Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rats TP
i really enjoyed our chat last night....or early this morning :)
i hope you change your mind :)

lets see....what could be coming in the next couple of weeks?

it wont be in a doc dump.....correct?
it has nothing to do with KC.....correct?
both sides of the attorneys could make the anouncement......correct?
it will be surpising and shocking.......correct?

so what could all the attorney's have in common that doesnt have anything to do with KC? that would surpise us and shock us?

maybe there is a married couple between the two sides?
Something to do with the judge?
someone is pulling out of the case?

so what could all the attorney's have in common that doesnt have anything to do with KC? that would surpise us and shock us?

Bob Barker and "Let's Make A Deal"? *wink wink*

Bob Barker and "Let's Make A Deal"? *wink wink*

i dont think you mean a deal for kc....right? cause it doesnt involve kc....:crazy:

LOL my brain hurts......:crazy:

if it has nothing to do with KC it doesnt have anything to do with the case...right?

maybe there is a married couple between the two sides?
Something to do with the judge?
someone is pulling out of the case?

Oh I"m tired. I didn't realize he said that it couldn't be found in a document dump and it had nothing to do with KC....

i dont think you mean a deal for kc....right? cause it doesnt involve kc....:crazy:

LOL my brain hurts......:crazy:

No! Lol! More like a movie, book, exclusive interview type deal! Maybe with CA's sidearm from ABC!

Oh I"m tired. I didn't realize he said that it couldn't be found in a document dump and it had nothing to do with KC....

im tired too.....:).....i hope someone can confirm what i thought TP said :blowkiss:

No! Lol! More like a movie, book, exclusive interview type deal! Maybe with CA's sidearm from ABC!

LOL :crazy:

but that would involve kc....or her story at least.....why would either of the attorny's make that anouncement? :)

and i dont think that would surprise us :)

if it has nothing to do with KC it doesnt have anything to do with the case...right?

TakeNote, this is Tony's post about it after strach304 asked: "Something good or less incriminating about Casey?"

Really nothing about Casey.

I think he just meant it was nothing personal about Casey ~ not that it had nothing to do with her at all.

TakeNote, this is Tony's post about it after strach304 asked: "Something good or less incriminating about Casey?"

I think he just meant it was nothing personal about Casey ~ not that it had nothing to do with her at all.

BBM

Exactly! It has to do with the case, just not KC personally. MOO

{{{{{{{{TONY}}}}}}}}}}

Don't leave before I teach you how to use the ignore button!!!

As for my fellow WS members...who I respect very much!

Tony was just another member like the rest of us who I enjoyed just as much as any other members! As others have mentioned, I loved hearing things from his "first hand" point of view, just as others here might want to know what it's like to live in Oregon. I enjoyed him no more or less than anyone else here!

Honestly, being a gurl, I would have cried if I read some of the comments that were directed to TP this afternoon. Let's try and massage our words a bit more in the future - k? :blowkiss:

BBM

Exactly! It has to do with the case, just not KC personally. MOO

awww.....see that is how things can get miss-con-strood :crazy: sp?

should i go back and get rid of my post?

so not to confuse anyone?

awww.....see that is how things can get miss-con-strood :crazy: sp?

should i go back and get rid of my post?

so not to confuse anyone?

I think everyone is confused to some extent! Lol!

I just read where Tony got fed up and is now gone for good.

This is very upsetting to say the least.

I will review this whole thread before I judge anyone about anything.

Please do not comment on this post. If you want to say anything to me PM me or email me.

Carry on.

Ok. So, on the off-chance that TP decides to come back and answer questions again, I would like to know if he knows or if LP has mentioned if there were ever any variances detected in the 2 stories told by KC. The first being the "I dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass with ZFG." and the second being the "ZFG and her sister Samantha held me down at JBP." During the many tellings of these two stories, did KC ever slip or change any detail of either story that stuck out in particular? Thanks!

Hi All:

I went to a dinner and a movie, got back and read what happened.....

Whew. How to say this w/out throwing more gasoline on the thread......

