Tony Padilla part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I respectfully beg to differ. I didn't read hear until August 2008 and it was not long after that. I have never read RG's myspace except for what has come through by way of WS. Many pictures of the dog were shown on NG show with Caylee when she was very little. (I used to think "wowser - not with my baby").
snipped

This is from RJ's MySpace ........So, Samson died in Dec 2006.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
December a time to remember two innocents I loved

Today is the second anniversary of my beloved dog Samson leaving us and crossing the Rainbow Bridge. The loss of Caylee and her confirmed departure to Heaven happening this month makes December a time to remember two innocents that we loved and who loved each other.

Thank You, Patty! I did not like this answer at all. My hackles immediately went up. He "hopes" his source is reliable? But we are supposed to sit here w/ baited breath until he can tell us? For crying out loud.....

I know Eunice, I know. With you all the way.

Pink, I think this post is where it started, or shortly before.

Tony Padilla part 2 - Page 19 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

HTH......

Thanks for answering but it's all so vague I can't believe the many pages of speculation that followed!

MOO

I would like to add that having followed this case since the very beginning and having been repeatedly shocked and dismayed by the behaviours of pretty much every one involved (included LE at times) that at this point, NOTHING would surprise me in the least!

:confused:

Maybe the big surprise is that someone in the Anthony family has really been working undercover with the prosecution team the whole time, but wants KC to think that they are on her side in case she tells them something. That could be why they have been trying to get to see her. Just a guess....

Yeah, I knew you were - no problems here!

I was looking for nice pictures of Cindy...sorry, this is the best I could find so far. It's one of those rare ones where her mouth is actually closed.

cindy-in-deposition.png

Gotta luv ya for that!!!:applause::applause: I've tried to have sympathy for this woman but then she opens her mouth and my sympathy goes right out the window.

I am completely frikkin confused! Popped in to see what was going on and most posts on this thread for the last 6-7 pages are referring to something TP said about "surprising" morphed into "bomshell" news so I spent another 40 minutes reading back and I just can't find a single post as the source for all this speculation. Could someone "in the know" take two minutes to direct my attention to the original post that TP supposedly posted regarding all of this speculation???

:crazy:

If you click on Tony's name you will see a spot where you can view all of Tony's post. Just click on "Find all post by Tony Padilla.

Tony Padilla
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Tony Padilla
Find all posts by Tony Padilla
Add Tony Padilla to Your Contacts

Welcome Mr. Padilla!
Gheez - now you're here and I'm gonna have to think about what I wanted to ask you! BLANK>>

Do appreciate your candor and insight. Thanks for sharing with us!
Kew

Tony,

Why jump in here to stir up the waters without being able or wanting to shed some light?

If you click on Tony's name you will see a spot where you can view all of Tony's post. Just click on "Find all post by Tony Padilla.

Tony Padilla
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Tony Padilla
Find all posts by Tony Padilla
Add Tony Padilla to Your Contacts
Patty - I have read every single post. On Tony's thread and on every other thread on this forum. Thanks. But I am still very confused about all of the energy here about the information that will surprise us all.

I will continue to read as the case progresses.

:)

I'm guessing...Maybe JB is going to get divorced. All that mixing it with KC did him in. That will be the next excuse for a delay.

Tony,
Were you interviewed by LE when TM, RD and LP were?
And if so, why have we not seen your interview?
Thanks.

A)
D) I do want to hear what he has to say, just like you do. That I am cynical about it and am not a card carrying member of the Tony Fan Club does not diminish the respect that I have for his right to be a member here or post here.

When someone on these boards who may know more about a subject then I do comes by and allows me to question them, I will tell them that I am so happy to hear from them, that I really appreciate them taking time to answer our questions, that they were a help, etc.

I do that because I really want them to come back – Not because I agree with them, or like them, but because I read these Websleuths forums because I really like being an amateur sleuth. I really want to solve the case, even if it is only for my own satisfaction. And the more sources I can glen information from, the better able I am to do so.

If anyone connected to the case, even people I have come to intensely dislike post here, like JB or CA I would do the same.

I assume other posters who are thanking TP feel the same as I. I doubt any poster here is “card carrying member of the Tony Fan Club”, or even a non-card carrying member of his fan club, and I resent that just because I will bend over backward to be nice to him, that some posters seem to believe I am not looking at what he is saying objectively but are in the midst of a juvenile crush.

Mr. Padilla,
You responded to a comment earlier that Tracy did not explain the incident regarding the shovel the right way. Could you elaborate on that for us please? Thanx!

Tony,

Why jump in here to stir up the waters without being able or wanting to shed some light?

I merely jumped in here to explain what truths and inaccuracies are surrounding the case. Not to stir up the waters as you say. Again I really respect this forum. However it seems that numerous people think differently about my coming here (liking the A's, throwing LP under the bus, working for the defense, not filing a complaint and so on). I was just trying to give you answers to what I knew to be true. Not try to have everybody sitting on pins and needles waiting for the big "bombshell". That was not my intent. So after reading and thinking about some accusations and horrible theories , this will be my last post and I am done here. Sorry if this upsets anybody but that way I dont have to defend myself or get everybody in a frenzy. I have never lied on any of my posts but it's obvious people think I have an agenda here so that's enough for me.

Patty - I have read every single post. On Tony's thread and on every other thread on this forum. Thanks. But I am still very confused about all of the energy here about the information that will surprise us all.

I will continue to read as the case progresses.

:)

The energy came about based on how the posts were worded without releasing any information. For me personally, mentioning it would probably come from "one of the attorneys" spiked my interest, however reading "I hope so" in relation to the source of the info worried me.

Yeah, I knew you were - no problems here!

I was looking for nice pictures of Cindy...sorry, this is the best I could find so far. It's one of those rare ones where her mouth is actually closed.

cindy-in-deposition.png

Is there a "laugh until I am crying" smilie???
I would go look for one but I can't see my monitor, I can't breath, gonna pee my pants!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman