AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: circling birds, IMO I don't think anyone saw circling Sky Terrorists because her body is nowhere near that property. Tots amateur spec ofc.
I have considered this possibility.

I think this is why LE is being so secretive about the searches.

I have considered a lot of possibilities... Including that LE (all of them, not only local) do not want publicity for this case. Maybe this is a case where too much attention would be detrimental... (Moo)

I have considered this possibility.

I think this is why LE is being so secretive about the searches.

I have considered a lot of possibilities... Including that LE (all of them, not only local) do not want publicity for this case. Maybe this is a case where too much attention would be detrimental... (Moo)
I don’t believe that is the case - more public involvement the better! At least in most other cases. LE is quiet because the have no leads! And I think this is turning sadly into a cold case! I wish the parents would do more and quit talking on you tube etc!
But I could be wrong!
MOO!

I don’t believe that is the case - more public involvement the better! At least in most other cases. LE is quiet because the have no leads! And I think this is turning sadly into a cold case! I wish the parents would do more and quit talking on you tube etc!
But I could be wrong!
MOO!
Yeah, i don't know for sure.

I just try to think of every possibility.

I think they have definite answers on some things that are still a question mark to us, but idk if those led to actual clues or not. Such as i think they have a firmer timeline, but some of it might not matter that much.

But I could be wrong!
MOO!
Yeah, i don't know for sure.

I just try to think of every possibility.

I think they have definite answers on some things that are still a question mark to us, but idk if those led to actual clues or not. Such as i think they have a firmer timeline, but some of it might not matter that much.

That thread is very emotional. I agree. So awful for everybody involved!

I watched CMcD's video tonight on the searchers finding Gabby. His guest tonight discussed that turkey buzzards would have probably flown overhead where Gabby's body was found. (sorry if this is traumatizing, but I feel it is important to discuss)

I wonder if people in the area where Summer went missing are on the lookout for flying turkey buzzards?

We have turkey buzzards fly around our area all the time! I never imagined in my wildest dreams that they would be flying above because a deceased human is below. :eek:

:(
IIRC, that is how Hannah Graham was discovered

I wish Summer's disappearance was getting as much media attention as Gabby Petito/Brian Laundrie case. I'm losing hope Summer will be found. Whoever is responsible has been darn lucky. IMO

So many missing and passed have villages praying for 30 threads on Websleuths.

Our little Summer girl deserves to be found before summer completely gives way to autumn.

So do our other lost children who don’t attract youTubers, gawkers, tantalized viewers and groupies.

Little Xavier, who always tried to do the right thing.
Michael Monkey Vaughn, who went out to play.
Ashilynn Swanson, who went to school.
Sladen Capps, left alone in the world when his grandma died.
Young Ryan Larson, an autistic boy who vanished between classes.
Toddler Dylan Ehlers, whose boots were found but he never was.

Some children vanish and the world seeks them.
Others slip away like a cool breeze soon forgotten.
Perhaps they play together, oblivious to how many may seek them.

I don't know if anyone (people involved in the case including those we may not be aware of) is going to talk about anything relevant to solving the case. LE is going to have to figure it out.

Some people just might not know anything else to tell, to be fair.

MOO
This is a general list but I'm sure there are even more specific reasons:
  • Long-term physical, mental and emotional child abuse and neglect
  • Inappropriate sexual boundaries or complete lack of sexual boundaries
  • Unsafe living conitions
  • Habitual and continuing drug and alcohol abuse
  • Obstructing investigation in to Summer's disappearance by many lies and conflicting versions of events
  • Complete lack of remorse or ongoing effort to take responsibility for or change any of the above.
My opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members