Trial Catch-Phrases /Bloopers,Baezisms and just plain funny MERGED

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During JB trying to get HHJP to allow the pic of ICA...

HHJP~How old was she when the picture was taken?

JB~Well, she's a young woman (as he points to ICA)

HHJP~ That still doesn't tell me how old she was

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JB doesnt know how to do math. Picture was taken in 2001 Cindy said. Taken 10 years ago. She is 25, so 25-10=15. He said he was 18. They banter back and forth. LDB says, shes probably 14 or 15. JB saids, I dont think shes 15 and laughs. :crazy:

Closing arguments,. Baez
George Anthony committed suicide..
Closing arguments,. Baez, Unfortunately, he was not successful at committing suicide. wth
Again speaking about George. He can't tell a lie...,er..He can't tell the truth.

But the best one..Tweeted by VinnePolitan..
A Closing argument that snowballed out of control !! bwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I think this one made me laugh the hardest:

Jose in closing arguments in regards to the velvetta:

"All they want to know is..... who cut the cheese?" I don't know how anyone could hold their laughter.

BBM
It's this kind of statement that makes me want to smack Baez. Also his blah, blah, blah's. WTH?

JB They want you to know...who cut the cheese!!

JB in closing statements:

"Who cut the cheese"? :floorlaugh:

JB's "Who cut the cheese" comment ... while the "Who Smelled What" placard was still up was hilarious!

JBs version of "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit" appears to be "Whoever smelt it dealt it".
:shakehead:

I think this one made me laugh the hardest:

Jose in closing arguments in regards to the velvetta:

"All they want to know is..... who cut the cheese?" I don't know how anyone could hold their laughter.

I think JB sunk their own battle ship with his Who Smelled It presentation to the jury because everyone knows He Who Smelt It Dealt It!! (ICA was the first one to mention it to Amy H.)

Thought this was funny when Jeff is speaking to 1st degree murder which can be premeditated or felony. Mason objects for misstating law. Jeff is reading directly from the jury instructions!

lol

These are all from yesterday's closing arguments. They were too full of Baezisms too pass up.

"It's not a coincidence. If so, it would be an incredible coincidence. You couldn't have odds worse than the lottery, that's how bad it is."-JB

"Is that reasonable? Is that--How does that even pass muster at all?"-JB

"And you were passed a Velveeta cheese with fingerprint dust on it...FINGERPRINT dust! They want you to know who cut the cheese!"-JB

"And I will get into the detail of the State's--the very heart of their 'premeditation,' as they like to call it."-JB

"This evidence will so infect the quality of their case like a cancer."-JB

"And of course you have Dr. Neil Haskall, the $40,000 man."-JB

"It's a necessary fact that we have to confront to be able to expose and tell you what the actual evidence is. Where the truth lies. And the truth lies that there is absolutely nothing."-JB

"I have to tell you when I first heard chloroform being mentioned in this case, I thought to myself, 'This has to be a joke.'"-JB
"Your Honor, objection."-LDB
"Sustained."-HHJP

"This forensic anthropologist--not a chemist--no matter how much his buddy William, uh, Marcus Weiss wants him to be a chemist, he's not a chemist. I'd like to be a race car driver sometimes, and sometimes I drive pretty fast. But that doesn't make me a race car driver."-JB

"So let's just guess! Let's rely on this guy who's selling a sniffer machine!"-JB

"He said you can actually take a coat hanger and find a hidden grave with it. He said that! He said you can find a clandestine grave by goin' around with a coat
hanger, and that it's actual science. Well if that were the case, why does he need a sniffer machine for?"-JB

"He's in Canada now. Nobody's gonna prosecute him for perjury."-JB

"It doesn't have to be presented this way. This case does not have to come out this way. The truth STOPS here."-JB

"There's an old legal adage that says if you go to a restaurant and you buy a meal, and you find a bug in your meal, you don't take the bug out and continue eating. You send it back...now that's--those are types of situations, that's in the situation you're right here in now."-JB

"A person on the street riding a bicycle could give you these same facts and say the same thing."-JB

"Mr. Fantasy Man, Dr. Warren, who for some reason showed you a video."-JB

"The semantics of 'was it dirt? Was it brain matter?'"-JB

"We all share this inaliable right."-JB

"[Cindy Anthony] and Casey sat in the parking lot of Universal Studios for an hour and a half waiting for Juliette Lewis to appear. Can you imagine, an hour and a half?...That's like going to the movies, and sitting there and waiting."-JB

"There's nothing sexy about a drowning."-JB

"He can't lie at all. He can't tell the truth at all." [regarding GA]-JB

"And he can get up here and lie all he wants, and dance around the truth, but the truth is the truth--and he--and depending on who's asking the questions, whether it's this laughing guy right here or whether it's myself."-JB

"I'm beginning to see that orders or anything else may not mean a hill of a bean to any of you."-HHJP

"Lies are what pumps and what, and what lives within this family."-JB

"What do you think the odds are?...Can you even count that high?"-JB to the jury

Closing arguments,. Baez
George Anthony committed suicide..
Closing arguments,. Baez, Unfortunately, he was not successful at committing suicide. wth
Again speaking about George. He can't tell a lie...,er..He can't tell the truth.

But the best one..Tweeted by VinnePolitan..
A Closing argument that snowballed out of control !! bwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

BBM

:silly:

I don't know what day this is from but I like the picture;

http://kfmb.images.worldnow.com/images/14826305_BG2.jpg
14826305_BG2.jpg

Casey comes into court, sits in her "very tall chair" and has to lower it "all the way down" to appear small again!!:great: Oops!

LDB in Rebuttal: It's true, people do grieve differently. But people who are guilty are OH SO PREDICTABLE. (Right on, Linda!)

Although this is not a blooper or blunder, I cannot keep from laughing at JA's hand motions during portion the trial. Frankly, I'm not sure why this cracks me up, but right now it sure does! :)

Watch from 14:00 to 16:37 and enjoy! :rocker:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28099804/index.html

Thanks for sharing that. He is very expressive with his hands. I wonder if he is a musician. My boys are constantly drumming, strumming, or conducting in the air when they have to sit still. They claim that they always hear music when they are waiting, etc. That's what it reminds me of.

Either that or he's Italian. (I don't mean that in a derogatory way. Half my family is Italian and we all talk with our hands.)

I really liked one of the talking heads saying something to the effect of ".........it's like farting in a blizzard" That coupled with the "cut the cheese" It's just all part and parcel of some of the ridiculousness of the trial.

HHJP, repeatedly during jury instruction: "couple-able" (culpable)

:crazy: Love him!

This is just a silly story to pass the time waiting for the verdict. I sometimes write silly stuff to pass the time. It's kind of long :)

The Talking Head Conundrum

Trash Talking

Haroldo Riviera gathers all the talking heads from various news sources for a meeting at Al Capone's tomb, the real one, not the one that silly Geraldo took everyone to. Fancy Nancy Disgrace, Just Very Monotonous (also known as JVM), Vinnie Pollutant, Greta Von Sideburns, Little Billie Shaver, Kathi Bellyache, and the oldest of all th's Jenkasauras all were there.

For months these talking heads had been, well talking, about what we would find inside this tomb. Haroldo was certain it would be Big Al's treasure. Fancy Nancy claimed it would be a bombshell. JVM as always copied Fancy Nancy and claimed it would be a bombshell, only it would be an embellished bombshell. Vinnie Pollutant had been tweeting to both people who read his tweets that the tomb was actually an entrance to the batcave (which is why only two people read his tweets). Greta begrudgingly reported (she actually wanted nothing to do with this nonsense), that nothing would be found. Junkasaurus took Haroldo's story, gave it a slight makeover and stated it would be Big Al's stash of stolen loot instead of treasure. Bill Shaver as he likes to be called and his girlfriend Kathi Bellyache both report together that the tomb had been discovered by their tv station (WHIFF was its name because it usually took a swing at a story and missed the truth), aaaaand 56 years ago it was reported to law enforcement.

The moment had finally arrived for the grand opening. Haroldo was in his moment of glory. Greta purposely missed her plane and wasn't there. Vinnie Pollutant had Fancy Nancy on his left, and miss Monotonous on his right. Kathi Bellyache was walking arm in arm with the little shaver, and Junkasaurus was trailing along behind looking for crumbs to make comments about.

Haroldo was just about to open the door to the tomb when Dr. Loss showed up. Wait, Dr. Loss said, it might be vewy, vewy, smelly in there, let me use my sniffer machine before you open the door. Dr. Loss took his untested drill and made a tiny hole through the door of the tomb. He slid a hose attached to his magnificent sniffer machine through the hole. The machine lit up, whirred, hummed and burped out a graph. Dr. Loss exclaimed, "my sniffer machine says there is a vewy, vewy high level of bullship inside this tomb." Ironically, the hose slipped out of the hole, and the machine lit up again, whirred, hummed and burped out a new graph. The air around Dr. Loss, and the talking heads showed a new reading. Dr. Loss exclaimed," Oh my goodness, there is an even higher level of bullship in the air now, it's shockingly high."

Fearlessly Haroldo jerked open the door to the tomb. Fancy Nancy knocked everyone over trying to be the first one inside. The rest of the smells like bs turd herd quickly followed her inside. The notorious meter reader Roy Flunk appeared out of nowhere, and threw in a chloroform blanket, that he had made from chloroform he made himself and a blanket he stole from Haroldo (Haroldo personally helped knit this blanket when he went to an old folks home to expose granny's of knitting sweaters for the KKK, and a granny hit him with a chair and gave him black eye). The chloroform blanket knocked out all the talking heads. Roy Flunk had a duct tape fetish, and a strong dislike for talking heads, so he wrapped duct tape around the heads of, well, the talking heads. He left the tomb, closed the door, and placed a big white board over the door, then painted TALKING HEADS IN HERE, to remind himself of where they were.

The media was strangely silent. After 31 of silence, one of the old networks made a 911 call. The network said "I've haven't seen my talking heads for 31 days, something STINKS." Master investigator Yirky Smellich and his side kick Sappy Wells immediately responded to the 911 call. On the way to the network, they stopped off and had a late snack and a few jello shots at Fusions. Once they reached the network about 4 hours after they had been called, they were a little tipsy from the jello shots and told the old network they would start investigating in the morning. Before they left, Yirky asked the old network why they had waited 31 days to report the talking heads were missing. The old network replied sheepishly, well, quite frankly we hadn't noticed, and we were enjoying the peace and quiet.

The story was out now. The talking heads were missing, and a tipline was established. Roy Flunk waited until a reward was posted before he called the tipline. Texas Equisearchforheads founder Tim Smellier posted a $250,000 reward. Roy Flunk waited a few more weeks to see if the reward would go up. When it didn't he called the tip line.
Hello, this is Roy Flunk, I'm a meter reader with a bad bladder, and I hadda take a pee, and when I did I saw something that looked like a talking head, I'm not saying it's the talking heads, I mean its just well, I can give you the longitude and the latitude if I use my super duper GPS thingymabob. Call this other tipline Mr. Flunk. He did, and they said they would check it out. Next day, Mr. Flunk called again, and nada happened. The third time Roy Flunk called, the master investigator Yirky Smellich and his sidekick Sappy showed up at the scene. Yirky was actually there to investigate a call made from Whiff tv some 56 years ago, but the police were a little slow in following up on that report. Roy Flunk pointed to the door of the tomb. Yirky started walking towards the door, when he stepped in a cowpie. "ship," he exclaimed, and then started screaming obscenities at Roy Flunk. Roy got upset because he had been berated. Yirky said he couldn't see the talking heads Roy was seeing.

Four months pass. Roy Flunk needs to eat too, so this time he called his boss at the meter reader joint where he worked. His boss called the cops and met him at the site of the tomb. Before anyone got there, Roy had removed the white board and opened the door to the vault. When Yirky Smellich arrived he glared at Roy Flunk. Roy said, I hadda pee and I walked over here to relieve myself, and I thought I saw a talking head.

Yirky called the Medical Examiner and Dr. Gspot quickly arrived on the scene. The tomb still smelled like bs even after all these months. The Dr. gave a press conference, but the only one there was Greta. The dr. said "the only way there could be that much bs in one place would be if these were the missing talking heads."

The prosecuting team of Jeffiery Asheston and Linduh Mundane brrrdick tried to prosecute the old network. The old network hired Juannie Cochran to defend them. Judge Beveled Scary presided. The trial lasted for years. Finally however, the jurors were in the deliberation room, and wait, hold on here they come.

Judge Scary says to the Jury foreperson, what say the jury. The foreperson said, "We find the old network not guilty of disposing of the talking heads. The whole case the prosecution put forth smelled like bs."

I have to say that this was my favorite thread during the trial, it was nice to have some comedic relief.

My favorite funny moment was when Frank George was asking Dominic Casey about the psychic that directed him to the area off of Suburban Drive and DC thinks FG said the psychic threatened him. I'm not sure why it's so funny to me but I have watched it probably 25 times and laugh each time. It starts at about the 3:00 mark--

http://www.wftv.com/video/28376066/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member