AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! Perhaps there were TWO grocery store trips, one for an hour... while Hunter and Summer waited and a another a couple hours later, to get what might've spoiled in the hot car -- milk and cheese, five minutes. Things left in a hot car heat up awful quick... when you're just trying to have fun.

JMO

Ah! Perhaps there were TWO grocery store trips, one for an hour... while Hunter and Summer waited and a another a couple hours later, to get what might've spoiled in the hot car -- milk and cheese, five minutes. Things left in a hot car heat up awful quick... when you're just trying to have fun.

JMO

Maybe. But American milk is super-heated and it would take much more than 5min in a hot car to spoil IMO, and they wouldn’t smell anything unless they opened it. Curious about the idea of a second, undisclosed stop though.

I think it is highly likely there was a stop that hasn't been mentioned. For one thing, CH's arrival at hospital was about 8 a.m. and CB got to H's about 10 a.m. Maybe CB and SW just sat in the car, idk. But, i think it would have been later than that. Jmo

I sadly feel that little Summer may never be found. I really don’t know if LE would know a lot more than we do as the stories keep constantly changing.

How can they follow clues if the players keep changing the timeline?

I feel sad for the disintegration of the Wells family but they are the ones who have to try and patch that up. They may never get their boys back either if they don’t do something to show they can be a supportive family.

Sometimes you have to pull up your bootstraps and try harder. JMO

Maybe MSM can get someone to take all the filters, spins, cuts, and i don't know what else out of the TikTok swimming hole video. Granted, i have not viewed it on TikTok because no way am i putting that app on my phone.

The last picture (actually a video) is really the only clue we have. I don't know where the driver of this red or maroon Toyota is (which i know is the official clue).

My friend really believes that is from a different day. However, this person is not closely following the case.

I have always believed that there is wiggle room in the afternoon to police call timeline (not that we really have one because even if you believe 100 percent CB, she hardly ever gives times).

We have gone over that maybe they got home earlier than we thought. Well, there's also later. What if they got home at 4 or 4:30?

Idk... Until someone tells us a real time on a real clock, i just try to keep thinking of it different ways.

(How do i get to later... The blue stuff from the slushy does wear off after a while.)
I'm just not thinking that there was a maroon Toyota. I'm thinking that Summer was put into Candus's car and taken away. Since Don was using Candus's car that day, I'm thinking that Summer was taken to him and he took it from there. JMO

We don't know who provided the tip about the maroon truck- but we do know that it is one of the few tips that LE has shared with the public. It doesn't really matter whether or not we think it's valid or where/who it came from. LE wants the public to know about that particular tip for a reason. I personally think that means it is very significant- although possibly for reasons we are unaware of. Let's still keep an eye out for trucks matching the description given by LE.

The key here lies with Summer herself.

Proof needed for each of these things:

When was the last time she spoke? specifically what was said and to whom?
How long was she in her seat belt?
Did she ever ask to get out of her seat belt?
Was she ever accidentally locked in the card because of the child locks? Any way to find out? (wouldn't truck give us info on when the doors were open and shut and which ones? would truck give us info on when the middle seatbelt was unbuckled/buckled?)
How long was she in the car?
When did she go to the bathroom?
Was she well hydrated that day?
What specific interaction did she have with anybody?
What were her interactions with H since he was with her and seems credible?...Give specifics.
When and what did she last eat? (not implying that she was starved or anything, just might give us locations on where she was.)
Who was last known person to physically touch her? "Physically".
Did she take off her own swimsuit? who saw her do this? what did all of the witnesses see? Did they all see her cold while being changed? Where was she? behind the truck? In the truck? give details...
Was she ever left alone during the day anywhere besides the 2 minutes?
Did H have difficulties babysitting for her while CB and CH shopped? was she well behaved?
Where is her wet swimming suit?
Any cameras in store parking lots that may have had eyes on the truck that we can view?
Any evidence of vomit on car seats or anywhere in vehicle? (look for signs of illness)
Did H see her get ill at all?
Did any of the boys physically interact with her the evening of that day? Specifics highly necessary here.
What kind of candy specifically did CH give to Summer? Was there a wrapper that she touched and threw away?
Was Summer's fingerprints/DNA on the Sonic cup?
Where is the pillow that was in the truck? Has it been examined for urine? Has the truck seat been examined for her urine? (nothing has been said about where she went potty all day)

If we want to know where she is, it might be a good idea to know where she's been and what she did while there.

anybody else have questions they feel need answered?

