death is an inconvenient truth at Benhill rd.

MOO.

I didn’t mean to infer that I thought the local crew did anything questionable. I was thinking about CBW telling CM that the boys were locked in, “nobody in, nobody out.” Maybe they left the house sometime during the time everybody else was away from home to check out what was going on. (Maybe they left via the basement door and left it unlocked?)

Saying that the boys were locked in "nobody in, nobody out" implies some sort of lock setup where keys would be needed to leave the house, as well as to enter the house as is usual. That is a really strange thing to think about...imagine being locked into a house and unable to leave....what would the purpose of doing this? Also, I feel certain it would against fire code to lock children into a house. How would they get out if there was a fire if they were locked in?

Saying that the boys were locked in "nobody in, nobody out" implies some sort of lock setup where keys would be needed to leave the house, as well as to enter the house as is usual. That is a really strange thing to think about...imagine being locked into a house and unable to leave....what would the purpose of doing this? Also, I feel certain it would against fire code to lock children into a house. How would they get out if there was a fire if they were locked in?
I don't think she meant they were locked in as if they couldn't get out. The doors were probably locked to keep outsiders from being able to get in. CW didn't need a key when she unlocked the basement door, she just turned the lock and opened it.

I
If you don’t have kids in the 8-13ish range who play things like Roblox (and watch Youtubers play Roblox) it’s hard to explain that these YouTube videos and games are incredibly addictive - it’s not like watching Netflix. Way back in June, I promised Christmas and candy and ice cream, loudly. Nothing. (Mine only get screens on the weekend, so they may have been more glued to the screen that kids with freer access…but I doubt it). That’s why I was skeptical of the boys being able to provide much info about that day (though I believe they have very valuable info about other days). JMO.
I agree wholeheartedly. IMO they were glued to their devices and didn’t witness anything going on outside their tunnel vision.
I think there have been comments by both DW and CW alluding to the level of interest the boys had in their gaming.

Saying that the boys were locked in "nobody in, nobody out" implies some sort of lock setup where keys would be needed to leave the house, as well as to enter the house as is usual.

It seems pretty clear in the house tour video (TIR) that the basement door has a regular knob lock and deadbolt setup, and can be opened from the inside without a key.

“Nobody in, nobody out” sounds like a rule the boys were supposed to follow when home alone, and seems completely reasonable.

“Locked in” is a reasonable description of being inside with all doors locked, and doesn’t imply being trapped. I’ve heard many variations of “I know they’re locked in, but I still worry.” when parents are leaving kids home alone.

For what it's worth, my house has deadbolts on 3 of 4 doors leading outside, but I need a key to unlock the deadbolt from the inside. There is no latch or turn piece. Can be kind of frustrating because you literally cannot get out the door without a key - which is exactly what I pictured when CW said the boys were locked in and nobody was getting in or out. When I'm here by myself (DH is out of town right now), you best believe those doors are locked and deadbolted, lol.

I would say covid - but I don’t think that was a concern, given the videos of maskless indoor church services and outdoor vigils with maskless people close together.

Bringing a 5yr old and growing teen boy into a store will increase your bill, especially if they didn’t eat much that day. Many people don’t want the hassle of shopping with a 5yr old. Stores like Wegmans (a few candy-free checkout lines) and Mom’s Organic (no characters, free fruit & water for kids) are parent-friendly but those are the exception.

<modsnip: Removed speculation that is not based on any known fact>

IMO: Maybe the best way to stay out of trouble with CPS is to stay out of public view with children. IMO Hence her reason for going to the horse pond, privacy, June 15, 2021. Chris McDonough The Day SUMMER WELLS vanished, part 3 - The Interview Room, Leslie tells the story. 19:35

Last edited by a moderator:
For what it's worth, my house has deadbolts on 3 of 4 doors leading outside, but I need a key to unlock the deadbolt from the inside. There is no latch or turn piece. Can be kind of frustrating because you literally cannot get out the door without a key - which is exactly what I pictured when CW said the boys were locked in and nobody was getting in or out. When I'm here by myself (DH is out of town right now), you best believe those doors are locked and deadbolted, lol.
I bought a house with those on the door to the outside and I had them removed. I had to get a whole new front door, but just had the holes repaired in the other two.

I have confidence that LE is doing a good job in this case. I'm willing to wait for them to do their job and find the truth.

The facts of this case are slim. Lots of speculation but limited certainty.

Hopefully Summer will be found soon.
I feel the same! I feel that theyre being quiet for a reason!! I don’t understand why DW can’t stay off YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth