Transformation of EB/Zahra

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's so interesting about the cocaine and ADD medication. I wasn't aware of that. I've been fortunate to never be addicted to drugs of any sort, but I've heard horror stories of withdrawals, etc. It's possible EB was in a period where she couldn't afford drugs, etc. and could have lost her temper drastically over something that was a small issue???

I have a nephew who is on adderol (sp?) and his mother gives it to him each morning at the same time as she gets her own daily medication. A few weeks ago she pulled me aside all upset and worried. She didn't feel "right". She was all jittery and out of sorts and just not herself. She confided that she was worried she had switched the pills.

Apparently for those with ADD, the medication calms their racing thoughts and allows them to focus. For one who does not need this sort of prescription, to take it causes a frenetic, energetic feeling similar to cocaine.

I have a nephew who is on adderol (sp?) and his mother gives it to him each morning at the same time as she gets her own daily medication. A few weeks ago she pulled me aside all upset and worried. She didn't feel "right". She was all jittery and out of sorts and just not herself. She confided that she was worried she had switched the pills.

Apparently for those with ADD, the medication calms their racing thoughts and allows them to focus. For one who does not need this sort of prescription, to take it causes a frenetic, energetic feeling similar to cocaine.

Used for the right reasons it can be amazing. After years of not being able to read because I couldn't absorb anything I was able to sit down and read the biography of Churchill in under a week! But if EB was abusing she most likely would have raged on it. Sadly too many people I know have drug problems so I feel comfortable saying anyone on uppers will be prone to rages. Ads make sense only because EB didn't have a lot of money and might have even been able to convince a doctor she needed them. MOO.

I worked in the entertainment industry at one time --- which has a LOT of drug use among the executives, that I saw. One woman would come into work SCREAMING and throwing things (she was the boss), and it was so obvious she just did her cocaine red nose, eyes, shaking, etc. She was so violent that I stood up and told her I was quitting, and then she broke down in sobs and was all over me begging me not to. If EB was doing cocaine, I cringe at that poor little defenseless girl being her victim.

I agree. I knew a man who owned a company that produced shows for TV and he was a dope head (he's dead now) but he did coke. He would get so angry it was scary. He threw a heavy glass ashtray at my friend. It passed her and hit a door. He was nuts when he was on that crap. Scary stuff!

I have always had that thought also. It was rumored that she was a drug dealer of some sort. I believe that she was on drugs. The "meth" look is most certainly there.

Has anyone noticed the stiking resemblence to "Richard Rameriz" the night stalker serial killer.

( i am sorry I do not know how to post a picture on here of him, however I am sure some of you are familiar who he is. Google image seach him)

no relation to him but she looks very similar to him. Pure Evil
Spooooooky. Great call, sherryk

ricky.jpg

elisa-baker-mugshot.jpg

ITA - and the picture of the 'black eye' really troubled me. As for EB, I think her transformation was huge. I'm not sure how long they'd been together, but less than 3 years is what I heard in one place. In that amount of time, she lost a tremendous amount of weight and to me, looks 10 years older.

That's meth.

That's interesting. Would she have to have access to a prescription, or is this obtainable from a dealer, the same way she could get meth?

Do you know what the psychological effects would be?

Thanks in advance...

I had a friend on adderol. Rapid weight loss to skin and bones. More importantly, she got mean. I and lots of her friends had to stop interacting with her.

I have children that are on Ritalen (same class of drug as Adderall) the ritalen is fine HOWEVER the Adderall they tried them on was horrible.. anger outburst and made them a violent person. We tried it for one week and I demanded they be taken off of it. I suppose it has different effects on different persons.

I always thought that EB had the meth look. Similar to the Croslins and Cumming clan. I believe that a persons appearance tells alot about them and a drug abuser is easy to pick out of a crowd due to the toll it takes on a persons body..EB looks as if she certainly is a drug user. That is no excuse for any of her actions in fact it just makes her more of an unfit person to be around any child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CatD
Back