Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a personal note; I find Tony P. to be extremely honest. I never doubt what he says. He continues to report the truth no matter how unpopular it makes him.

If you do not agree with what Tony posts all I ask is you be polite. If you are rude we will give you a time out. Just like we would any other time.

Look, be honest. You can be honest posting to Tony. Just don't be rude. It is very simple.

Stick to the facts and sleuth. Be polite. Simple.

JBean you made me dizzy......hee hee hee
got to luv ya though!

cant wait to see what Tricia has to report.....i know it could take a bit....she is on dial up....hee hee hee

and that would be where????:crazy:
where you are now.LOL
Tricia accidentally posted in the wrong thread, so I moved it here to the correct thread. I only moved her post at first and then saw takenote responded and I moved Takenote's post over here also.

where you are now.LOL
Tricia accidentally posted in the wrong thread, so I moved it here to the correct thread. I only moved her post at first and then saw takenote responded and I moved Takenote's post over here also.

OH, I was so confused. Thanks JBean!

Doesn't matter. JB's office has a copier, probably more than one. *Before I sign that, would you make me a copy?* I'd never walk out of an office where I signed a doc, in particular a doc of the import of this one, w/out getting a copy. Business 101.

ITA -- LP saying he didn't even look at the doc was really odd to me. Didn't know what it said, nothing. Especially being in the business he is. Isn't "read before you sign" and "always get a copy" the two most important things regarding docs? :waitasec:

It gladdens my heart that something God has taught me was pointed out by you Chiquita. People can point fingers, lie, divert, coverup all they want but as my Pastor likes to say "God is not mocked". Something I try to remember when I'm about to go my own way. :waitasec: :) :blowkiss:
I always say it like this, in the words of a comedian but cannot for the life of me ever recall his name: God don't think stuffs funny...same principal...

Tony:

If you ever get back to this thread, please reconsider filing a complaint with the Florida Bar regarding your document allegations. You're the one with standing to do it.
Tony I second, third and fourth this suggestion. I do realize it will be your word against his, but on your side you have those other three compadres who ALSO did not receive copies and the originals will never be called out unless YOU call them out with the Bar Association...it's something to think on for sure...
I spoke with Tony P. at length today.

Yes, it is Tony posting and only Tony. Please do not question whether it is really him posting because it is him.

Two things I want to share with you about Tony:

1-He chose Websleuths to post on because of you all. Because of the posters at Websleuths. He respects you all very much.

2-He decided to come and post at this time because there is major mis-information on Websleuths about Caylee's case and he wanted to clear it up.

Tony is a big boy. I am not asking you not to question him or tell him your opinion I only ask you respect him and his knowledge of the case as well as not questioning if it is him or not.

Tony was nice enough to give me some very interesting information to post. I am working on that post now. It will take me awhile because I want to sure I dont' miss anything.

Thanks to you, our fantastic posters and our wonderful moderators. The fact that someone like Tony Padilla chose Websleuths to post on speaks volumes. :)

Back in a bit.

Tricia
Waiting on pins and needles here...Thanks Tricia for the pep talk and redirection. I was fairly certain that this was Tony when he told us he would be on the Today the next day and sure enough there he was. Also I watched him struggle with a way to say he had no qualms with Casey and I think that struggle came from how vehemently many of us here felt when he said she was a nice girl that night before the show. That also was a clue to me that the poster and the man on the TV were one and the same. Glad you have put THAT to rest and now we KNOW, all of us, that this IS indeed Tony so we can move on to more contructive questions that he may be able to shed some light upon...

This forum IS the top of the line BECAUSE of the terms that are strictly enforced and I doubt any of us would have it any other way.

So, now I am counting the days until the couple of weeks is up that Tony suggested would be a time frame when some things might become a little clearer to us.

And Tony, if you're listening, thanks for sharing your insights and taking all of our "flack" in stride...and come back! and share...like you promised you would...ok?:blowkiss:

Don't hate me. I have to wait to post Tony's information because I want to make sure my notes are correct. That means it might be longer than I thought.

You can be mad at me. I will deny myself a dozen diet cokes as punishment.

Don't hate me. I have to wait to post Tony's information because I want to make sure my notes are correct. That means it might be longer than I thought.

hehe...no denial needed. Patience truly is a virtue, and it is one that I really need to work on. :)

Don't worry about it Tricia-we will be right here waiting for you...as long as it takes...you know us, we LOVE some new information almost as much as the rising sun! lol...

:behindbar Have mercy on us though...as some of us have no nails left to chew off while we await your mysterious post...:eek:

I spoke with Tony P. at length today.

Yes, it is Tony posting and only Tony. Please do not question whether it is really him posting because it is him.

Two things I want to share with you about Tony:

1-He chose Websleuths to post on because of you all. Because of the posters at Websleuths. He respects you all very much.

2-He decided to come and post at this time because there is major mis-information on Websleuths about Caylee's case and he wanted to clear it up.