My intention w/ my posts this afternoon was not to drive TP away. I think I am the one who did. I started it w/ my post about not being enlightened. I had hoped I was trying to convey w/ respect why I am confused and frustrated. I understand that there are those of you who really don't mind getting the info we have from Tony in the way he feels he should and can at this time provide it. With respect, I see it completely differently. I know he is a member, just like us, but IMO, he is a person involved in this case (although minimally as compared to some) and so I thought the bar should be a little higher w/ his posts--realizing that in answering some questions and not others and having to be cryptic w/ some answers would cause confusion. (I wasn't here when Yuri was, so I don't have a frame of reference for that.) I don't have anything to offer any of you, except my opinions and musings. He does, and so perhaps unfairly on my part, I am expecting more from him. I was not angry, more confused than anything else. I know we are not entitled to have this info, and many of you view it as a gift. I'm deeply sorry that I ruined that for you. That was not my intention at all. I was trying to convey something w/out being brutal. Direct and very to the point, absolutely. That's my style. My husband would probably sympathize w/ Tony and a lot of you.....

But if it would get him back here for you, I will bow out of this thread. (And not in a huff or a snit, which is so not me.) Maybe it's for the best. A very few of my fellow WS members "get" me and what I was trying to say, but the majority of you were not questioning his motives for posting, so that should win out.

Again, I am sorry I drove him away. I'm a straight shooter, a very cynical person who likes bottom lines. It is not the first time it has landed me in a situation like this.

So, Tony, if you are reading.....come back for the members who had great questions for you and were looking forward to more time with you. I am sorry you felt you have to leave.

She never kicked George out. George and Jim had planned all aong to go somewhere. Cant remember where though. It was just coincidence that this happened around that time frame.
Tracy tells us in her interview that Casey TOLD George YOU HAVE TO GO! after he was yelling and cursing at her one morning or the first day or something to that effect...???

I merely jumped in here to explain what truths and inaccuracies are surrounding the case. Not to stir up the waters as you say. Again I really respect this forum. However it seems that numerous people think differently about my coming here (liking the A's, throwing LP under the bus, working for the defense, not filing a complaint and so on). I was just trying to give you answers to what I knew to be true. Not try to have everybody sitting on pins and needles waiting for the big "bombshell". That was not my intent. So after reading and thinking about some accusations and horrible theories , this will be my last post and I am done here. Sorry if this upsets anybody but that way I dont have to defend myself or get everybody in a frenzy. I have never lied on any of my posts but it's obvious people think I have an agenda here so that's enough for me.
Tony-if you are a man of your word, and I do believe that you ARE, then I would expect to meet you right here in this here thread when the time comes for the info that you have hinted at...just like you promised...you remember that don't ya? I certainly do and am anxiously awaiting our future discourse on this matter. Just let it all roll over you like an ocean wave and ignore what is unsavory to you or that which you cannot answer and realize that no matter what, we respect you as a fellow member of this forum and value your opinions even when we do not agree with them...at least, most of us...and majority rules, right? I will be looking for you at the appointed time Tony...just like you promised!:blowkiss:
I am really not sure what you all were expecting. I think this guy just wanted to come online and talk about what he could and answer questions for those interested.
You know what JBean? I am just THRILLED that you got rid of that eyelashless eyeball! lol:crazy:

...but with all due respect...I at least asked questions I wanted answered...so it worked for me. Besides, there was some interesting stuff revealed that we would have no way of knowing. As a result, I'd love for NG to ask LP the next time he's on why he's been yakking with Baez.
Good idea...somebody call her and tell her about it!

Am I missing something? Tony never said he was leaving...he said he'll be back.
You missed something for sure!

Like Casey WAS a hooker?:rolleyes: *advertiser censored* queen? Something along those lines that these guys could have uncovered themselves?

He already answered some of this. He said it was signed in Jose's office and it was notarized.

Okay, wait, maybe I am confused. Was it Tracy and LP who met him in the office complex building that was mentioned earlier and that is where THEY signed the agreement?

And then TP went to Baez office to draw up a separate agreement and signed his there?

