AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, Troopers assisted from the air and ground in an effort to locate Summer Wells of Hawkins County. Please call 1-800-TBI-FIND with any tips or information to her whereabouts. Pictured is vehicles staged at the command post that are assisting in the search. @Tbiinvestigation

E4McFBGXIAMx5hv.jpg E4McFBGXEAQWuJu.jpg

https://twitter.com/TNHighwayPatrol/status/1405998392011116550

usually you haul your own stuff to the dump, some places you gotta pay for them to take it, not sure about there- or you burn it
I tried to look up pick up services for Rogersville. I saw drop off places for recycling and dumps for trash to be brought to. I’m sure services are available but wonder about them being on the end of the county line. They have a white pickup (as seen in drone footage) so my best bet would be they haul it to the dump or to a Kingsport dump. A local said where they live it was much closer to Kingsport than Rogersville.

theres army bases nearby right?

Fort Campbell and Fort Knox are both in Kentucky, about 4-5 hours away and Arnold Air Force Base is also about 4 hours away. I don't know if there is maybe a national guard detachment close by or other military assets if that is what you were wondering about. They might have a reserve component with search and rescue groups, air national guard or national guard closer.

I watched the update this afternoon, this caught my attention from the female investigator (I like her!) she said that are still trying to determine the events that lead up to Summer being missing (my words, not hers) - that's telling imo. Also, should the determine she's been abducted they will notify the community and press immediately, she reiterated that. Tells me that they have other suspicions about what happened, jmo.

He did say that. I have heard that my entire life. “Believing in Resurrection” is another way to say that you believe in Jesus and are a Christian. Yes, it could be interpreted as a weird comment considering his daughter is missing, but I assure you... it’s a country way to affirm you believe in Christianity and Jesus and his powers.

I watched the update this afternoon, this caught my attention from the female investigator (I like her!) she said that are still trying to determine the events that lead up to Summer being missing (my words, not hers) - that's telling imo. Also, should the determine she's been abducted they will notify the community and press immediately, she reiterated that. Tells me that they have other suspicions about what happened, jmo.

Or that, as the police chief stated, "everything is on the table" until they actually determine otherwise. Sigh.

He did say that. I have heard that my entire life. “Believing in Resurrection” is another way to say that you believe in Jesus and are a Christian. Yes, it could be interpreted as a weird comment considering his daughter is missing, but I assure you... it’s a country way to affirm you believe in Christianity and Jesus and his powers.
It's part of the Apostle's Creed from this paragraph:

"...I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic* church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen."

Ok, thank you. That puts it entirely in a different light.

To an English person like me that just sounded so odd. I’d actually no idea, never heard it said once in my life.

Yes. You seem shocked. I've often heard Christians say it.

Reporter: I can't imagine how you've been feeling these past couple of days.

Dad: Yeah. It's been rough. But we know, ya know. We believe in the resurrection. I've never seen so many Christians in one place in my life. Like I say, ya know. That's pretty awesome to see that and I just hope God and His mercy will deliver Summer home to us.

Definition of RESURRECTION
Definition of resurrection

1 acapitalized : the rising of Christ from the dead
b often capitalized : the rising again to life of all the human dead before the final judgment
c: the state of one risen from the dead
2: RESURGENCE, REVIVAL
3 Christian Science : a spiritualization of thought : material belief that yields to spiritual understanding

ETA- I did not capitalize "resurrection" because I have no way of knowing dad's intended use of the word.

Last edited:
Exclusive Kingsport Times News interview with [DWW], father of Summer Wells who has been missing since June 15, 2021.

Father of missing 5-year-old Hawkins County girl believes she was abducted

(lengthy video at link)
The audio sucks (it's a telephone interview) but definitely worth listening to!

The father's statements are compelling - he was at work when Summer disappeared. He explains a lot about the family's background and why they moved to Tennessee, etc.. He also mentions his wife's sister who went missing years ago. He expressed concern for Summer around 8:36. Interesting.

The fact that both mom and grandma were present when Summer disappeared makes it hard to believe that something bad happened at the house. However IMO she wasn't abducted. But who the heck knows. Where is Summer??

That's exactly how I interpreted it as well.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member