Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we ever got an explanation for the baby Tammy was supposed to be carrying?

Funny - I was just looking back through my notes from that hearing (when she was trying to say she was pregnant).....

All indicators showed there was no viable pregnancy (by tests administered) - however at a later hearing it was stated that TM said she miscarried (although there's not been anything to prove that happened except for her saying it did).

Funny - I was just looking back through my notes from that hearing (when she was trying to say she was pregnant).....

All indicators showed there was no viable pregnancy (by tests administered) - however at a later hearing it was stated that TM said she miscarried (although there's not been anything to prove that happened except for her saying it did).
Thank you for clarifying that for me. :)

My guess is if they still have relations she is trying very hard now to get preggos. She thinks it
will help with the jury. God lets hope there isn't another child brought into that mess of a family.
Tammy's mother must be alittle overwhelmed, but she reminds me of Casey Anthony's mom not wanting to believe her daughter and son-in-law and probably her deceased husband had anything to do with this. Too, too, too many things add up. Most people with children are not out in the middle of the night having sex in cars when they have a house. Can't wait to see bi-lows camera action.

Glad to hear that life is treating T so well. (NOT) At least she gets to enjoy hers....for now. Hopefully, she will be going back to camp soon!

Glad to hear that life is treating T so well. (NOT) At least she gets to enjoy hers....for now. Hopefully, she will be going back to camp soon!
So good things in camp - stay slim
Bad things in camp - no Photoshop

Does anyone know what the next step is regarding the trial? What exactly are we waiting for? Besides TM's antics in social media...

Thank you PTF. I just meant most states have laws that set forth the time in which a trial must take place after charges are filed, I haven't been in SC long, so not sure about the process here. And what about jury selection, is that on hold as well? Can this case just go on for a very long time without any explanations?

It's surely frustrating with the gag order in effect. It's as if that is all the reason needed for not keeping the public informed IMO.

As far as the delay goes, I don't know if there is any set time frame. It's all scheduling and the court's determination afaik.

Thank you PTF. I just meant most states have laws that set forth the time in which a trial must take place after charges are filed, I haven't been in SC long, so not sure about the process here. And what about jury selection, is that on hold as well? Can this case just go on for a very long time without any explanations?

Jury selection is not something they would do ahead of time to get out of the way. You don't want to select a jury and then have a bunch of time before the trial where they could hear things or read things about the case that might influence their decision. Jury selection is pretty much the start of the trial.

The fact that they are out of camp, even though on house arrest, makes me worried that this will be another case of "even the jury knows they are guilty, but there just is not enough evidence to convict according to the jury instructions". I sincerely hope that is not what happens AGAIN!! As it has in some past high profile cases.

Directed Verdict actually. And yes, it is a possible outcome.

I'm not quite sure this opinion piece/blog is allowed. I couldn't even find any info as to who the owner is but found their mission statement elsewhere: Exposing The Criminal Element In Our Great State / Educating The Public / Criminal ****s, No Good Judges and Prosecutors / Putting Our Lives In Danger / Vet

That blog post is just a copy of this article by MSM - State, defense moving forward after bond granted to Sidney, Tammy Moorer (with video)

We started to discuss this during 2nd bond hearing thread – around page 26.

If this case comes down to Directed Verdict, it will not have a good outcome. Not with judge Dennis. The guilty could walk. I hope it doesn`t come to that. Is there a reason why they haven`t chosen a jury yet?

If this case comes down to Directed Verdict, it will not have a good outcome. Not with judge Dennis. The guilty could walk. I hope it doesn`t come to that. Is there a reason why they haven`t chosen a jury yet?

No jury needed for a directed verdict. :facepalm:

I think it's strange that a new trial date has not been set. Most courts set trial dates many months ahead. If this case is to be tried this year, why no trial date ???? There has been speculation on why this case was continued. If the speculation is correct, they know when this witness will be able to appear. Why not go ahead and set a trial date.

Am I understanding correctly that Monckton is saying it's only circumstancial evidence so that's flimsy evidence is that what he's implying?

At the bond hearing, Judge Dennis cited the Constitution as his reason for giving the couple bond to give them the ability to earn a living prior to the trial. Ss attorney, Truslow said S said he could move to Berkeley Co to his Grandma`s vacant home. Truslow also said that that S planned to send his children to Berkeley County Schools. Ts attorney said that he didn`t know whether T would move with S to his Grandmother`s house or not.

Does anyone know if these 2 are working, and where are they living? I will bet S lied and said that he would move to Berkeley County and never planned to do that to make it look good for himself. Both of them knew exactly what they planned to do when they got out. Since T is busy on social media all of the time, I am guessing that she is not working. They are both enjoying life with their lying ways and Judge Dennis has seen to that!

I would give just about anything to see the M's dragged away for the rest of their lives after having this taste of freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89