Cause that would make sense as to why Tracy's was not notarized, but his was....
You are confused. They ALL met with George and Cindy and Lee at the office/warehouse complex the first night they rolled into town. They spent many hours there working out the details and Tony tells us it was a very emotional and tearfilled time. They went to Jose's office the next day or the next and did the paperwork with him.:)

And we asked him to explain it well. He never did.
He did woe-He said she mumbled and giggled so much he could not make heads or tails of it basically.:)

I don't know. Why say anything until you could discuss it? What good does that serve?
Anticipation makes the prize much sweeter...:blowkiss:

:waitasec:I found it interesting he remembered someone mentioning the father was PR but couldn't remember his name.:confused: (comment only-not posted for serious debate!, lol).
Maybe if he was Hypnotized?...:crazy:
(JK-Not!)
Actually, something doesn't add up right here on this one, because Tracy CLEARLY tells us in her interview that Casey told HER that Caylee's was her little "Italian" and she asked her about Jesus O. and Casey said "Does Caylee look Mexican to you?" or something very close to that. So if she told Tony or someone else the daddy was Puerto Rican then that is NOT the same thing she told Tracy. I think he said Cindy showed them the Obituary, so perhaps it was Cindy and not Casey at all who shared that info with him?

Obviously you're more politically correct than I am. He can't have it both ways JBean. He doesn't know who the DP lawyer is. He doesn't know a lot of things that we here know. He says it himself that he was not around very long with the A's especially KC. He says his uncle is not sharing info with him.
He has not really told us anything we don't already know. If he has and I'm just blanking please refresh my memory. He did clarify the paperwork confusion I guess but that's about him not Caylee.

Did I tell you I know who's going to the Superbowl this year? I'm not telling yet though.
New information: Tracy and Robs signatures were NOT notarized and yet there they were on the document that appeared in court notary stamp in place...The family knew Caylee was never coming home in the moment when they smelled the car...The FBI has been VERY thorough in their investigation of this case...LP is talking to Dominick Casey for some absurd reason and has something he is trying to "sell" to the media but they are not biting...There is some new and suprising information coming soon that may perhaps be shocking to some of us...Lee was not trusted by ANY of them from the start...George WAS truly grieving for Caylee in the beginning and then??? who knows what happened to bring him to this horrible place he exists in NOW...I am sure I have missed some things but he was a WEALTH of information, even in what he did NOT say...

OH wait..I don't think he told Tricia anything beyond what he told us if that's what you mean?
Yes, he told Tricia something more, and said she was respecting his privacy on that matter...I recall reading that but am so tired right now I cannot go back and find it...:blowkiss:
TP said KC could not have access to phones. Someone else said that she had access to the computer per Tracy's testimony. I also remember hearing (maybe a rumor) that the A's were supplied with those pay-as-you-go phones after their private phones and cells were tapped (or whatever it's called).
I don't think that was a rumor it came from someones LE interview but I cannot for the life of me recall from whose...:confused:

Ya know, I was one of those people who was sooo angry. I couldn't believe they were going to get her out. Tony said if he had to do it all again, he wouldn't have. Hindsight and all that. He looked at the positive...that Tracy will have something to offer. (For some reason that bothers me a little 'cause I don't see a whole lot there.) I believed every word he said. I still can't wrap my brain around the whole CA and GA relationship, but as we all know...it's ok to agree to disagree. I'm a skeptic by nature. But, I believed he had no agenda...still do. I think he came here for a little bit of support. Yes, he walked into the chaos of his own free will...but it still must be somewhat overwhelming. He's now stuck in it. Support would be good.
The fact he thinks Tracy will be called to testify leads me to believe there are more interviews that happened with these peeps that have NOT come out...yet...

Ok. So, on the off-chance that TP decides to come back and answer questions again, I would like to know if he knows or if LP has mentioned if there were ever any variances detected in the 2 stories told by KC. The first being the "I dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass with ZFG." and the second being the "ZFG and her sister Samantha held me down at JBP." During the many tellings of these two stories, did KC ever slip or change any detail of either story that stuck out in particular? Thanks!
Has it ever been stated who the person was that contacted the Ps in the first place...way back when this all began?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila