Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I haven't read all the way back if this question was already asked, mods/admins please delete...TY..

I was wondering if the Anthony's truly think there is a nanny involved?

CA seemed to back up KC's phanthon phone call as well from Caylee on July 15th from an unidentifiable number as well as all those false Caylee sightings all over the country...

It seems to me CA (the most) seems to feel since she doesn't know what happened, how Caylee died, there must be some glimmer of hope on her part that her daughter isn't involved or why would she harp on the zanny theory and put Jesse out there with a motive...IMO, it's all smoke and mirrors and it's about how CA is perceived as a mother..remember those rose colored glasses?

Also I remember how GA and his friends had the kidnappers under surveillance and will put together this covert operation to rescue Caylee...:bang:

Thanking in advance...

I'm going to respond to your question with a question...

When was the last time the Anthony's or the defense or Casey mentioned anything about needing to find the nanny that killed their granddaughter?

I don't have any idea either...I keep thinking an accident in the pool and that someone in the family helped her cover it up and then moved the body later, and that that is why the attorney was insisting the body was moved after KC was arrested. And that if they prove that the body was moved, then they have to admit that KC killed her and then someone in the family helped with the coverup. If a member of the Anthony's has told an attorney, they could be trying to get immunity at the last minute before they have to admit it or risk being prosecuted themselves.

I bet whatever it is, I will be totally shocked and am probably not even close.

If this is coming out a year later, I don't think it has to do with another "other" person but someone in our cast of characters.

They did mention in their depos that ZFG wasn't the nanny they were talking about.

Sorry-referring to Val's post.

My point being...what could be such a surprise? Everything I think of relates back to Casey.

Let's also remember this info isn't coming out in a doc dump. Someone is going to reveal something...and it doesn't have to do with an attorney leaving, or new forensic evidence. So could it be as simple as the defense speaking about a new theory?

Everybody was fine. They were all talking and dealing with each other great. We spent a long time at their house on Monday night. I know everybody hates this but they were very nice to me especially.

Tony, what would you expect? - you just bonded their daughter out of jail, something they could not afford to do on their own. :waitasec:

Seems like any juicy evidence against one of the existing cast of characters would have resulted in some paperwork that we would have heard about.(subpoena,warrant etc)
Makes me think its more along the line of a new theory or speculation that isn't solid enough to have resulted in an arrest but juicy enough to muddy the water.

Interesting question. I dont want to touch that at all. Remember Casey is not very good with the truth. Who do you believe?

Neither is Cindy though and you've indicated that you believe what she has told you. That's one of my concerns, I don't know who to believe and as it stands, I don't believe that anyone in the family has told the truth.

Chilla-padilla - it's gone. I didn't have another copy. You must live with the newness...be one with change.

Sad so sad, I really liked that picture of her. It was the one TRUE moment of her real self as far as I could see.

I'm going to respond to your question with a question...

When was the last time the Anthony's or the defense or Casey mentioned anything about needing to find the nanny that killed their granddaughter?

They never have! I do appreciate you answering....but...

They never looked for the kidnapper...but I remember CA saying there were a hundred ZFG's...they had the wrong one...

IMO, I felt the defense locked themselves into the phanthom nanny theory. Since Macaluso came on board, he claims to have uncovered evidence that KC is innocent of these charges, that someone placed Caylee at Suburban after KC was incarcerated...hogwash, I know that much isn't true...

The defense is throwing strands of spaghetti hoping one will stick...:bang:

Am I the only one that was not enlightened by TP's posts today? He touched on some things, but that was it. Don't get me wrong.....I'm just still confused.

I understand, I get it. He's the real TP, Tricia vetted him very carefully, as I would assume she would have done. So, I was never in doubt about his i.d. But I am still left wondering why he is posting here? Set aside that he likes this forum above all others and thinks highly of its' members. When you are involved in a case like this, regardless of whether or not you are going to testify, why come to a forum like this at all? Wouldn't the safe bet be to stay clear of all this and keep your head down? I am sorry to those of you who are more persuaded, but I am still wondering what is at the bottom of all this. Maybe, nothing. But, I read thru this entire thread and all I have is more questions. He shares things, but we are left with *I can't tell you now. Soon. No, that is the wrong direction. Sorry, I can't answer that question.* But left precious little to go on. Why do that if you can't give up the goods?

