AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, they mean business! Helicopter flying low and the field is lit up with searchers lined up. Video here:
https://twitter.com/overbay_ted/status/1406463625536192512

They most certainly do! Whatever tip they are going off of, it has to be something for them to put some stock into because they are not messing around. Looks like lots of people and resources set up along with the helicopter circling. Chilling to watch...Praying hard that they find this baby tonight.

Ted Overbay@overbay_ted
6m
The search for missing 5 year old Summer Wells is still active as of 12:30 this morning. Search crews are spread out in a line along a field on Beech Creek Rd.
@WJHL11@ABCTriCities

E4TK_wlXMAECoOS

Is this in walking distance to the home?
Yes, I believe it is. The home is located just off the intersection of Ben Hill Road and Beech Creek Road. Searchers are in a field just off Beech Creek Road. I don't know exactly how far away but one reporter said it was "not far" from where Summer went missing.
https://twitter.com/BiancaWJHL

Have helicopter searches been going on every night, or is this night unusual.....maybe given the "lead" mentioned.
If so, I much hope Summer is found...tonight.

To the best of my knowledge it has been the on ground search which has been suspended during the nights. The helicopters use thermal equally as well either day or night.

Reporter says that about 15 minutes prior to ending today's search 3 sheriff's deputies sped down the road to a driveway not far from Summer's home. TBI only says they're following a lead.
Search For Summer: Investigators, helicopters searching overnight for missing Rogersville 5-year-old | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

More at link, reporter spoke to parents today, mom didn't go on camera but the dad recapped what he's already said. Dad, mom and one brother attended the church vigil today. Equusearch arrives 8 am tomorrow.

I don't want to even say or think this, but the lead that comes to mind is.....birds sighted. I hope I'm wrong. I so want this darling child to be found alive.

Oh, My! I understand you. With all the breath that is within me, I hope not. But you have a very clever mind. It hasn't been answered definitively and even tho I have stayed up all night more than once for this, the officials don't post at night. So, it just makes practical sense to me that their reason for ending the search at nightfall was due to the terrain. So I presumed it was the ground search team that ended the day at night. The helicopters are not effected. They can run thermal cameras day and night. So I assumed that they continued. Time has always been of the essessence particularly because of the very low temperatures 2 of those days which could have caused hypothermia.

Last edited:
Reporter says that about 15 minutes prior to ending today's search 3 sheriff's deputies sped down the road to a driveway not far from Summer's home. TBI only says they're following a lead.
Search For Summer: Investigators, helicopters searching overnight for missing Rogersville 5-year-old | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

More at link, reporter spoke to parents today, mom didn't go on camera but the dad recapped what he's already said. Dad, mom and one brother attended the church vigil today. Equusearch arrives 8 am tomorrow.

Well there are a few driveway choices at map link.
Google Maps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members