Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets! # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiping away fake tears.
Smug JB talking about soldiers.

I WANT TRUE BILL! TRUE BILL!! TRUE BILL!!!!

She was wiping away tears that weren't there. That's the strangest thing I've seen in a long time.

Cry me a frickin river!!! JB is an idiot IMO, all that did is outrage people more! :behindbar Casey was worried about her hair, that's all. I am so mad I could spit! I pray that she is behind bars before nightfall. Not hardly a word about Caylee. And what the H#LL was all that about Iraq? I am at a loss for words!

When the had the camera on that door I was expecting to see a big Star on it with Caseys name underneath and for her to come out with those HUGE white sunglasses on

I hope they do not give Jose anymore airtime. That was a "WASTE - A HUGE WASTE". He is trying to gather sympathy for KC and it was disgusting. They should not air any further statements from Baez unless it is to say, "KC told LE where to find Caylee's body." (fat chance of that happening!) :furious: Instead of airing his BS live, they should pre-record and stop wasting our time.

if the feed gone? Im not getting anything

The link is not working at all for me. Just a black screen. Is it over? Why don't they have the raw feed up so I can see what happened?? grrrrrrr

To be fair: I saw real tears, but I have a feeling Casey is good at crying when its needed.
I really didn't see any - maybe her makeup got in her eye and made it water a LITTLE. Well - that presser only convinced me more of her guilt. Maybe JB secretly wants his client to fry?:eek:

This was a BAD MOVE JB - you just displayed to the world what a terribly actress your client is - no tears to wipe - no anguish - no mention of her daughter - no pleading for her return - NOTHING BUT MORE reason to be disgusted by her.

THANKS - I now know more than ever this chick is guilty.

I am just thankful that she didn't try to hold up a picture of Caylee and plead for the kidnappers to return her. I bet she would have if they thought she could pull it off.
Maybe they practiced and she just couldn't muster up the appropriate tears.

Anthony will turn self in if indicted
2 p.m. If the grand jury decides to indict Casey Anthony on homicide charges this afternoon, she will turn herself in to authorities, attorney Jose Baez said at his office.

Anthony stood next to her attorney, wearing a white collared shirt with a Where's Caylee button, during the six-minute press conference.

"She is doing her best to stand tall in front of everyone," Baez said. "They [the sheriff's office] threw the kitchen sink at her a long time ago."

Anthony, who has never appeared at a press conference, did not comment. She became emotional at times and shed a few tears.

"Casey is going through a nightmare," Baez said. "She has a missing child. She is also someone's child."

Couldn't either one of them had said one single word about Caylee? Just say her name one single time?????

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

To be fair: I saw real tears, but I have a feeling Casey is good at crying when its needed.

It wouldn't surprise me if there were real tears. After all, JB says he has been preparing her for what was probably going to happen today. Yeah, I can see her crying for that.

ok, I feel compelled to say something and I'm sure will get reamed for it but what the heck? I did, in fact, see tears. Real tears. I saw that her eyes were watering when he talked about how difficult it must be for her as a mother (started crying) and also as a daughter (that's when I saw the real emotion). My feeling though is those tears, although real, were not for the fact her daughter is "missing", rather, that she's busted and will likely be arrested today.

Don't get me wrong though...I do think she's 100% guilty. Sorry Baez, it may not be "fair" but I do consider myself "balanced". Unlike your client.

I just saw part of it on HDLN. I saw an actual tear fall when Baez mentioned Casey was "someone's child". I think it was in direct relation to GA and what he did today.

It has taken me an eternity to even get to the posting screen so I've probably missed a TON of info from everyone, but....my original .02 was that I thought it was interesting that the only "real" emotion I saw from Casey (assuming she even has any real emotions) was when Baez made the remark that Casey was someone's daughter and that we should remember that. Casey truly seemed upset when her parents were mentioned. Other than that, all I saw was crocodile tears. It was all about what Casey is going through....hello!!!! What was little Caylee going through? I'm disgusted.Now...hopefully this will even post. I'm getting frustrated with not being able to refresh the thread so I may have to walk away and take a breather if this doesn't go through.

UPDATE at 2:05 p.m.: The press conference is over. Baez also asked the media for fair and balanced reporting if Casey is indicted. He also said she would turn herself in, if indicted. Our tape of the press conference is being feed back to the office so we will post as soon as possible.

From WESH liven update blog... iMO PResser was a waste..

Wiping away fake tears.
Smug JB talking about soldiers.

I WANT TRUE BILL! TRUE BILL!! TRUE BILL!!!!
I would love to know exactly what he said in regards to soldiers! My son-in-law is set to be deployed next year. My daughter and granddaughter will be left without him for a quite sometime. They are about the same age as KC and Caylee. How does this compare. KC is a liar and she never shed a tear until JB mentioned that she was someone's daughter. She is probably thinking daddy's testimony may put her away. I just saw this on Headline News.
Sorry had to vent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member