I'm sorry gang. I have no personal ax to grind w/ Tony, and I respect his right to post here, but I still don't understand why this is being given out in little teeny dribs and drabs and we are left salivating like dogs over a bone not big enough to go around. Does anyone else KWIM? Or am I out on this creaky little twig all by myself?

With respect........

This trip was planned way in advance when Jim was going down there. Just coincidence.

What? I don't care that Jim was there necessarily. My concern is that GA left his home and family at a time like this one.

I've cancelled vacations for lesser reasons. Besides, how could I ever enjoy one with something like this going on?

Now I've entered the twilight zone again - I mean no disrespect to you but sometimes peeps just aren't on the same page I guess.

So...anyone have a clue?

'Kay ....... long shot, in the dark!

Could the attorney who will be revealing whatever, be BC? And the revelation be tied to LP, JB, $$$, whatever (I believe JBKent had some thoughts on this)?

TP has been pretty negative toward LP (distancing himself) & JB in his latest visits - also, he revealed they (LP & JB) are communicating, along w/ DC in the mix.

The A's are not happy w/ JB, dislike LP and who knows @ this point what their relationship is w/ DC. BC has indicated the A's would like to and should be able to visit KC, however, JB is prohibiting this.

Oh, and TP not filing a complaint w/ the Bar right now (when, then?) .... AND, he (TP) still communicates w/ the A's!:confused: Is the train to oust JB rollin' down the tracks?

Aw, heck - I don't know where I'm going w/ this, just typing out loud! :crazy:

Sooo those of you w/ active brain cells (unlike mine), please, shoot holes in this ...:bang:

I wonder if DC will come in with a bang...

IMO, he was set up to look for Caylee's remains...I want to know who led him there, why they led him there and what would they have done if he did find Caylee's remains in November?

Is TP insinuating that a bombshell is about to break??

Left with more questions than answers but remember, CA can put up a huge front. TP may think she was nice and honest to him but it's truly not in her nature, IMO...she's a grand manipulator of men...I noticed it back at JBP and her arms around RD. She will do what she has to, she will say what she has to to get things going her way.

I'm sorry I don't see CA as open and honest...she can spin her words in a nano second...she's a quick thinker..

JMHO

Well CRAP!!!!! See what happens when you have to run to the grocery store on a Saturday! You miss all the "talk"!
tapfoot.gif

Good question. Mostly I ask a lot of questions to see how I feel about it. Flight risk is a huge part. Money plays into it as well. Very rarely am I influenced about the charges. Remember that everybody has a right to bail. It's not my job to play judge and jury. Yes I can post bonds anywhere in the U.S. They are called Transfer Bonds. We accept liability for the bond and have a licensed agent in that state post the bond for us.
Interesting story. I bailed out a girl for a murder charge one time. It first started as accessory after the fact and turned into a murder charge. This girl was one of the nicest girls I have ever met. She would come by and visit and I spent almost every minute of her trial in the courtroom. Tremendous parents as well! It never crossed my mind she would be convicted with the evidence and the situation. I was floored when the jury came back with a guilty verdict!! I started crying. They came back with 2nd degree murder. She got 18 years. I still talk to her family. We all became very close. What a tremendous girl though. The jury was just stuck on one piece of evidence that I didn't think was important at all. Really bizarre and unfortunate.

Tony, I have not read the whole thread before posting this, so forgive me if you have already answered this question. Because of what I have bolded above, I do not understand this.

From Tricia: Tony didn't get a copy because right after he signed them, within minutes of signing, he got a call from his office telling him there was a WARRANT OUT FOR HIS AND LEONARD'S ARREST. Something about practicing bail bonds without a Florida license.

PLease help me understand, and thanks so much for talking with us on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87