Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the interviews with Tracy and Rob and LP, KC apparently 'kicked' her Dad out of the house too...did that have anything to do with GA leaving with his friend? Or just coincidence?:crazy:

She never kicked George out. George and Jim had planned all aong to go somewhere. Cant remember where though. It was just coincidence that this happened around that time frame.

Given the death smell, theapparent lack of urgency on the A's part to search for CMA and their interference with the investigation, at what point do you think they realised the baby was not coming home?

Given the death smell, theapparent lack of urgency on the A's part to search for CMA and their interference with the investigation, at what point do you think they realised the baby was not coming home?

Seriously? When they smelled that smell.

Tony,

Were you in the house (and within hearing range) when KC started talking about the shovel and the ladder? If so, can you please share exactly what she said? Did she say she was using the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool as Tracey stated, or was the wording slightly different? And was there any further info she shared in connection with that?

Do you know if Caylee has a final resting spot?

Tony,

Were you in the house (and within hearing range) when KC started talking about the shovel and the ladder? If so, can you please share exactly what she said? Did she say she was using the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool as Tracey stated, or was the wording slightly different? And was there any further info she shared in connection with that?

Sorry not answering your questions!!!

Are you convinced KC killed Caylee intentionally, accidentally, or do you not believe it at all?

Tony,

I was kidding about not answering!! I was not there that day. Tracy really didnt explain it well in her interview.

Tony,

OT...I just love the "insert CA freaky picture here"...ROFL...

Seriously? When they smelled that smell.

I think that smell created their lack of urgency to find Caylee Marie. After that smell, they knew, deep down, they wouldn't see her again. If they really thought she was alive, they would probably have moved heaven and earth to find her, I know if it were me in their shoes, I would have (JMO)

Tony,

The first time I saw Nancy Grace she was on the Larry King show discussing the Laci Peterson case. I couldn't stand her. I started following that case (1st. one) and she had a show on court tv at the time. I became very fond of her as a victim advocate during that time. Many, including defense attorneys who know her personally have said she is nothing like that. She's actually one of the nicest people you could know.

The reason she obtained her own show on a major network is because of her over the top antics. It's simply a role. Most of us here know a lot on her show is misrepresented, one sided or rumor only. Her latest is usually old news to us.

I think that smell created their lack of urgency to find Caylee Marie. After that smell, they knew, deep down, they wouldn't see her again. If they really thought she was alive, they would probably have moved heaven and earth to find her, I know if it were me in their shoes, I would have (JMO)
...but they screamed for "us" to get our a$$es out there to search. Yes, I do think something was not right from Day 31.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee