Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i could tell.....just from the chatter .....that is why i was worried about you guys....even though i didnt know you....i thought you were there to do something good for the family....to help find Caylee :)....and was so affraid that you guys would get hurt doing it.....

I agree. Thank God nothing happened and they were just all blow hards. It really hit me when we got off the plane. The funny thing was that everybody on the flight knew who we were. They were asking us questions about what was going on and what we knew. We couldn't hide because of LP's hat. When we walked out and saw all those people and cameras I couldn't believe it. Tracy almost had a heart attack. We dodged everything and went the other way. Nobody really knew who I was so I skirted around the mess.

The threats were what was really amazing!! Constant death threats to us, Casey, and the family over and over again.
Having viewed the web cam they had set up, it looked pretty insane there.

i could tell.....just from the chatter .....that is why i was worried about you guys....even though i didnt know you....i thought you were there to do something good for the family....to help find Caylee :)....and was so affraid that you guys would get hurt doing it.....

LOL, I didn't think they knew what they were getting into. They were so sure that Caylee was alive. And I really felt that she wasn't. And this case kept reminding me of the Duckett case. I did feel that KC might get suicidal. But everybody else here was right and I was wrong. This chick isn't the type.

is there any other truths out there.....that we should have a better understanding about....that you can talk about? or want to talk about.....like did your team do any sleuthing your selves and come up with info that we may night have? or put together yet? :)

do you know or think this is how KC defense is getting most of their funding?

I did hear a rumor that ABC was helping. The proposal I heard and remember that this is rumor was that they were going to pay for the expert witness testimonies. Such as forensic doctors, dna people and so on.

I agree. Thank God nothing happened and they were just all blow hards. It really hit me when we got off the plane. The funny thing was that everybody on the flight knew who we were. They were asking us questions about what was going on and what we knew. We couldn't hide because of LP's hat. When we walked out and saw all those people and cameras I couldn't believe it. Tracy almost had a heart attack. We dodged everything and went the other way. Nobody really knew who I was so I skirted around the mess.

:floorlaugh:

got to love that!

is there any other truths out there.....that we should have a better understanding about....that you can talk about? or want to talk about.....like did your team do any sleuthing your selves and come up with info that we may night have? or put together yet? :)

Rob and Leonard were really getting after it back there. Especially Rob. They were attacking every angle possible but everything hit dead ends. ou could really sense their frustrations just before the body farm came back with their results.

Rob and Leonard were really getting after it back there. Especially Rob. They were attacking every angle possible but everything hit dead ends. ou could really sense their frustrations just before the body farm came back with their results.
Have you heard about DC's recent comments in court? Did you or the members of your team ever meet with him?

do you have any thoughts of the Milsteads.....not sure of the spelling :)

did your team come up with anything *shaddy* when it came to KC and her life style or people she knew.....and if you cant answer that ....its ok :)

I know that both Leonard and Rob have talked to him and I believe at great lengths. LP has something going on with him now but I am not at all sure what it is.
Interesting.

He stated under oath that he was only involved in investigating the circumstances that surrounded Caylee's disappearance (or something to that effect)...that he wasn't actually searching for her...which left me wondering...who was?

Im so nosey arent I? :crazy:

its really great that you are here tonight! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members