Tracy M. (girl from Leonard P. team who lived with the Anthony's) Speaks out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wish the state would taken a risk and put Tracy on. I agree with others, Tracy likely had credibility issues due to being associated with LP. But I think she could have an effect on the jury.

I think the creditability problem was more than that. When LE first asked to interview her, she refused. She finally got an attorney and some type of agreement was reached so she was interviewed. Also Tracy sent money to KC in jail after she went back to CA.

I think the creditability problem was more than that. When LE first asked to interview her, she refused. She finally got an attorney and some type of agreement was reached so she was interviewed. Also Tracy sent money to KC in jail after she went back to CA.

Bingo. That really hurts her credibility. The aftermath is one big circus I'd rather not watch or follow. No interview aside from an open one with any immediate member of the Anthony family is going to be particularly revealing. When you build your story from a foundation of lies the only people with credibility are those that can call you on it, and blood runs thick.

I said this earlier, we haven;t heard from Leonard in a few days. Something tells me he will be on her tail as long as he can.

can someone give me a brief (or not so brief depending) summary of leonard padilla? i didn't follow this case from the beginning and haven't heard what the deal was. i know he bailed her out but that is pretty much it.

Aha the Tracy Mclaughlin interviews; I listen to all eight parts about two weeks ago. The one part that stuck with me was not covered in the Diane Dimond article. In one occasion Tracy described that she and KC were in the kitchen with Cindy. Tracy stated that she pretended to be playing with her phone, ie: perhaps texting, and that KC and Cindy were speaking about the now infamous shovel. KC stated that she had borrowed the shovel to dig out bamboo roots....then sarcastically said "Hello". She went on to tell Cindy that she had also used the shovel to move the ladder out of the pool (and I'm paraphrasing here). Tracy stated that Cindy proceeded to give her the "shut up" look and that George walked into get a glass out of the cabinet and he was just shaking his head. Don't know what to make of this but this is what stuck with me from that interview.

Except BB was asked about the shovel when Casey returned it, he didn't say it was wet or damp and I'm sure he'd have noticed that.

can someone give me a brief (or not so brief depending) summary of leonard padilla? i didn't follow this case from the beginning and haven't heard what the deal was. i know he bailed her out but that is pretty much it.
He is a bounty hunter that bailed her out of jail. In the beginning he thought Casey didn't harm her child and gave her to someone else. He thought he was the one who could get her to talk which is why he decided to bail her out. He had no connection to her or her family prior to this. He is clearly a fame *advertiser censored* and just loves being in front of the camera it was clear to me he got involved because it was a high profile case and he was delusional enough to think he could be the hero and bring Caylee home.

So he was able to parlay his brief experience with her into what was essentially a regular media gig as he was regularly invited to appear on shows (mainly Nancy Grace) to discuss this case.

He is known for spouting off many different theories, some pretty outrageous, as if they are fact. IMO he has no credibility and all he cares about is getting his face on TV.

Out of all the TH shows lately I have liked Dr Drew best. He has some great guest the last few days and actually interviews them versus cutting them short and throwing in a bunch of other THs.

Tonight's show with Tracy confirmed my belief that GA was onto KC for quite a while. Tracy related that one morning GA tried to demand KC tell him was Caylee was and KC screamed back to him that he was always trying to act like a cop and always thinking she was lying.

Maybe if GA worn the pants in the family instead of CA things may have been different. It sounds like GA knew KC all too well whereas CA went around with blinders on.

Not sure if you can watch this episode on-line somewhere but worth seeing if you can. A lot of insight to the family and KC. Jesse's the night before was good too to see the way CA treated KC.

This was the most annoying series of interviews associated with this case. Tracy's "nervous" (or whatever) laughter throughout the interview, coupled with her rather snarky comments (when she had been something of a 'trusted' member of the household) made me kind of sick. It sounded like all she really wanted during the whole thing was to be sucking on a cigarette and knocking back a shot of whiskey. It was weird and though I'm no fan of Casey Anthony I disliked this woman from the first words that came out of her mouth, so I'm not actually surprised the Prosecution chose not to put her on the stand.

THANK YOU!!! I feel the same as you! Listening to her interview made me sick! What was so funny???

I think she should have testified too! She could have told the jury how KC didn't even care about the searches nor tried to help in any way. And I wonder how KC was around GA when Tracy was there? Was she ever asked that question?

