Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if it doesn't have to do with Casey...or the crime per se...maybe it has something to with LP?

Tony...do you know what LP and JB have going on?

What is your opinion on Tony Lazarro's role here? Do you think he was more involved than he says? I hear that he is now refusing to talk to LE. Very interesting

What is your opinion on Tony Lazarro's role here? Do you think he was more involved than he says? I hear that he is now refusing to talk to LE. Very interesting
Have a link? This is news to me.

A little off topic but how do you pick which folks you bond out? The offense? The flight risk? Also, is it typical for you to bond out folks outside the state of California?

Good question. Mostly I ask a lot of questions to see how I feel about it. Flight risk is a huge part. Money plays into it as well. Very rarely am I influenced about the charges. Remember that everybody has a right to bail. It's not my job to play judge and jury. Yes I can post bonds anywhere in the U.S. They are called Transfer Bonds. We accept liability for the bond and have a licensed agent in that state post the bond for us.

Interesting story. I bailed out a girl for a murder charge one time. It first started as accessory after the fact and turned into a murder charge. This girl was one of the nicest girls I have ever met. She would come by and visit and I spent almost every minute of her trial in the courtroom. Tremendous parents as well! It never crossed my mind she would be convicted with the evidence and the situation. I was floored when the jury came back with a guilty verdict!! I started crying. They came back with 2nd degree murder. She got 18 years. I still talk to her family. We all became very close. What a tremendous girl though. The jury was just stuck on one piece of evidence that I didn't think was important at all. Really bizarre and unfortunate.

Well, if it doesn't have to do with Casey...or the crime per se...maybe it has something to with LP?

Tony...do you know what LP and JB have going on?

I do not and I really wish I did. He is very tight lipped about that.

I don't know why TL would not talk to LE, but I have to say that if I were involved with this case, I would only talk to them when absolutely necessary. I would NOT like my interviews and correspondences plastered all over the media all the time.

When this is said and done, maybe Florida can relook at the Sunshine Law in high-profile cases. Just MOO

No it doesnt. If I send you a nice picture of Cindy will you put that up instead?

No, I won't.

But I'll do this for you. I'll take the one I've got down. Listen, Tony, you get to like Cindy and I get to sit here wondering why she's not sitting in the cell next to KC.

That's called freedom of choice. I've decided to respect yours, so please do so with mine as well.

Good question. Mostly I ask a lot of questions to see how I feel about it. Flight risk is a huge part. Money plays into it as well. Very rarely am I influenced about the charges. Remember that everybody has a right to bail. It's not my job to play judge and jury. Yes I can post bonds anywhere in the U.S. They are called Transfer Bonds. We accept liability for the bond and have a licensed agent in that state post the bond for us.

Interesting story. I bailed out a girl for a murder charge one time. It first started as accessory after the fact and turned into a murder charge. This girl was one of the nicest girls I have ever met. She would come by and visit and I spent almost every minute of her trial in the courtroom. Tremendous parents as well! It never crossed my mind she would be convicted with the evidence and the situation. I was floored when the jury came back with a guilty verdict!! I started crying. They came back with 2nd degree murder. She got 18 years. I still talk to her family. We all became very close. What a tremendous girl though. The jury was just stuck on one piece of evidence that I didn't think was important at all. Really bizarre and unfortunate.

GREAT story, Tony!

I, for one, would LOVE to hear more personal experience stories NOT having to do with KC, as well as your kind and generous answers.

Thanks!

I don't know why TL would not talk to LE, but I have to say that if I were involved with this case, I would only talk to them when absolutely necessary. I would NOT like my interviews and correspondences plastered all over the media all the time.

When this is said and done, maybe Florida can relook at the Sunshine Law in high-profile cases. Just MOO

There could have been a gag order in place to prevent all the info that has come out. Jose didn't want that. There was one in the Scott Peterson case and that was very high profile.

GREAT story, Tony!

I, for one, would LOVE to hear more personal experience stories NOT having to do with KC, as well as your kind and generous answers.

Thanks!

Seeee!! Thats what I meant about writing a book!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme