Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TM's FB August comments are very interesting.
How happy she is and SM responds not as happy as he is. Then something about soon everyone will know why.

What are they up to now?

That was right before the hearing to modify the bond, allowing them to leave the state of SC. Everyone then knew why when it hit the media.

TM's FB August comments are very interesting.
How happy she is and SM responds not as happy as he is. Then something about soon everyone will know why.

What are they up to now?

More theatrics...
they've gotta practice and sharpen those acting skills if they hope to win the Oscar and a Get Out of Jail Free card.

It's interesting how they are whooping it up and all. Consider they're still (possibly) facing a murder trial, they're definitely on the hook for fraud on medicare and other benefits as well as false tax returns. Those government fraud charges are felonies, punishable by a decade in prison. Neither is working and have to rely on others for support. Those are big burdens, and they seem oblivious to it. Such hubris!

JR needs to grow a spine and fight this!

If I were the E's, I would be even more furious by the thought of even asking the question and allowing it to be heard in court (if it is). Ughhh!!! :banghead:

If the DA doesn't write a motion to fight this, then as far as I'm concerned, that's his flag waving signal that he's given up, there will be no trial. I'm already suspecting as much now, but I'd like to be wrong about that.

The judge will allow it because he'll say the state has no right to keep SM from seeking employment and taking his "new job," and you know that's what the defense will claim (some elusive "new job").

There's no reason to not schedule the trial now is there? Bri's had her baby so let's get on with it. Make the M's stay put and wait. So unfair to Heather and the Elvis family for the M's to be moving forward with their lives! And I agree with Madeleine74, the other charges are serious and the DA's next move will tell the tale!

The judge will allow it because he'll say the state has no right to keep SM from seeking employment and taking his "new job," and you know that's what the defense will claim (some elusive "new job").

I want to know what happened to SM's brother giving him a job? According to his lawyer, that was supposed to happen when they were released. More BS.

I want to know what happened to SM's brother giving him a job? According to his lawyer, that was supposed to happen when they were released. More BS.

They have the perfect representation don't they?

If the judge allowed them to go to Florida for a job interview, it would seem that he would be aware of the possibility Sidney would get the job so I wouldn't be shocked if he agrees to the move.

If the judge allowed them to go to Florida for a job interview, it would seem that he would be aware of the possibility Sidney would get the job so I wouldn't be shocked if he agrees to the move.

This is what confuses me. While he allowed him to go to Florida for the alleged job interview, but also said he could only work in states that border SC. That was said, wasn't it or did I miss something?

That was all one big lie too. S knew darned well that it was never going to happen. S had cut all ties with his family a long time ago because it was what T wanted. What happened was he ran straight into the arms of the other murderer and went back to the compound with their tails on fire. Plotting once more to get money anyway that they could to live their magical life of Disney. Making people believe that they have put religion into their hearts just to make it look good to the attorneys, LE, and Judge Dennis as well. T is controlling everything going on including Sids facebook page. She is one very evil person and her accomplice isn`t any better. All of these....so called professional people....need to get their act together and see this as it really is. T and S murdered HE. Treat your case as such, and when a jury decides their fates, then and only then should they be allowed to live the life of luxury if found not guilty. They are not fooling the public, so how is it that those professional people have their blinders on. Step up and do what is right according to law. They do NOT need another bond modification.

This is all so crazy. Why can't they be locked up or ordered to stay in SC because of the other crimes they have been accused of?

Richardson needs to step up and object to this latest BS and not let the Moorers sail off into the sunset. Sidney has work in his home state through his brother.

I can't help thinking Judge Dennis has personal connections to the Moorer family in Monck's Corners.

I hope the Elvis family pressures Richardson to fight this. What a mess this is turning out to be for them. My heart goes out to them.

This is all so crazy. Why can't they be locked up or ordered to stay in SC because of the other crimes they have been accused of?

Richardson needs to step up and object to this latest BS and not let the Moorers sail off into the sunset. Sidney has work in his home state through his brother.

I can't help thinking Judge Dennis has personal connections to the Moorer family in Monck's Corners.

I hope the Elvis family pressures Richardson to fight this. What a mess this is turning out to be for them. My heart goes out to them.

Really would be interesting to know if the Moorer's have been at any of the new bond hearings, kwim?

This is what confuses me. While he allowed him to go to Florida for the alleged job interview, but also said he could only work in states that border SC. That was said, wasn't it or did I miss something?

BBM- Can anyone make any sense out of this.

Dennis said they could temporarily travel to Florida to interview for jobs, but couldn’t physically work in a state other than Georgia or North Carolina.
http://www.myhorrynews.com/paid_cont...f34596aee.html

Sidney can't physically work in the state of Florida. Why allow him to travel there for an interview?

This should move the Solicitor's case along. Do not believe they can move because
trial is so close in time. LET'S ROCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member