Tony is a big boy. I am not asking you not to question him or tell him your opinion I only ask you respect him and his knowledge of the case as well as not questioning if it is him or not.

Tony was nice enough to give me some very interesting information to post. I am working on that post now. It will take me awhile because I want to sure I dont' miss anything.

Thanks to you, our fantastic posters and our wonderful moderators. The fact that someone like Tony Padilla chose Websleuths to post on speaks volumes. :)

Back in a bit.

Tricia

I found this when I got home from work today, so plans were put into place.

1. Talk to kids
2. Talk to Grandkids
3. Talk to Sisters
4. Talk to Husband
5. Make Dinner
6. Clean Kitchen after dinner
7. Put Husband to bed
8. Take a shower
9. Make Popcorn, fix large glass of Pepsi
10. Pull up WS and read what Tricia has to tell us :woohoo::woohoo:

Than I find out, nothing to read yet.... hey at least I know I can get things done in record time. :crazy:

I found this when I got home from work today, so plans were put into place.

1. Talk to kids
2. Talk to Grandkids
3. Talk to Sisters
4. Talk to Husband
5. Make Dinner
6. Clean Kitchen after dinner
7. Put Husband to bed
8. Take a shower
9. Make Popcorn, fix large glass of Pepsi
10. Pull up WS and read what Tricia has to tell us :woohoo::woohoo:

Than I find out, nothing to read yet.... hey at least I know I can get things done in record time. :crazy:

hmmmmm...I did No. 1, 7, and 10. You have been much more productive :)

I will not go to sleep until you post! It was the "misinformation" part that got me hooked.

I will not go to sleep until you post! It was the "misinformation" part that got me hooked.

I am going to clear up a few things but it was Tony posting on Websleuths that cleared up the most of the mis-information. But thanks for hanging around anyway:)

Here are some very interesting facts from Tony:

Leonard was only with Casey 3 minutes maybe 3 1/2 MINUTES TOPS.

My opinion: Next time you see Leonard talking about how much he spoke to Casey and repeats involved conversations keep this time in mind.
"3 1/2 MINUTES TOPS. "

Tony will have NOTHING to do with Baez. To me . . . that speaks HUGE VOLUMES.

The Big Question: Why didn't Tony get a copy of the papers with the signatures?

When I spoke with Tony this afternoon he told me why.

Before I go any further I want to stress again that I trust Tony 100 percent. I would trust him with my money and my life. I certainly trust what he says.

Because Tony respects you all so much he told me to go ahead and post what he told me. He is extremely busy or he would be here himself I am sure.

If I incorrectly describe something please do not hold it against Tony. it is my note taking. I think I got it right but if not, I will correct it ASAP.

When Tony signed his document it was notarized properly. The notary was there and put her stamp on it.

Tracey and Rob's signatures were not notarized at the time of signing. Yet, later, the notary's stamp was on the signatures.

Leonard does not remember if his signature was notarized properly or not.

The signatures were later manipulated to look like Leonard's name was right below Tony's. Not the case. Manipulated to look like they signed the same form.

Tony didn't get a copy because right after he signed them, within minutes of signing, he got a call from his office telling him there was a WARRANT OUT FOR HIS AND LEONARD'S ARREST. Something about practicing bail bonds without a Florida license. The ironic thing is his bail was 500 thousand dollars.

At that moment when the phone call came in all his energy, his thought, his everything was focused on not going to jail. Can you imagine? Finding out the cops are looking for you and your "crime" commands a half million dollar bond? Yeah, I would take my eye of the ball and concentrate on that issue no question.

Put it simply, he forgot about the copies and went to work on keeping Leonard and himself out of jail.

I think it is safe to say we can all understand this.

Later, with the help of the F.B.I. the warrant was pulled and all was well.

Tony tried again to get copies. Before his plane left he tried to get one of Baez's assistant to get copies to him but the week was just too hectic.

You all remember when Casey was bonded out.? We had minute by minute reports of everything going on. Tony was right in the eye of the storm. Hey, it was too hectic for us on WS. Imagine Tony's life. Copies were on his list but with everything else it just didn't happen.

After that, other things in Tony's life took over.

Tony absolutely agrees with all of you. He should have gotten a copy. He is embarrassed that he didn't.

My take . . . Who knew that this document would become such a big thing? How many papers does Tony sign in a day, gets copies, only never to have to look at them again?

This one time, when Murphy's Law was in full force, Tony wasn't able to get a copy.

As soon as I post this I have to make a phone call. I'll be back in a couple of hours or sooner. :)

For the record, I have always believed that TP was who he said he was, and that he was telling the truth.

Tony, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take what ever measures you need to in order to call Baez out on this contract debacle. He and his notary should be in big trouble for doing this, and they should be held to the standards for their professions. The notary has to witness the signing, not notarize after the fact. What they did is just WRONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro