Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Suri follows her mother and realizes how much she's done for her to keep her as normal as possible.

Me too, I dont know a lot of celebs who kids are not ****ed up pretty bad, there are not a lot of them who are stable as adults.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-07-19-20-00-18
The actress will star in Theresa Rebeck's "Dead Accounts," a five-character comedy that will be directed by three-time Tony Award winner Jack O'Brien, producers said Thursday.

I have a feeling that people in Hollywood are going to reward Katie for what she has done, for all the celebs you hear about being COS there are thousands more who think its a nutty and dangerous cult who will applaud her for walking. I bet her career takes off just as TC's starts to SINK.

"The Master," Paul Thomas Anderson's highly anticipated new film, which made a splash at the Cannes Film Festival on Monday, is at least partially inspired by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard. The film focuses on a charismatic man named Lancaster Dodd (Philip Seymour Hoffman), who forms his own religious movement during the 1950s.

That dovetails with Hubbard's own timeline and history -- for instance, both the fictional Lancaster and Hubbard himself had wives named Mary Sue -- and has caused some to wonder if the film will raise the hackles of the notoriously secretive group.

Now, in an effort to quell any further controversy, Anderson has reportedly screened a cut of "The Master" for one of Scientology's most high-profile members: Tom Cruise.

According to TheWrap, Anderson -- who guided Cruise to a Best Supporting Actor nomination for 1999's "Magnolia" and is friends with the star -- showed Cruise the film, and the actor “had issues" with some of what was presented. What those "issues" were are unclear.

Per the website, The Weinstein Company -- which will release "The Master" on Oct. 12 -- is also planning to screen the film for John Travolta, another high-profile Scientology member. How these screenings go will apparently dictate whether or not the similarities between Dodd and Hubbard are outwardly acknowledged.

When asked about "The Master" by the New York Times last month, Scientology spokeswoman Karen Pouw said, "The Church only knows about the film what it has read in the press."

Despite the connections, not everyone involved in "The Master" is ready to call it a Scientology film.

"I don't know what you've heard and what script you've read," Philip Seymour Hoffman told Hollywood Elsewhere blogger Jeffrey Wells last year, "[but] trust me, it's not about Scientology."

As yet, no press or public screenings of "The Master" have been held.

For more on "The Master," head over to TheWrap.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/2 ... 37008.html

<<<<<< SNIP >>>>>>>>>>

I have a feeling that people in Hollywood are going to reward Katie for what she has done, for all the celebs you hear about being COS there are thousands more who think its a nutty and dangerous cult who will applaud her for walking. I bet her career takes off just as TC's starts to SINK.

I hope they do reward her greatly, I do think she is talented and will come out doing well.

While tabloid city wanted to cash in on this story for months...
It has quited down... :(:( seems they (scientology) are controlling everything.

True that Suri does not need to read one day that Tom abandoned her.

But he did Favor Scientology to family no matter how you turn it.

Since Katie is an SP TC should be abandoning Suri like the rest of the members of his cult do.

Since Katie is an SP TC should be abandoning Suri like the rest of the members of his cult do.

I do know that, but one day Suri does not need to read that she has been abandoned. so I can see why
Tom is monitoring the paparazzi. It is obviously more quiet out there and Scientology likes it that way.

I do hope that one day after Suri is 18 only 12 years from now&#8230;Katie will write a book.
I wonder why Nicole has not done so yet.

Mean while Penelope acts as if she accepts his crap....While she herself was not in the least interested
from what I read long ago it ended due to Scientology, she was not trading down LOL
but she shows up at some of his scientology events... WTF-she does not need his anything for any reason.
Whom you are seen with can hurt you as much as help you.

sort of OT-- but just wanted to say to those who doubt suri's paternity, i too never thought she resembled TC much, but in the july 23 issue of People magazine there is a picture of her in profile (with katie)... and it was as plain as day she shares tom's profile especially in the upper half of her beautiful face. no doubt in my mind any more at all!

Nicole Kidman is NOT going to write a book, she probably had to sign a privacy clause. She's obviously moved on and is very happy with her new family. What TC did to her was terrible, just terrible. And I am happy she seems to have been able to put a better life together for herself. Personally, I would not have survived what he did to her. I'm just not that strong.

Nicole Kidman is NOT going to write a book, she probably had to sign a privacy clause. She's obviously moved on and is very happy with her new family. What TC did to her was terrible, just terrible. And I am happy she seems to have been able to put a better life together for herself. Personally, I would not have survived what he did to her. I'm just not that strong.

I agree...
I wish she could.

I do not think TC can do anything to her. She does not need his money LOL
his approval, or a job. LOL
but I do think that Scientology would harm her or her children. :twocents:

sort of OT-- but just wanted to say to those who doubt suri's paternity, i too never thought she resembled TC much, but in the july 23 issue of People magazine there is a picture of her in profile (with katie)... and it was as plain as day she shares tom's profile especially in the upper half of her beautiful face. no doubt in my mind any more at all!
I think Suri looks like both of them and always did. :)
I just hope that we will see a happy Suri soon.
the only stars child who always looks miserable.
She does not go through more camera men or paparazzi then anyone else&#8217;s children.
Look at Angelina and Brad with 6 kids. (also A list) They always look well adjusted, and out in public more often.

The Colorado story took over the front page.

This must make Scientologists relax for a hot minute.
I can almost hear them saying... Good at least the TC story is over.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoASMyv9Cek"]Scientology - The Cult Awareness Network - YouTube[/ame]

Here's another good one. An ex-scientologist interviewing a kid who grew up in the cult: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on8QKe6XmHI&feature=relmfu"]Scientology: Morris and Tory - YouTube[/ame]

WHAT ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS?

How can this keep on going on? :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members