I posted about the interview in sidebar thread. I really thought she was believable. Casey putting stickers on her knees and playing in her room. Something is seriously wrong with casey. a woman in a childs body is what she said. yikes!

What? Tracy M. sent her $$$? Sorry, what does IIRC mean?

She certainly did! As well as letters back and forth. It made me sick! UGH! Someone managed to obtain them via internet, but I don't have them anymore.

I posted about the interview in sidebar thread. I really thought she was believable. Casey putting stickers on her knees and playing in her room. Something is seriously wrong with casey. a woman in a childs body is what she said. yikes!
and yet a dr cant find anything wrong with her ..go figure

Out of all the TH shows lately I have liked Dr Drew best. He has some great guest the last few days and actually interviews them versus cutting them short and throwing in a bunch of other THs.

Tonight's show with Tracy confirmed my belief that GA was onto KC for quite a while. Tracy related that one morning GA tried to demand KC tell him was Caylee was and KC screamed back to him that he was always trying to act like a cop and always thinking she was lying.

Maybe if GA worn the pants in the family instead of CA things may have been different. It sounds like GA knew KC all too well whereas CA went around with blinders on.

Not sure if you can watch this episode on-line somewhere but worth seeing if you can. A lot of insight to the family and KC. Jesse's the night before was good too to see the way CA treated KC.

I too liked the interview with Dr. Drew/Tracy.....the snippet that I saw.
I am only able to see snippets of Dr. Drew's shows on his web site.
They only give maybe 9 - 10 minutes of each show.
Is there somewhere I can watch the complete show?

She certainly did! As well as letters back and forth. It made me sick! UGH! Someone managed to obtain them via internet, but I don't have them anymore.

I wonder if that was to continue to try to elicit info from Ex-ICA

IIRC means If I Remember Correctly

About those letters.....
I remember some communication, vaguely.
I haven't been on the other computer since Jury Selection started but I believe I have them on that computer.
You've motivated me to fire up that other computer and check for those files I remember saving.
Now I'm soooo curious!

THANK YOU!!! I feel the same as you! Listening to her interview made me sick! What was so funny???

Laughing could be a sign of nervousness. Some people are not comfortable talking in front of others. It's a nervous tick.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLfqKz1TQOE"]YouTube - ‪p1/8 - Tracy Mclaughlin Police Interview - Worked with Leonard Padilla (Casey Anthony)‬‏[/ame]

Here is the LE interviews. In part 3 she mentions WS as being losers lol and people who leave comments surmise she sounds to be overweight by her voice when she is actually tiny and attractive.

I really wish they would have used her and another girl named Michelle who pops up in interviews when you find Tracy's. Even if there was some credibility issues sounds like this jury needed to be spoon fed.

I thought Tracy came across as very convincing and honest on Dr. Drew.

I agree, listening to her tonight I thought it was some of the most powerful testimony the prosecution could have used and am so sad they didn't put her on the stand.

Anyone including this jury who gets nervous in front of cameras or even behind them could easily understand the nervous laughter. In my opinion it just makes her that much more "real" and credible. She isn't putting on a show, just coming forward with what she saw even if it does make her nervous.

ETA: This was the first testimony I heard of Caseys infantile behaviour, to the point of asking Tracy to wear a wristwatch around her ankle just like Casey had to wear a "bracelet" on her ankle. Also the points of the baby books and smiling when Tracy told her "we will never find Caylee will we?"...

The saddest thing the jurors DIDN'T hear was the argument between GA and ICA on the first morning, where GA was demanding to know where Caylee was and KC telling him to quit acting like a cop.. THAT alone could have turned the whole verdict from what we are hearing from the jurors who are talking.

ETA AGAIN;; I also think Tracy's theory makes the most sense... the duct tape was added when she went home and backed the car into the garage.. it was an "afterthought" To make the chloroform accident look like a kidnapping. The only part I don't agree with is that the body was in a bag in the trunk the whole time.

I truly think the body was placed in the car after the chlorofoming and then when KC realized she had made an "oops" the body stayed there for a couple of days and then started smelling.. At that point, she backed into the garage (this was withing 3 days) borrowed the shovel, used the shovel to remove the body from the trunk and place it into the bags..

She cleaned the shovel off in the backyard before returning it to the neighbor.. (decomp in the backyard).. yet still kept the body in bags in the trunk until the gas can incident which scared her enough to dump the body.

This is exactly what I think happened......

Tracey M speaking of KC: "She has no grasp on reality".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus
Back