Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony,

The first time I saw Nancy Grace she was on the Larry King show discussing the Laci Peterson case. I couldn't stand her. I started following that case (1st. one) and she had a show on court tv at the time. I became very fond of her as a victim advocate during that time. Many, including defense attorneys who know her personally have said she is nothing like that. She's actually one of the nicest people you could know.

The reason she obtained her own show on a major network is because of her over the top antics. It's simply a role. Most of us here know a lot on her show is misrepresented, one sided or rumor only. Her latest is usually old news to us.

Thats why I cant stand her. She represents her show to be "reality TV" and represents nothing to be reality.

Tony did Cindy ever say why when she smelled the smell in the car, why she chose to go back to work instead of immediately going to look for KC and Caylee? Or why she decided to wash the pants that were in the vehicle?

Valhall, you know I was just messing with you right? Please respond back. I don't want any hard feelings here. I did answer your question.

Tony did Cindy ever say why when she smelled the smell in the car, why she chose to go back to work instead of immediately going to look for KC and Caylee? Or why she decided to wash the pants that were in the vehicle?

Nothing about that.

I was kidding about not answering!! I was not there that day. Tracy really didnt explain it well in her interview.
What did she not explain well? IIRC there was something about CA acting funny when KC mentioned the ladder? If I'm wrong, please clarify. Thanks.

...but they screamed for "us" to get our a$$es out there to search. Yes, I do think something was not right from Day 31.

Tony, the above is a perfect example of the CA that we all know. Why did she scream at the public to search for Caylee, and then continue to insist Caylee was alive? Do you have a theory, if not first-hand knowledge?

Thats why I cant stand her. She represents her show to be "reality TV" and represents nothing to be reality.
The poor victims she highlights every night are very real. You gotta love her for that. She gets the names/faces out there. JMO

Do you have an attorney that you have discussed the case with in case you do get called to the stand? If you were asked those same questions in a deposition, would you take the 5th or answer?

What did she not explain well? IIRC there was something about CA acting funny when KC mentioned the ladder? If I'm wrong, please clarify. Thanks.

What Casey said about those items. She giggled and mumbled through it the whole time. I dont even know what Tracy meant.

Tony, the above is a perfect example of the CA that we all know. Why did she scream at the public to search for Caylee, and then continue to insist Caylee was alive? Do you have a theory, if not first-hand knowledge?

No idea.

Do you have an attorney that you have discussed the case with in case you do get called to the stand? If you were asked those same questions in a deposition, would you take the 5th or answer?

No I would answer the questions. I have talked to an attorney.

Do you think that The A's have finally resigned themselves to the probability that KC is guilty of something? Seems like they would do the OJ and have a full out manhunt for the real killer if not.

What Casey said about those items. She giggled and mumbled through it the whole time. I dont even know what Tracy meant.
I agree. I got the feeling that Casey was offering up the theories that were being played out in the media.

Sorry I lost track of time here. I have to get to my daughters soccer game. Tell Valhall no hard feelings I was kidding. I hope she understands. Thanks everybody! I'll be back!

No I would answer the questions. I have talked to an attorney.

Raise your right hand and repeat after me...... :)

Did you hear KC admit to killing Caylee either by accident or intentional :)

Are CA and GA living in a land of denial?

Is Lee as crazy as he seems?

Is Rob as cute in real life?

J/K...I understand that you can't answer...

Thanks...enjoy your weekend.

ETA: PS...WS has a way of doing that to ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave