AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have an account as to Summer's verbal communications the day she went missing?

Anybody know specifically what she said to whom and when?

What were her first known words of that day and the last known words of that day? (and any in between for that matter)

Does anybody have an account as to Summer's verbal communications the day she went missing?

What were her first known words of that day and the last known words of that day? (and any in between for that matter)
Welcome to WebSleuths @WizardQuest . Your first post raises an interesting question. To the best of my knowledge, we have no factual information of anything Summer has said.

The last words that have been indicated by the parents is she asked her middle brother to play. Since she spoke to another child (if this is an accurate report such as she might have said something to another brother after that), we don't know exactly how she phrased it.

No one has said what her first words were. DW said he woke up with her by his side, but he didn't indicate if she was awake. Although she would have been awakened shortly after that to go to Kingsport.

They called her "Sissy" sometimes, if that helps.

Welcome to WebSleuths @WizardQuest . Your first post raises an interesting question. To the best of my knowledge, we have no factual information of anything Summer has said.
Did H say something in his interview that was a direct quote? He seemed to mention her talking more than anyone, but then he sat by her.

Next would be CB who said SW said she wanted to go inside with her brothers.

Was the time spent in the PriceLess store ever firmly established?
Was it an hour as H said? Or 5 minutes as CB said?

Did Summer and H spend an hour in the back seat of the truck buckled in the entire hour with no a/c running With Summer's long sleeve jacket fully zipped the entire time and her not complain of being hot?

Did H say something in his interview that was a direct quote? He seemed to mention her talking more than anyone, but then he sat by her.

Next would be CB who said SW said she wanted to go inside with her brothers.

CB didn't quote Summer here tho did she?

iirc, CB said something like: "she said she wanted to go inside to play with her brothers".

I don't recall hearing her say: "Summer said, 'mom, can I go inside and play with my brothers' " or something similar.

Basically does anybody ever quote Summer saying " 'I' (this or that)"?

Or has it been "she said she was cold", "she said she wanted to play", "she said she was thirsty..."?

I guess I'm looking for:
Summer said: "Roll down the window, I'm hot!"
or
Summer said: "Can I play with your phone?"

something like that.

Do we have an account of any specific words out of her mouth quoted specifically in her words?

iirc, CB said something like: "she said she wanted to go inside to play with her brothers".

I don't recall hearing her say: "Summer said, 'mom, can I go inside and play with my brothers' " or something similar.

Or has it been "she said she was cold", "she said she wanted to play", "she said she was thirsty..."?

I guess I'm looking for:
or

something like that.

Do we have an account of any specific words out of her mouth quoted specifically in her words?
I understood what you meant, but no we don't have that. We only a few instances of people saying she said something (not a direct quote).

If there's not a direct quote in the H video, then i don't think there is any direct quote. Which is pretty weird now that you mention it.

Btw, we don't know about the grocery store time and how they sat, etc. No info on this case matches up.

Eta i mean when CM interviewed H. I think the "I'm okay" might have been presented as a direct quote, but i also remember "she said she was okay, she was just swimming underwater". I think the second is more likely.

I guess I'm looking for:
or

something like that.

I’d say the answer to your questions is essentially “no.” We don’t know any specific words from Summer. And if anyone did provide them, it would be hard to discern the truth, IMO because there has been so much said that may not be true.

I guess I'm looking for:
or

something like that.

We have no factual statements to Summer's words.

I understood what you meant, but no we don't have that. We only a few instances of people saying she said something (not a direct quote).

If there's not a direct quote in the H video, then i don't think there is any direct quote. Which is pretty weird now that you mention it.

Btw, we don't know about the grocery store time and how they sat, etc. No info on this case matches up.

Eta i mean when CM interviewed H. I think the "I'm okay" might have been presented as a direct quote, but i also remember "she said she was okay, she was just swimming underwater". I think the second is more likely.

Right.

That's what I thought as well.

H stated "she was talking about LOL" dolls...

but no direct quotes from her at all from my research.

not sure what to make of this, but find it odd that there wasn't something said by people that were there that day like: Summer said: "I want to go into the store!" or "I'm hot" or "I'm cold".

CB takes Summer to the swimming hole (for 20 minutes) to run off some energy while waiting on a prescription...
Then, an hour visit (hour according to H) to PriceLess and H and Summer are to stay in the car? why? Why not let this energetic girl run off more energy? Did H and Summer sit in the truck with no a/c for an hour?

Could they have accidentally been locked in the truck at PriceLess? CB mentioned that the truck had child locks on it. Need more info on how the child locks work in that vehicle. Were the windows up or down on the truck at PriceLess? Could H and Summer have been accidentally locked in the truck with windows up and child locks on? Summer could not take off her own seatbelt.

Could Summer have been trapped in the truck alone with seatbelt on and child locks activated with no way for her to get air or even move out of her seatbelt for that matter?

lots of questions...

I have some other questions that I am sure somebody has answers to:

What time approximately was it when Summer was at the swimming hole and got into the truck there to go to the pharmacy to pick up grandma's meds,

And what time was the picture/video in the truck taken? (I think it was around 3pm something?)

And if Summer made it all the way home that day, what time was it approximately when they pulled up to the drive where CB states she unbuckled Summer from her seat.

What I basically would like to know is how long did she sit in the back seat of the truck buckled in (from swimming hole to home) without getting out/moving?

Sometimes you go through the day and you know something is off or on, but the thought move so fast that you may not ponder. Then later on something happens for the good or bad. You may wonder why you made the choices that you did. They may even be actions that were not your norm.

In my opinion, LE should have impound the 2 red trucks and the black Silverrado, mamma's truck.
They need to have a reason to do that though.

I guess I'm looking for:
or

something like that.

I noticed that at the beginning but then realised I never relay a conversation as a direct quote unless I'm reading someone's messages out loud. So I don't think it's particularly strange for them not to direct quote Summer.

Just throwing this out there but do you think summer could’ve walked through the woods and got lost?
Anything is possible but at this point I don’t personally think that could’ve happened and her not been found yet. Her parents were very adamant she would not wander off (but then later said she would in fact run off and they had to teach her not to, so?) but the searchers and dogs have been through the woods so I would think if she had gotten lost she’d be found by now. But again, anything is possible and crazier things have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member