I have a theory on why DW drove the car that day.

Supposedly, He fired a guy the day before Summer went missing. If he thought the guy may retaliate the next day, DW may have drove the car so if the guy drove by the worksite, he would think DW was not there because his truck wasn't there.

just guessing.

We don't know who provided the tip about the maroon truck- but we do know that it is one of the few tips that LE has shared with the public. It doesn't really matter whether or not we think it's valid or where/who it came from. LE wants the public to know about that particular tip for a reason. I personally think that means it is very significant- although possibly for reasons we are unaware of. Let's still keep an eye out for trucks matching the description given by LE.

TBI looks to talk to pickup truck driver as search continues for Summer Wells

I think the request itself gives the clue. LE wants to talk to the driver about what they may have seen or heard.

Heard jumps out at me.

In the late afternoon...

The vehicle was spotted... the driver is not a suspect but a possible witness...

Perhaps the driver heard what a neighbor may have heard....

Also interesting about the possible dates the vehicle was spotted, particulay since there seems to be a thick haze over Summer's last real sighting...

What might that driver have been able to hear on one or the other night?!

All my opinions

Didn't Candus say SHE helped Summer with the seatbelt?

Why? Was Summer somehow incapacitated? OR was the seatbelt a difficult one to operate? Was Summer, on her BEST day, able to unbuckle the seatbelt with ease and this day was different? Or was the seatbelt a known problem?

At some point, did Summer TRY to unbuckle herself? Did she wriggle out of the shoulder strap, in an attempt to unbelt herself? Or did the shoulder belt snap behind her when her up-arm came down? Was it somehow previously holding her arm up?

What might cause her hood to shift weirdly? Was her hood serving some purpose in conjunction with the shoulder strap?

I'd really like to reconstruct that scene. Seat belt, craft tote, milk jugs.

It's trying to tell me something.

JMO

Last edited:

Was she ever accidentally locked in the card because of the child locks? Any way to find out? (wouldn't truck give us info on when the doors were open and shut and which ones? would truck give us info on when the middle seatbelt was unbuckled/buckled?)
What were her interactions with H since he was with her and seems credible?...Give specifics.
When and what did she last eat? (not implying that she was starved or anything, just might give us locations on where she was.)
Did she take off her own swimsuit? who saw her do this? what did all of the witnesses see? Did they all see her cold while being changed? Where was she? behind the truck? In the truck? give details...
Did H have difficulties babysitting for her while CB and CH shopped? was she well behaved?
Any cameras in store parking lots that may have had eyes on the truck that we can view?
Any evidence of vomit on car seats or anywhere in vehicle? (look for signs of illness)
Did any of the boys physically interact with her the evening of that day? Specifics highly necessary here.
What kind of candy specifically did CH give to Summer? Was there a wrapper that she touched and threw away?
Where is the pillow that was in the truck? Has it been examined for urine? Has the truck seat been examined for her urine? (nothing has been said about where she went potty all day)

If we want to know where she is, it might be a good idea to know where she's been and what she did while there.

All excellent questions I would like to know the answers to. Unfortunately we have heard nothing about searching Grandma's truck and she left very quickly after Summer's disappearance.

Yes, I definitely want to know if there is any DNA such as blood on the seatbelt or any other DNA which would give out Cadaver scent. I really wish that the truck and the car had been taken in for processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member